Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samkadam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sahilmittal

ya he definately said that as my cousin told me

we were casting him but he was busy those days time of his jhalak days with many other serials he was also in kuch to log kahenge those days so he refused.

if he would have agreed i would have meat karan and kritika through him till know sad for me

Sorry... But Zalak is past now.. It means it is old news.
sahilmittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Samkadam

Sorry... But Zalak is past now.. It means it is old news.

dear mine news is after kritika said she is single so news is latest only
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
but if u r so much sure of ur news and if lets say it is true that they broke up just for media etc then what was that madhura issue..?...i dont know what is truth but reading their articles interviews etc i still have doubt on this news of urs though i seriously want to believe this...but seeing ur confidence i think that 80% i have believe in it..rest we will see as time passes..😊
sahilmittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sehar123

but if u r so much sure of ur news and if lets say it is true that they broke up just for media etc then what was that madhura issue..?...i dont know what is truth but reading their articles interviews etc i still have doubt on this news of urs though i seriously want to believe this...but seeing ur confidence i think that 80% i have believe in it..rest we will see as time passes..😊

well i dont know real truth what i heard i told everybody and than i put my logic into it and logics were correct 

you can think for a while suddenly  in december madhura interviewed that karan is still in his past... than suddenly they both attend honey singh concert... than we heard they were approached for nach baliye but they refused,,, and in this nach baliye news there is not media reports that they said we are not participating because we are not together know nothin lyk dis

and now latest sbs 25 chritsmas reports

karan and kritika came together but were roaming seperaty

you can see the video