Anamika Written Update- 28/11/2012 (3rd Episode)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey folks, I am Simmy and will be doing the regular update for Anamika on Wednesdays. So Let's get started πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Anamika Episode 3- 28/11/2012.

Episode starts with Jeet driving through the same road (the one on first episode) at night and speaks to himself of being late again and Rano would be annoyed with him. Suddenly a woman comes in the middle of the road and Jeet in rush tries to brake harshly. When the car stops Jeet seems to be very frightened. He comes out of the car and checks for the same woman under the car as he thinks he might her run her down.  He then searches for the woman around and is scared for not finding her. Unexpectedly he hears the sound of a car and turns only to discover a white coloured car. He keeps on calling Hello (LolπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I found this Funny, I know I shouldn't but still), he notices the pallu of sari getting stuck by the car door. He keeps on calling but the white car drives away. (I loved the BG music when they were showing the glimpse of Anamika, but still her face is shown partly and just for a fraction of seconds). Jeet then talks to himself thinking if she is the same woman earlier and thinks she's weird as he's searching for her like crazy and she just drives away. But then tells himself that let her go away at least my life is spared, if she'd come underneath her car then the consequences would have been very bad.

Scene shifts to outside of the cinema. Three of Jeets friends waiting for him and he quickly says sorry and asks them why they are not inside as Rano would be waiting inside with the popcorns. Then one of the girls says that she'd be waiting if she has come. While the other girl adds that she's not come yet and is not receiving any calls as well. Jeet then tells how she can do like that only to be interrupted by the previous girl saying she's done it. She then adds that since she is living with you she will have an effect, she says something and does something.  Jeet then tells them that the movie plan was of Rano and she will come for sure and asks them to wait for a bit. While the guy in the group says the movie will be finished when she comes and asks Koyal (one of the girl's name I guess) to give him 2 tickets for him and Rano and ask him come later and says bye telling him that he'll narrate the story to him later.  Jeet then again talks to himself where could she be and calls her only to be disappointed as she doesn't answer. He then calls home where Jasleen (I think that's her nameπŸ˜‰) is shown walking down the stairs and she answers the phone. Jeet asks her where's Rano and she tells him that she is in her room and asks Jeet if he would like to talk to Rano. Jeet then replies what she is doing in the room while he is waiting for her outside the cinema and tells that he'd come home and talk to her. Talking to himself again: Bebe's right its not only difficult to understand girls but is next to impossible.

Inside Jeets house, Bebe and Mohit (the little boy) are shown playing games in the ipad and Bebe's disappointed as she lost again. Inside Kitchen, jeet mother asks Jasleen if the vegetables are cut then she says she's doing it. While jeet mother asks her to cook Dal and she'd cut the vegetables. Jeet enters the house and asks Bebe where is Rano only to be answered by Mohit: shhh Bebe's gonna win this time. Bebe then happily says she's won it in 30 seconds and Jeet asks if he could have 2 seconds of her.  He then asks where Rano is and tells that it was her plan to go to movie and it's surprising she is missing the picture. Moreover she's not answering any calls. He asks if anyone's said anything to her. While Bebe replies no she was fine in the morning and even talked to her mother.  She then says this morning she has had a band wala bomb blasted on her while jeet's mother adds that his father has told Rano mom that he will search for a suitable groom for Rano and has also spoken to Rano about it. That may be the reason for her hesitation.  Jeet then laughs telling that she is not a girl to be shy and asks them to tell the Groom's side that there will be no exchange and no return policy with the things they have given. And thinks his life will be so good and will be spared as she would go to her sasural. While Beeji says there is little chance of his life to be spared, she will go to sasural but where will you go from here I don't know. Jeet then asks her what are you saying and Beeji asks him to look back only to find Rano standing there.  He then stammers in front of Rano while she walks away. He then asks Beeji why is she so happy like a child while his mother asks him to go and pacify Rano. Jeet mother then tells Bebe that she acts like a kid while Bebe answers that the kids are no more kids and I can smell something cooking. While Jasleen answers no Bebe nothing is burnt and tells her mom in the phone that she will call later.

