The Serial FB/Twitter Updates - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by eveline

nope yaar...I just logged in...and saw the number plate post...saw some mentions of kittu's statement...and once I read it...my mind simply fused...๐Ÿ˜ญ
same with me...but lets wait :)

last night he'd even re-tweeted all her tweets...

they tweeted? The problem is I m neither on twitter or fb...but looking at the fact that all karnika developments happen in these two spots...it seems I will have to reconsider...
kritika dint tweet to karan but he'd retweeted them.. they were bout her only..
u mentioned some libra tweets...if u don't mind...can u please share them?? should be an interesting read...๐Ÿ˜Š
^^here..

Xstrologyโ„ข Zodiac ?@XSTROLOGY

A #Libra can be selfish, but if they love you, they'll be selfish for you too. 

Retweeted by Karan Kundra

Daily Love Scopes ?@DailyLoveScopes

#Libra: Nothing about this day will B ordinary, of course Ur <3 life will B affected. U may need 2 slow things down B4 it gets out of hand.

he'd also RTd Chetan Bhagat's tweet to kritika..
Originally posted by shibz

^^here..

Xstrology' Zodiac ?@XSTROLOGY

#Libra: Nothing about this day will B ordinary, of course Ur <3 life will B affected. U may need 2 slow things down B4 it gets out of hand.

thanks shibzy...so the guy is or now should i say was out to woo her back...and now this...kya yaar...i feel i m watching KMH 3..so much of hope...love...pain and drama...
Karan's Angels? ?@Karans_Angels

@Kritika_Kamra hun no need to justify urself everyone thinks@kkundra is like that in real life both of u dnt need to justify to NO ONE muah

Originally posted by shibz

^^here..

Xstrology' Zodiac ?@XSTROLOGY

shibzy yaar...did u notice...the Daily Love Scopes Horoscope thingy...did prove right ???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ishakumar

Karan's Angels? ?@Karans_Angels

@Kritika_Kamra hun no need to justify urself everyone thinks@kkundra is like that in real life both of u dnt need to justify to NO ONE muah

tfs...who are Karan's Angels and what do they mean by every one thinks Kundra is like that in real life...๐Ÿ˜•