Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Guess the Episode - Parvarrish Picture Contest

PhoenixSnitch49 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Recognize the given picture by its origin i.e. - to acknowledge the episode no. by the provided image. Participants can provide the date of the episode if they want. They can also give some description about the scene in 2-3 lines based on the image.

> Rules to play the game :

• Serial no. has to be given to every image to avoid the confusion as well as to maintain the flow.
  • Players are strictly prohibited for chatting and telling the right answers.      
  • Like the posts to confirm that it is the right answer.
  • The one who answers the image provided MUST LEAVE ANOTHER IMAGE as a question for next player.
  •  Ensure that the images are right to recognize the episode for the next players. 
  • 2nd Player HAS TO CONTINUE with the game with the 1st player's given cap , in case the 2nd Player gives a wrong answer and also leave a cap to the next player ( 3rd Player) and if 3rd player answers the 1st player's question correctly , the given CORRECT REPLY is considered and ACCOUNTED TO THE 3rd PLAYER but NOT to the 2nd PLAYER - in this situation the 3rd PLAYER IS SUPPOSE TO REPLY BOTH THE PLAYERS GIVEN QUESTIONS.
  • No need to wait long to continue with the game - if no one is able to solve the given quiz picture for more than a day , anyone can come forward with a new question to continue the game... please DON'T DRAG TO CONTINUE.                                                                 
  • In case the 2nd player attempts to question with a new cap without replying the first player's given question or reply to the 1st Player's given cap but don't provide a cap for the next player - in either of the situation the player's post is considered as INVALID.
  • he ultimate winner is the one who CORRECTLY REPLIES MAXIMUM QUESTIONS ASKED.
HERE'S THE FIRST IMAGE - 

HAPPY PLAYING ! ðŸ˜›

Edited by PhoenixSnitch49 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Let Me make it Sticky.

Other members can continue Playing here :)

Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Let Me make it Sticky.

Other members can continue Playing here :)

I have posted the first image, so now you can continue playing from there itself. ðŸ˜Š This is not only for you it is for everybody. HAPPY PLAYING EVERYONE!! ðŸ˜ƒ
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Phoenix, for relaxing the rules. 😊

That scene is from the episode when they were vacationing in village. In which Sunny gets taken.

Here's my image

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
This is the episode in which jeet became santa, when he lost his job. So he wanted everyone tobe happy... Heres mine...😊
Freethinker112 thumbnail
It's from the football match, where Rocky is injured and Lucky plays for him.

Next pic :

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
It was Raashi's Birthday, whenshe destroyed Sweety's cake... And got slap from jeet...😔. Here's next one...
Freethinker112 thumbnail
When Nanu was trying to teach DJ's mom a lesson.

Next image:

This episode no. is 176. In this Raashi gains knowledge about Hakeedo (the video game) from the internet to become popular in her 'B' division.

HERE'S MY IMAGE : 

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ginny-Raashi run away from the rickshaw driver thinking he has bad intention. Running away, Ginny is left behind and she faints. The rickshaw driver who is actually good, takes her to the hospital and the family members come there!

Mine