In Rano's room: Jeet tells her that he should be the one to get angry and asks her to give his 400rs back for the tickets. Rano then gets up and gives him 500rs indicating the 100 extra are for the popcorns and asks him to leave.  Jeet then tells him you are way angry, I was only kidding and says whoever you'll get married to will be very happy. Rano then asks what about him. Jeet then tells him he will also be happy as she will be gone but then stops in the midway and says I m joking. Rano then asks him what he takes to will leave while Jeet asks for her smile and Rano says fine she will be leaving herself. Jeet then stops her and asks what happened. Rano then says Whatever happens will you ever get affected. She then adds on today there is talks about my marriage, tomorrow I will get married and I will leave this house forever.  Will it matter to you? Jeet then says yes why will it matter to me then Rano says okay it will not affect you so why will I wait until marriage I will just leave now. Jeet then stops her saying how will she sleep alone in the house as her mother's not home. Jeet then says to her lets have a walk while Rano pushes him to the door saying she's sleepy.  

Jeet is shown practising boxing and his coach calls him saying the match between Mickey and him is after two days and asks him to practice well saying If he wins he will compete in the state game. Jeet is happy and says he will give the news first to Rano no matter how angry she is. Jeet then goes to rano room but doesn't find her and rings her cell which she's left in the room itself. Jeet goes to Bebe and asks if she's seen Rano and she replies she's seen her since childhood. Jeet asks her if she's seen her now while Bebe says whats so important and jeet says about his boxing game. Jasleen who is making something then tells she will go with jeet to find her while Bebe refuses and asks her to do the work. Jeet mother then tells she's seen Rano walking towards the Terrace.

Jeet comes to the terrace and tells Rano to let the stars and moon sleep.  Rano then asks him to leave her alone while Jeet replies he's heard that people who are dangerous to society and nature should never be left alone. Rano then starts again they are talking about my marriage and I will go away and we can never meet again. Jeet then again jokes saying if she's turning to Mr India after marriage that he will not meet her. He then asks Rano to tell her would be husband that he will come as a gift ads bodyguard but seeing Rano expression he blurts out a cute sorry. Rano then starts again he only knows to joke and say sorry. When he jokes he doesn't care about other's feeling and when he says sorry he does not have feeling himself. She then again says nothing would matter Jeet even if she lives or dies.  Jeet then says he will be most alone after she leaves as he is the one who keeps on calling her name every 2 mins and shares everything to her and says she is very important to her. And says his dad has given him 3 yrs just because her and its only Bebe and her who understand him in the whole house.  And says she has supported him every way and when he gets the gold medal in boxing he'd dedicate that to her as she has made her dream come true and is his partner as best friend. Rano then looks at him and says she wants to hell him something with heart. She starts but jeet stops her and says tell me abt it later but I have got something for you and shows the bracelet. Rano is then happy and asks him where he got it he then replies in the car and thing its strange. While Rano says it's not strange as you might have forgotten it as usual.  Jeet then asks her to tie it while Rano is tying the bracelet it feels like someone is watching them and the spooky music in the BG starts. Jeet then asks what she wants to say while Rano starts jeet again talks about his boxing with Mickey and his win would take him all the way to international level. Jeet then asks if she is not happy, Rano then replies she has to go to see the match again and see him getting beaten while Jeet says he won't get beaten but will beat up Mickey instead and aks her to make him practice double from tomorrow and suggests going to bed.  Rano then says she will come later and Jeet says don't be senti and smile. Beeji and Jeet mother are eavesdropping and Beeji asks if she understands while jeet mother replies that yes she does that Jeet has match after two days.  Beeji then tells her she's become like Jasleen and narrating opposite story after having watched the full movie. Beeji than gets excited saying she will be the one to do everything from now onwards.

Precap:  Jeet sees the white car and the same woman standing in the edge of the hill. He calls her out but his foot gets caught and after sometime when he looks again he can't see her again.

Ok Guys. Hope I've done it correctly as I was watching it in the gym and also it's my 1st time doing updates. See you all around in the forum.

Simmy πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by _Simmy_ - 11 years ago
Thanks for the WU, simmy! 😊
nice work and thanks for the update
Thanks for the lovely update Simmy 😊