finally we heard karan kittu on a vacation - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
dont knw wats right or wats wrng bt i m sure karan ws dating madhura
Originally posted by surpatel

dont knw wats right or wats wrng bt i m sure karan ws dating madhura
may be but i dont think so
i agree to ur point but wat was all the madhura and karan relationship thing??? even tough u have a very big point wy would karan and kritika keep avoiding the topic and kept quit even after reciving some harsh reveiws about it??
saw the video just now
osh both of them are so confusing us and on top of this the Serial is also confusing now
i really cant figure out wht exactly is going on
i just want them to be together ..
Originally posted by sahilmittal

<font color="#ff0000">sbs showed kritika dancing in honey singh concert and karan dancing on floor kritika seeing towards him and dancing0„2</font>
<font color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font color="#ff0000">just wowww too good and i am happy to see those were rumours</font>

<font color="#ff0000">as media announced relation of karan and madhura karan got scared and he said he still loves kritika so that any other misunderstanding din come in between them</font>

my heart says and logic also

the wah their relationship was for so many years they cant seperate so easily . karan was busy in movie shoot when media started rumours of their breakups and was very much intrested in their personal life after seeing their fans following just to grap attention of fans... 0„2 0„2karan and kritika may have some problem but problem cant be so big that they seperated suddenly..

i am also in relationship from past many years biggest and biggest problems came but all were sort out everytime because of love touch wood... so0„2

i think any problem is not so big in couples life and when the relationship is of so much years..

all this rumours and brkup news i think karan nad kritika have both decided to support media with this rumours and after this rumours media have left them freely without asking questions about each other
😊

Sorry..but how do know that Karanika are together? How do u say it's confirm? They didn't say anything..
Originally posted by srujanahpvr

i agree to ur point but wat was all the madhura and karan relationship thing??? even tough u have a very big point wy would karan and kritika keep avoiding the topic and kept quit even after reciving some harsh reveiws about it??
ya thats what i was thinking
Originally posted by Samkadam

Sorry..but how do know that Karanika are together? How do u say it's confirm? They didn't say anything..
my cousin recently met karan wahi and he also confirmed him... my cousin is producer of punjabi movies
Thanks Sahilmittal...
U mean Wahi said Karanika r together..
Originally posted by Samkadam

Thanks Sahilmittal...
U mean Wahi said Karanika r together..
ya he definately said that as my cousin told me

we were casting him but he was busy those days time of his jhalak days with many other serials he was also in kuch to log kahenge those days so he refused.

if he would have agreed i would have meat karan and kritika through him till know sad for me