The Serial FB/Twitter Updates - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago

Pooja A Gor ?@poojaAgor

Nw this is a Brilliant analysis of The Serial.@rajsingharora26 @kkundra @saumya_seth @lostboy54 @Rohaan_ @Karan__Arora pic.twitter.com/SxZGBt7X

View photo Hide photo
  • RetweetedRetweet
  • Delete
  • FavoritedFavorite
Originally posted by shibz

Vibhz tumne KK, KK n VG ke tweets ulta pulta likhdiya hai๐Ÿ˜†

the way they were tweeting kuch samaj hi nahi aaraha tha๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
lost boy @lostboy54

Congratulations @kkundra , i fell of the chair when i got the news . SUper Happy for you

Calling All KK2 fans.. Good news guys..  Any guesses?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by -sanju- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -sanju-

lost boy @lostboy54

Congratulations @kkundra , i fell of the chair when i got the news . SUper Happy for you

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Calling All KK2 fans.. Good news guys.. Any guesses?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>

obvious hai..karan and madhura's breakup is the good news for everyone..hoskta hai vg k lie bhi ho..use us ka kundra wapis mil gaya;)
Originally posted by -sanju-

lost boy @lostboy54

Calling All KK2 fans.. Good news guys..  Any guesses?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I think he might have signed a movie!! About the other good news...our prayers and wishes cant be answered that quickly...and looking at today's episode...m too scared to hope for that...
Originally posted by sehar123

obvious hai..karan and madhura's breakup is the good news for everyone..hoskta hai vg k lie bhi ho..use us ka kundra wapis mil gaya;)
hahahahahaha๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by eveline

I think he might have signed a movie!! About the other good news...our prayers and wishes cant be answered that quickly...and looking at today's episode...m too scared to hope for that...
but dream karne mein kya jaata hai?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by sehar123

hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
@sehar...now all us fans are starting a new campaign...forget Karan and Kittu...now we want Karu and Vikku...awesome!!๐Ÿคฃ
Vibhz the thread has come down from sticky.. get it stickied again na...n if anything left to edit in the main post... ask Minu only to do it..