Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahilmittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: LOVE_DMG

Agree, think this was planned pior to the show. maybe way madura pics with KK to show the break up.   knew something was fishy, with all those atricals,

Anywaz good idea, but we smarter than u think , ;)  but like the shown could do better  tough 

thankz dear  for finding it right  
sahilmittal thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooljaya11

You know first when rumors came I believed but when the serial gossip started I forcibly start at your point of view
So I m agree with u
It was impossible to forget 3 years of relation in 1 or 2 months

it was not in 2 to 3 months it was like i heard news of the serial in june july something when karan was shootinf for purep unjabi and than  their rumours started very strongly  and they announced the are not together

than in august karan visted kuch to log khanege sets and we awl have seen that video than after rumours with madhura  karan speedly siad he still loves kritika so that krtika din misunderstand the situation

and know both are behaving like single and its simply impossible
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m still not getting anything..plz explain:(
surpatel thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahilmittal

it was not in 2 to 3 months it was like i heard news of the serial in june july something when karan was shootinf for purep unjabi and than their rumours started very strongly and they announced the are not together

than in august karan visted kuch to log khanege sets and we awl have seen that video than after rumours with madhura karan speedly siad he still loves kritika so that krtika din misunderstand the situation

andmay be thr breakup need know both are behaving like single and its simply impossible

no this madhura incident ws true may be tht breakup news which had came in may ws false bt madhura 's incident ws true
sreeja_rox thumbnail
maine ab tak nahi dekha hai sbs...!!!😡😭
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
friendship turns into love, and love turns into friendship...
its an ongoing process with many twists and turns... cuz as they say love never ends it just takes turns ;) 👍🏼
hopefully this turn will bring their lives onto the right track, when they will realize what they want ❤️
sahilmittal thumbnail
Originally posted by: sehar123

I m still not getting anything..plz explain:(

sehar today in saas bahu saazish it was shown that karan and kritika and awl their friends were in honey singh concert  with alfaaz etc

and the concert was latest in december only so its confirmed they are together

and karan and kritika were smiling seeing each other etc etc

i knw it beacause my brother is producing a movie named jatt airways in which alfaaz is debuting and honey singh is singing a song i confirmed from them concert was new
sahilmittal thumbnail
Originally posted by: surpatel

no this madhura incident ws true may be tht breakup news which had came in may ws false bt madhura 's incident ws true

may be madhura incident is real but i must say madhura may have proposed karan not karan and karan was not with her
sahilmittal thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

maine ab tak nahi dekha hai sbs...!!!😡😭

than go and see fast you will be excited  as dont know whether that will be shown in serial or not but ya the video is latest of december
sahilmittal thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishakumar

friendship turns into love, and love turns into friendship...

its an ongoing process with many twists and turns... cuz as they say love never ends it just takes turns ;) 👍🏼
hopefully this turn will bring their lives onto the right track, when they will realize what they want ❤️

i m sure they will be announcing their relation only when they will announce their marriage