ARSHI FF:ONE NIGHT STAND2(c)#14 NOTE Pg137 05/12

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
MY STORIES ARE NOW *COPYRIGHTED (*cr)
Please dont copy any concept or scenes without taking my permission otherwise i will report your thread.
FB buddies please stop posting my stories directly. If you wish to post it then post my FB link page.
If i see anybody coping my concept or stories i will stop posting any story.
I strictly mean it.

THREAD FOURTEEN

To silent readers i am requesting you to drop a single line pming me that you read my stories otherwise it will be difficult for me to find out who you are. Please who only hit likes and not comment they also need to do the same.

TEASER

Read in on the blog Click Here!

Arnav: Hmm, So you are pulkit's girl friend?
Khushi looked down.
Arnav checked her top to bottom: Please be seated.
Khushi nervously sat opposite to him.
Arnav: So miss gupta, i guess you know about the criteria to get selected in AR.
Khushi nodded in approval looking down.
Arnav: So did you guys make out?
Khushi closed her eyes, gripped her chunri.
Arnav: I hope you will not be this shy when you will be on bed with me.
A lone tear dropped from her eyes on the table.
Arnav: Khushi! let me make it very clear to you, if you want this job then you need to be bold enough to night.

TRAILER

WARNING!!!

Direct Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-b4ubKCK8M&feature=youtu.be

INDEX

Thread I

Chap 1 to Chap 4

Thread II

Chap 5 to Chap 10

Thread III

Chap 11 to Chap 14

Thread IV

Chap 15 to Chap 18

Thread V

Chap 19 to Chap 21

Thread VI

Chap 22 to Chap 25

Thread VII

Chap 26 to Chap 28A

Thread VIII

Chap 28B to Chap 31

Thread IX

Chap 32 to Chap 34

Thread X

Chap 35 to Chap 37

Thread XI

Chap 38 to Chap 40

Theard XII

The Scream
Here I Am

Thread XIII

The Knock
Angel and the Demon
Blanket

Thread XIV

Unsaid Emotions
Mother

Thread XV

Link

Note: The story is dark, really dark, follow it on your own risk.

How to buddy me

Please send me a pm for that please dont send buddy request i will do that you just need to accept it, all you need to continue receiving PMs is to comment on my work regularly, i already have 750 buddies and trust me i loose interest sending pms and i am demotivated if i dont get comments. Please dont take this as a rudeness. I would like to send it to the genuine readers and few silent ones. I hope you understand. Thanks.

Author's note:
"I condemn indirect bashing in the name of constructive critisism, if u really feel like being constructive... pm me, i wont eat u".
If you have any problem with the story you are free to express your thoughts with me on the thread. but if you have anything else to discus other than the story such as grammar, spelling mistakes, tense problems, structure PLEASE PM ME.

INDEX 
of my previous and ongoing  work

Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
MY STORIES ARE NOW *COPYRIGHTED (*cr)
Please dont copy any concept or scenes without taking my permission otherwise i will report your thread.
FB buddies please stop posting my stories directly. If you wish to post it then post my FB link page.
If i see anybody coping my concept or stories i will stop posting any story.
I strictly mean it.

How to buddy me

Please send me a pm for that please dont send buddy request i will do that you just need to accept it, all you need to continue receiving PMs is to comment on my work regularly, i already have 500 buddies and trust me i loose interest sending pms and i am demotivated if i dont get comments. Please dont take this as a rudeness. I would like to send it to the genuine readers and few silent ones. I hope you understand. Thanks.

Author's note:
"I condemn indirect bashing in the name of constructive critisism, if u really feel like being constructive... pm me, i wont eat u".
If you have any problem with the story you are free to express your thoughts with me on the thread. but if you have anything else to discus other than the story such as grammar, spelling mistakes, tense problems, structure PLEASE PM ME.

Chap 46

Unsaid Emotions

Read it on the blog ClickHere!

