Will this show survive?

Posted: 11 years ago
Lets face it Sony shows are all doing downhill cause the CVs are probably infected with a zombie virus of sorts

So will show survive?  yes I know its early, but I am thinking how long can they stretch a horror based show?

how long will this witch/chudail haunt the couple?

Does anyone remember the show Shree?..the main actress was being haunted by the ghost and then they had a leap and it was her son which was possessed?  I don't think that show lasted very long.

Just wondering how this should would stretch beyond 6 months unless each 'real' day is one 'reel' week in the show

So lets predict possible future lines

1) the chudail kills Rano and takes her form and marries Jeet.  But wait !! Rano is not really dead
2) the chudail possesses Rano / Jeet (predictable) and all hell breaks loose in the house.
3) the show goes backwards in time for a while and we get to see who Anamika really is and why she is bothering Rano i.e. maybe she had a crush on Jeet and Rano accidentally killed her?
4) Rano is revealed to be a girl who possesses supernatural powers (good) which get activated at a specific age and Anamika is trying to kill her before that time

What else?

I wouldn mind if they end the show early provided they give us a gr8 story n for now it sure looks promising 😊 So I will defo give this show a shot n I always liked Simran Kaur n I will get to see her in a completely new avatar n I am excited 😃
well I am all for shows ending when they should

but how many shows do that?

instead the story line is stretched till the audience start dropping like flies due to frustration

jeet resembles her lover when she was alive n jeet is actually his rebirth n thats y she's behind him
Originally posted by Amor.

jeet resembles her lover when she was alive n jeet is actually his rebirth n thats y she's behind him

Where did u get this info?? It sounds intresting..
I don't know if this show is gonna survive but I truly hope as long as its on air I'd like to be a good one.  But the fact that they are showing the chudail factor for just 5 min and family drama more kinda puts me off.  Well it's just started and i would certainly give it some more time.
One thing I have learnt is to not expect much from shows on Sony. Did tht with HJNH and got disappointed. But this show is great like it isn't really the typical saas-bahu type or love-hate between the leads sort... And that is its USP. I remember a show on zeetv that was of supernatural nature- Tum bin jaoon kahan. I hope this series is somewhat like that one as that series was successful and ran for 2 years or so if I am not wrong 😊
i have a feeling that this show might be different. normally a spooky story is based only on horror. here the strength of family and love is shown. i just wish the cvs dont mess up with the current storyline.
Its too earlier to think abt any such thing...being a supernatural shiew Cvs have a great scope for adding different tracks n plots other than saas bahu saga...it all depends as how Cvs moves it.
rgt nw I dnt wnt 2 thnk abt it...let me enjoy