finally we heard karan kittu on a vacation

Posted: 11 years ago
well many more news to come in 2013 regarding their patch up

i was right na

sbs showed kritika dancing in honey singh concert and karan dancing on floor kritika seeing towards him and dancing 

just wowww too good and i am happy to see those were rumours

as media announced relation of karan and madhura karan got scared and he said he still loves kritika so that any other misunderstanding din come in between them

my heart says and logic also

the wah their relationship was for so many years they cant seperate so easily . karan was busy in movie shoot when media started rumours of their breakups and was very much intrested in their personal life after seeing their fans following just to grap attention of fans...    karan and kritika may have some problem but problem cant be so big that they seperated suddenly..

i am also in relationship from past many years biggest and biggest problems came but all were sort out everytime because of love touch wood... so 

i think any problem is not so big in couples life and when the relationship is of so much years..

all this rumours and brkup news i think karan nad kritika have both decided to support media with this rumours and after this rumours media have left them freely without asking questions about each other
😊
Edited by sahilmittal - 11 years ago
I am agree
Cuz vg Thot about " the serial " concept one year before
And for that their break up needed badly
N this roumars also started from last years
So I m agree with uuu
yup agree bt i thnk media must give them space
Muje Lagta he Sab log serial is liye dekh rahe he ki Karan Kittu kab aayege sath me aor dikhege
Otherwise no one intersted in this concept
yup di...fb pe sab kittu ke entry ka wait kar rahe hai
guy i dont think we should discuss their relationship status... theyre friends and thats all we should want. whatever is written for them and whatever they decide between each other we should be happy with :)
Edited by shree_desai - 11 years ago
yes is baat pe point hai aur mjhe bhi bilkul starting se aisa laga tha par phr mene kaha shaed ek akeli mein hi hun aur q k un donu ko saath dekhna chahti hun is liye aisa soch rahi hun..par aj pata chala sirf mein nahi hun..even mjhe bhi lagta hai k karan and kritika k breakup ki news ko shaed sirf is serial k lie spread kia hai..aur is serial mein sirf kittu ka name hai aur kuch nahi...jo logoun ko is ki tarf attract kar raha hai
aur ye bhi hoskta hai k karan kritika k beech ki ek choti si misunderstanding ka faeda uthaya gaya ho...yar khud hi socho..3 saal kam nahi hote...aur itni jaldi sab nahi bhoola ja skta..3 saal bachane k liye log 3 saal laga dete hen
happy to see many of their fans inclkuding me think this can be right

and now i am very happy that they are together.

logic said that may be karan and kritika got upset due to media interfering in their lyf very much and this was best idea to stop media   and the serial also want this as main concept and story line is based on their brk up only

and kritika tweet that she was out of the serial 
'
and then tweet   the first episode was best  

both statement are different and meanigfull
copying..

i was watching kmh1...wahi episode jis mein he said he and arohi are seeing each other..and us k baad ka game..and i seriously wished..k karanika k case mein bhi aisa hi chal raha hun..just to shut everyone's mouth they confrmed their breakup but in reality it was not true...i seriously wish aisa hi ho