Khushi couldnot get a proper sleep in the night due to her husband's bone cracking hug. She tired to set herself free after her husband slept, but all went in vein as he did not let her move an inch.

It was around 4-4.30 that she finally slept due to the tiredness of the yesterday's event and the guss of emotions and her little break down thinking about her past encounter with Arnav.

She fluttered her eyes and woke up around 8 am in the morning and found herself at the corner of the bed. Rubbing her eyes she yawned. For some moments she forgot that Arnav was with her, as her sleep took over her brains and her booting was not completed.

With trembling feet she stood up and went towards the bathroom completely ignoring Arnav who was still sleeping on the bed.

She opened the bathroom door and went in. Still sleepy she opened the water tap and splashed some cold water on her face and looked through the mirror, when she realized she was in the same saree that she was wearing yesterday. She was a little surprised as she never did something like that. She always changed into her night dress before sleeping.

She tried to think hard that why she did not change but her sleep did not allow her to think straight.

She undraped herself and was about to open her blouse when a warm pair of hand pulled her holding her waist sending goosedumps all around her body.

Fortunately unfortunately Khushi did not lock the bathroom door, which has now allowed her husband to enter the bathroom when she was inside. Actually she never locked the bathroom when she started staying in Delhi as Acer was too small, and she did not want to take any risk with her. And that left her a habit of not locking her bathroom door while she in inside.

Khushi gasped feeling him and tried to move but he did not let her move.

Arnav hid his face insider ther hair and let out a husky warm "good morning Khush!" which forced her to close her eyes and feel his closeness Subhah Subhah (in the morning)

Arnav kept on holding her and swaying along with her a little still half asleep. But he liked the feeling of being with her in the morning and feeling her warm cozy form.

In the meantime Khushi was so loft in his warmth that she totally forgot that she was not in her full clothes in front of him and she was also enjoying his morning effect.

After a minute or two Arnav slowly opened his eyes and looked at her cute, messed up morning face with drolly eyes through the mirrior.

He saw her messed kohl and her half erased lipstick adoring her face and she was looking absolutely tempting like that. As if she has just done IT with him and now resting in his arms.

Oh how he wished to do IT with her in the morning. The very thought itself made him look down to her cleavage peeping through her blouse. Unable to control his desire he slid his finger tips from her bare waist towards her swells, feeling which she jerked up and opened her eyes and saw him through the mirror.

He was totally lost in her and her eyes looking at her swells.

A furious blushed crept through her entire cheeks anticipating the next position of his fingers.

His finger still gazed his soft skin on her belly making its way towards its next destination that when Khushi realized their position. Her booting was not fully completed and all thanks to her romantic husband. The moment she realized what they were upto she quickly held his hand and stopped him.

Arnav opened his eyes and met his eyes with her through the mirror and gestured her "What?" through his expressive eyes.

Khushi's grip became stronger and she tried to push his hand but Arnav never let that happen.

"Let me feel you Khushi" he pleaded

"Chodiye humme Arnav ji"

"No" he said in a husky tone.

"Aap humesha aisa nahi kar sakte hai, you just cannot force me". (you cant do this everything)

"Really? And as if you are not participating in what I am doing? Or would you say I am forcing you to participate Khushi?"

Khushi was tongued. She did not know what to answer. No doubt she never initiated but she never failed to participate in his acts.

She tried to dodge his question by saying, "I don't like all these Arnav ji".

Listening to that he just opened the knot of her petticoat (inner skirt) and it dropped down in one go.

Khushi was show shocked by his gestured at she practically trembled and felt weak on her knees.

In one swift motion his hand was inside her panty.

WARNING!!! Matured content see you in the Blog link below.

https://appyindy.blogspot.in/2012/11/arshi-ffone-night-stand2-chapter-46_30.html

Under 18 can continue reading here.

He smiled looking at her state and placed some butterfly kisses on her core before getting up and hugging her.

