finally we heard karan kittu on a vacation - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Dont know ki aisa hai ki nahi bt i wish aisa hi ho they r the perfect couple for me.jitna show mai karanika ka jagda dikha rahe hai,woh ek doosre se baat nahi karna chahte,karan kittu aur apna vm dekh kar gussa horaha hai bt in his interviews karan alws said he n kittu r still friendz n recently in an article karan also said that he is comfortable with kritika .ab iss 'the serial' mai kitni sachayi hai aur kitna fiction yeh toh wahi jaane...
Originally posted by sehar123

copying..

i was watching kmh1...wahi episode jis mein he said he and arohi are seeing each other..and us k baad ka game..and i seriously wished..k karanika k case mein bhi aisa hi chal raha hun..just to shut everyone's mouth they confrmed their breakup but in reality it was not true...i seriously wish aisa hi ho
 hmm thats why  after seeng all you fans here in tension that they are not together i thought to share my logic

Originally posted by khushnoodmir

Dont know ki aisa hai ki nahi bt i wish aisa hi ho they r the perfect couple for me.jitna show mai karanika ka jagda dikha rahe hai,woh ek doosre se baat nahi karna chahte,karan kittu aur apna vm dekh kar gussa horaha hai bt in his interviews karan alws said he n kittu r still friendz n recently in an article karan also said that he is comfortable with kritika .ab iss 'the serial' mai kitni sachayi hai aur kitna fiction yeh toh wahi jaane...
the way serial is hsowing they nt talking 

and kritika wished karan on birthday than karan also wished her they both said they are firends than karan said in article he still loves kritika these are hints there is no problem and if there is it will be solved very soon but i think their is no problem they are together brkup is not true
Karan kundra said these lines

"All is fine with us. In fact, during the recent Mumbai bandh, we went out for lunch and I even took her to show the first edit of the show 'The Serial'. She liked it, and was clearer about the idea of the show once she watched it. So let's see, she should soon be on board even though she has a daily soap ('Kuch Toh Log Kahenge') going on," he said.
Oye idiots.. they roke up a long time ago.. they are still good friends.. and the last quote from karan was about being asked if he has a problem working with kritika.. btw kritika still hasn't signed the serial.. and those watching the serial to see them together again should stop watching it as it is a work of fiction...
no comments...i guess i sometimes get irritated nowadays thinking thinking about these two...!!!!
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

no comments...i guess i sometimes get irritated nowadays thinking thinking about these two...!!!!
me also got irritated sumtimes but my news can be right you never know   news from some industry sources

my brother is producing movie jatt airways upcoming punjabi movie   and he even meet with karan grover and karan wahi and i think you all knows karan wahi is good friend of karan kundra recently their are many news in industry which are rumours spread by stars only  

not a single industry star is single nowdays how cum kritika and karan both just because they are commited

and moreover i thought to discuss it with all fans who dont want to believe i cant od anything
Which karan?...i didnt get anythng
Agree, think this was planned pior to the show. maybe way madura pics with KK to show the break up.   knew something was fishy, with all those atricals,
Anywaz good idea, but we smarter than u think , ;)  but like the shown could do better  tough 
Originally posted by sahilmittal

me also got irritated sumtimes but my news can be right you never know news from some industry sources

my brother is producing movie jatt airways upcoming punjabi movie and he even meet with karan grover and karan wahi and i think you all knows karan wahi is good friend of karan kundra recently their are many news in industry which are rumours spread by stars only

not a single industry star is single nowdays how cum kritika and karan both just because they are commited

and moreover i thought to discuss it with all fans who dont want to believe i cant od anything

You know first when rumors came I believed but when the serial gossip started I forcibly start at your point of view
So I m agree with u
It was impossible to forget 3 years of relation in 1 or 2 months