The Serial FB/Twitter Updates - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
🤢...no matter what i will watch the show jab tak karan is single or with kittu
whoa!! ...someone needs to calm down.. who accused her? i think ppl r supporting her more instead.. Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shibz

whoa!! ...someone needs to calm down.. who accused her? i think ppl r supporting her more instead..

up i too think the same...it's all karan accepting mistake...they are not potraying her bad or evil...i think if she felt she is been shown negative...she should had a talk with karan or vikas instead of updating it (it's only my POV no one needs to have same)
i agree with u Vibhz... these ppl dun have phones or what to talk?🥱

i agree with u Vibhz... these ppl dun have phones or what to talk?🥱

the foll line some may feel bad but
the way they are tweeting each other be it KK, kittu or VG i think she should have first a small talk with them
and wait till kal ye bhi media mein news banegi🥱
yup😔...did KK or VG tweeted anything related abt it?
damn...damn...I think the whole thing backfired...here Karan was trying to make amends and win her back ...by giving a public apology and accepting blame...and Kittu took it in a different light...don't know what to say...matters just got worse...

Again lack of communications..misunderstandings...now we actually know what drives them apart...an example for all to see...😭

What the heck...didn't VG and Karan at least talk to her before showing all this...after all this does affect her...I figured she was fine with what they were showing but it seems they just went ahead without taking her feelings into consideration...and doesn't kittu know that these are her friends... if she has issues...why not talk to them and sort it out on a personal level...instead of this public outburst...this passes on the onus to Karan's shoulders...

If she was not consulted before showing all this...and knowing what a private person she is...I cringe...

Now...the fat is in the fire...Kundra is so gonnna react...or looking at the past record...over react...Band Baj Gaya...😭
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
Vibhz no..

Karan was online when kittu was too..he dint react so far..

Eve did u read karan's Libra tweets?

Vibhz no..

Karan was online when kittu was too..he dint react so far..

Eve did u read karan's Libra tweets?
nope yaar...I just logged in...and saw the number plate post...saw some mentions of kittu's statement...and once I read it...my mind simply fused...😭