Khushi did not know why she felt very emotional with this whole act and started sobbing when her husband embraced her.

Arnav tried sooth her pain by caressing her.

Khushi so wanted to hug him back life she used to do but his sour words did not let her hug him "don't touch me" still played like a record in her mind.

they both remained quite after the act. Specially khushi who was going through a lot of emotional turmoil after that. She so wanted to talk to him but failed to get words in her mouth.

Anrav on the other hand wanted her to open up by her own because he did not want to pressurize her to speak.

He asked her to take a bath first and he himself went out of the bathroom as he know khushi was not in a right state of mind after their encounter. Arnav was prepared with his answer, if anything she ask.

Khushi came out taking a bath and totally avoided talking to Arnav, which did not go unnoticed by him. But he chose to let her be comfortable and then they can talk. It was not easy for a girl like khushi to take things so quickly but going by her track record she had never protested anything. But anrav knew that he owes her some explanation. And he is here for that only.

Both were in the breakfast table eating their food silently, Arnav stilling glances but khushi concentrated on her food only. Acer, warming herself resting on the window pan, and embracing the winter sun.

"Did you guys reached?...ok''come over'..we are here'..love you".

He disconnected the call and looked at khushi expecting her to ask him.

"Umm khushi, some guest will be coming".

She continued eating.

"Will you not ask who are they?"

She kept the spoon on the plate and looked at him "yeh aapka apartment hai, you can call anybody and everybody in this house".

Arnav looked at her surprisingly while she took her empty plate and kept it in the basin.

"Isse kabse choti choti baat pe bura lagne laga?" he thought. Then he immediately remembered his words, he told yesterday about the house.

The little he knew that his small words, has acted like a maggot (flesh eating creature, commonly found in dogs) inside her little heart. That the damage is already developed in last 2 months.

"Don't touch me"

"am I your driver?"

"you middle class female"

"I will get much more classy females than you"

"I don't even want to touch you"

"you don't deserve to be paid the amount which I am paying you because you are good for nothing".

These words kept on haunting her and she just couldnot get over with these words from her head.

Mr Arnav Singh Riazada has a lot to mend.

there was a knock on the door.

Arnav kept his plate while khushi went and opened the door.

She saw misha smiling at her holding misha in her arms.

Khushi's sorrows were immediately washed away looking at her daughter's cute face. She so missed her these days.

She started crying bitterly looking at both of them.

Without delaying further she spread her arms to take muskaan in her arms.

She held her hand and was about to take when muskaan turned towards misha frowing her little face.

"buiii"

Khushi was shocked.

Misha uncomfortably looked at khushi and turned muskaan towards khushi saying "Musky, see you mamma is here baby".

But to her surprise muskaan failed to recognize khushi and she once again turned towards misha.

Khushi moved back two three steps feeling shattered from inside.

"My baby is not able to recognize me".

Her vision blurred due to her freshly formed tears. Her heart skipped a beat. Her mind went numb.

Here baby couldnot recognize her maah!

DETAIL OF MY FF BLOGS/FB link below

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3316801

Precap

Arnav feeling guilty for keeping muskaan and khushi apart. Some heated up discussion and pacifying act.

Next

Mother

Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago
Dynamix215 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
HOLY!!!!
Am i first!?
OMG YEAHHH!!!!

-Unres-

I am mighty pissed with Arnav...
Gul not able 2 recognise her made me OTT pissed... :P
Gawd!!!
Edited by Dynamix215 - 11 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
ufff great Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
asmaali0987 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg am 3rd am so happy and congrats for new thread
Waiting for next update please update soon love u and ur ff's :-)
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow!!!

amazing Appy!!!

congratulations!!!!
lakshyaNkt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on new thread...can't wait for the next update.
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats dear for new thread!!!

Diamond_14 thumbnail
congratulations on your new thread!!!!👏
jankisoni86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread dear...