Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Credit to Jenny😊...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVqLVXmf3IE[/YOUTUBE] 

"..Tujh Mein Basi Hai Meri Jaan..." WELCOME BACK SABA! - Published on 20 Apr 2013 

' Hey everyone! This video is especially for my bestie Saba! I am so glad to have her back and would like to dedicate this creation to her.
Thank You So much for giving me inspiration and motivation in transitioning in to a ShaNak vidder. Your videos are my drug! I hope you never stop vidding our FAVORITE COUPLE of all time! To sum it all up lets just keep YashRan/RBO/ShaNak craziness going for now and for always! Love Ya!
WATCH IN HD! ' -
coralmagenta (Jenny)

Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 years ago
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks may for posting all these wonderful vms
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Credit to Saba😊...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXjOBwNJiRQ[/YOUTUBE] 

ShaNak | "...Seedhi Saadhi Chhori Sharaabi Ho Gayi..." - Published on 24 Apr 2013

' I am totally in love with this song and hence decided to make a short video on it with the holi scene in RBO...So here it is...hope you all like it! :D ' - sabaveeni (Saba)

Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Credit to Saba😊...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOArzrdlTDw[/YOUTUBE] 

Published on 19 Apr 2013 

' This might not be like any other of my general videos.
A social evil that is ruining our culture is Honour Killing...i wasn't really going to make this video this way...the song was requested before i left YT so had to vid it...and mid way i just came up with this...
i don't intend to hurt anyone and its entirely for entertainment!
Hope you guys like it as much as i do! :) '
- sabaveeni

I just saw dis VM...its made me cry😭 Wht can I say abt yasharan, "They r Masters of Expression n Acting"👏 Really miss them so mych😭
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Miss.Wahian

I just saw dis VM...its made me cry😭 Wht can I say abt yasharan, "They r Masters of Expression n Acting"👏 Really miss them so mych😭

I know how you feel...Everytime our amazing VM makers post a new video, it make me miss YashAran all over again...Their chemistry knows no bounds, even with mergeed scenes they are mesmerising...

A heart felt appreciation to Imane, Jenny, Saba, Manita, Kainat, Ranju, Deepali and many other VM makers, who treat us with these beautiful creations Clap⭐️...

Bless you for giving us some much more, even after RBO completed it's episodes...We can also blame you in some part for our dewangi 😆😳...
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Credit to Imane 😊...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI2NOes5kHU[/YOUTUBE]

"...Begunaah Sehta Main Raha..." Ft. ShaNak  - Published on 27 Apr 2013

' ON REQUEST.
The concept and the song both were suggestions and i am glad they were suggested. I hope i did justice to them both.
One thing I must add here is that, every-time i do a merger VM, i can literally match up their scenes in perfection and in complete synch with one another. I don't keep up and haven't followed either one of their shows, however the suggestions you inbox are usually with the links of videos that you want to see incorporated, so thank for doing that. It helps a lot in coordinating the whole thing without repeating the same scenes in videos. I absolutely love this scenes in jail and how perfectly i got them to fit with Yashu as the leading lady. They might not be together in a show, but there is definitely some sort of weird coincidence going on in their individual projects. AND I JUST LOVE THAT!! I hope you all too feel the same way!
Mergers are fun, exciting, and simply a way to express just how much I want these two to pair up once again and set the screen on fire. Enjoy and please refrain from bashing and disliking the VM due to your own personal bias against the featured paring or shows. '
inspiration132 (Imane)

The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

"...Begunaah Sehta Main Raha..." Ft. ShaNak  - Published on 27 Apr 2013

' ON REQUEST.
The concept and the song both were suggestions and i am glad they were suggested. I hope i did justice to them both.
One thing I must add here is that, every-time i do a merger VM, i can literally match up their scenes in perfection and in complete synch with one another. I don't keep up and haven't followed either one of their shows, however the suggestions you inbox are usually with the links of videos that you want to see incorporated, so thank for doing that. It helps a lot in coordinating the whole thing without repeating the same scenes in videos. I absolutely love this scenes in jail and how perfectly i got them to fit with Yashu as the leading lady. They might not be together in a show, but there is definitely some sort of weird coincidence going on in their individual projects. AND I JUST LOVE THAT!! I hope you all too feel the same way!
Mergers are fun, exciting, and simply a way to express just how much I want these two to pair up once again and set the screen on fire
. Enjoy and please refrain from bashing and disliking the VM due to your own personal bias against the featured paring or shows. '
inspiration132 (Imane)

If you are reading this Imane, I just wanted to tell you that we all feel the same! 😊...

It's great to see you using different ShaNak scenes too...YashAran are perfect in serious scenes, as they with any other type of scene...But their emoting skills strike a deeper chord, during intense scenes...Thank you for the magical and breathtaking videos👏⭐️...

Looking forward to many many more from all our wonderful VMz makers too 😃...
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Credit to Saba😊...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDZmOgy2_qI[/YOUTUBE]

ShaNak | Ashique 2 F.t. - Published on 1 May 2013

' This is specially for my dear friend Jenny...I know I took a lot more time than required...but I hope you like it! :D
Purely fan made .
No copyright infringement intended Pls '
sabaveeni (Saba)

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Credit to Imane😊...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnO-fcRzc-M[/YOUTUBE]

?Karan + Yashashri || Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Trailer  - Published on 3 May 2013

' Hey Everyone!
Well this one is for all YashRan fans! Especially those who are stuck with exams and studies before summer. Would like to mention Jenny here for trying herself to make this exact thing, but her busy schedule didn't permit her to do so. I hope i was able to do justice to what you had hoped to see Girlie. I have no doubt in your creative abilities and can say with confidence that your version would've been greater than this even.
Study Hard. Take Breaks. & Good Luck with Everything!

As for the trailer, I gotta say that this concept would look amazing with them! Then AGAIN I am the most biased person in the world when it comes to KT/YM. Enjoy!

No copyright infringement intended, I do not own anything. '
inspiration132 (Imane)