The Serial FB/Twitter Updates - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ishakumar

Karan's Angels? ?@Karans_Angels

@Kritika_Kamra hun no need to justify urself everyone thinks@kkundra is like that in real life both of u dnt need to justify to NO ONE muah

after reading this i feel that kundra is actually not like thy are portraying him on the show... 
he is being shown very sad and depressed and angry when kittu comes around because that is what the audience wants to see. in reality i feel that they are the best of friends, and nothing could ever be awkward for them... ppl wanted them to feel awkward around each other, beacuse that is what we feel is normal to happen after a breakup... 
however we should remember that they are best friends and thats what they were before being i the relationshipp...
hopes are still up but we should not crticize kittu for things, because we are only viewing one side of the story...
in fact i feel that i m on kittu's side cause i m a girl and i know how she feels being discussed about something so personal in her life...
its not just a story, it her life so we should not be talking about her, and she isnt even in the show!!!
so i dont understand why ppl would be saying things to her! i feel so bad for her and i hope ppl stop doing this!
I can't actually believe ppl are believing whatever they are showing onscreen !! 😳 And Kritika needs to come down. Hadn't she read the script before doing the shots ?? Even if she had not , she shouldn't have signed this cameo in the first place if she can't handle this now . ( Just my POV)
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

I can't actually believe ppl are believing whatever they are showing onscreen !! 😳 And Kritika needs to come down. Hadn't she read the script before doing the shots ?? Even if she had not , she shouldn't have signed this cameo in the first place if she can't handle this now . ( Just my POV)

yup agree with u, atleast she should had a talk abt it with karan or vikas instead of updating
Originally posted by eveline

shibzy yaar...did u notice...the Daily Love Scopes Horoscope thingy...did prove right ???😆😆
yes yes yes..that is what caught my attention😆😆
Wht is this yr?! Here we were raising hopes n then this ..

Personally i think Kittu was very well aware of wht The Serial guys were showing .. Its jst that seeing Karan all sad n heartbroken maybe some fans must have asked her to forgive Karan n blamed her for Karan's present situation .. Hence this public outburst solely my POV ..
Originally posted by shibz

yea he should take it slow LMAO i mean we all know that he will be able to manao her, but he should be doing it at a slow pace!!! Sabra ka fal hamesha meetha hota hai ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Personally i think Kittu was very well aware of wht The Serial guys were showing .. Its jst that seeing Karan all sad n heartbroken maybe some fans must have asked her to forgive Karan n blamed her for Karan's present situation .. Hence this public outburst solely my POV ..

Is Karan really sad and heart broken?? I doubt... I wonder why Karan n Kritika are making a mockery of their break up which itself is a very hurtful thing !! These celebs are beyond my comprehension 🥱
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

Is Karan really sad and heart broken?? I doubt... I wonder why Karan n Kritika are making a mockery of their break up which itself is a very hurtful thing !! These celebs are beyond my comprehension 🥱
yeahh..! Atleast thats wht we are being shown ..
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

precisely...this is solely her reaction to public comments ..asking her to patch up with Karan and forgive him...which is natural..still it definitely makes the water more muddy and murky
Originally posted by shibz

same here.. 😆