Your book of all seasons??

cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

That one book which keeps you up at night, that book which you can open up and read anytime, anyplace, whichever page you start reading from it always seems right,

That book which you read when you are hopelessly sick, that one which you read when are awfully depressed or shamelessly happy,

That book which you read when it's raining cats and dogs or when its a particularly breezy sunny Sunday, that one which makes you feel all cozy and  warm and sometimes all mushy and weepy,

That book which makes you want to scramble to a corner with an apple in one hand and a book in another and spend hours, not knowing how much time has gone by...

Which is that book for you? ðŸ˜Š

P.S -  Now that I've re-read my post, it seems like a love letter written to a book ðŸ˜†
Edited by cutemug - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hahaha it's a cute topic :)

The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch is my favorite. Every single page, every single is so meaningful. No matter what page I open the book at, it's got something important. I love this book.
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i like the way how you pen down ur post.

I always like to read Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes books
I dont need time, place for it.
I always enjoy reading them.. Even itz nt a romantic type books bt i always enjoy reading thous books
cutemug thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Hahaha it's a cute topic :)

The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch is my favorite. Every single page, every single is so meaningful. No matter what page I open the book at, it's got something important. I love this book.

Thanks Mystery  :)

That's great. I ll add to my list to of  "Must Read's"

cutemug thumbnail

Originally posted by: zan101

i like the way how you pen down ur post.

I always like to read Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes books
I dont need time, place for it.
I always enjoy reading them.. Even itz nt a romantic type books bt i always enjoy reading thous books

Thank you so much Zan :)

I too love Arthur Conan Doyle's books!! You cannot keep them down once you start reading them
cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Harry Potter series. I pick up a random page, start reading and then realize that I have spent the entire day reading it but I still dont regret. The series is amazing. Even The Host- Stephenie Meyer. That book is different and unlike twilight which I hated. And Nicholas Sparks is one hell of a writer. His books have me glued to it for the entire day regardless of me being sick. 
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have quite a few books that I can always turn to but I managed to narrow it down to 2.

The first one is "To Catch an Heiress" by Julia Quinn. Always a good read!!

Ans the second is "Kiss an Angel" By Susan Elizabeth Philips.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
how about fifty shades of grey? 😉 anyone read it yet?
-victoRiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My three topmost favs:
gone with the wind
Pride and Prejudice
David Copperfield
bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My all time favourite book is  Gone with the wind. Absolutely fav.. can read it anywhere, anytime.

Then comes 'Golpo Guchcho'( a collection of short stories) by Rabindranath Tagore..
I have grown up reading this book..  and still in awe of this timeless classic.. always love reading them..