Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara MOTW - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Sure hun, you can take your time, i have just started the flame..of the hot seat 🀣
Lolz Erum ye kya kar dia yar, Sharna to gai! She wil take Time to answer! I knw my Partner🀣
haha Dev the hot seat should be hot right! 🀣
Lolz Erum, u Truly n TOTALY Grilled Her on HOT SEAT LMAO🀣 , wel ur questions r hard lol
Dev, why don't you join her? Ask me anything! I love the challenge! ;) Sharna doesn't get scared ;)))
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Dev, why don't you join her? Ask me anything! I love the challenge! ;) Sharna doesn't get scared ;)))
lolz! Partner, if I Join Erum na, toh tum toh Phew! Hehehehe. Whoa! I knw i knw, i workd wid u dats y I'm saying LoLs
Originally posted by -ZoyaAsadKhan-

Alright Sharna, heres my grill ;)

1. What was your favorite food when you were a child? My taste has not changed from childhood to now ;) I don't like fastfood, and desi khaana, only my moms food! I love eggplant and spinach made by my mom. For bhahar ka khana, I love Chinese food, and Mediterranean food.
    2. What's the #1 most played song on your iPod? I don't have an iPod, but will cellphone work?! ;) Right now it's "Someone I use to know" by Gotye
    3. What is one of your favorite quotes? I actually do not have a favorite quote. I can't think of any quotes right now either. The only one that comes to mind is "What goes around, comes around."
    4. What's your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Indoor activity--IF; drooling over Nakuul, I kid you not! Haha. And reading. I love to read novels, but I'm picky about what I read. And obsessing over a good serial. Hindi or not. Outdoor activity--Sitting outside and reading when the weather is nice ;) and trying to keep from getting bug bites! I'm not an outdoor person at all!
    5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? I absolutely HATE to sweep. I cannot use a broom to save my life! I can't even hold it right!
    6. What is your favorite form of exercise? HAHAHAHAHA.. You're kidding right? I HATE exercising! But if I have to choose... It would be staring at a picture of Nakuul.. that gets my heart racing. That counts, no? No? Okay. Seriously, it would be probably walking haha. That's about the only exercise I can do/tolerate and I walk a lot.   
    7. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? Favorite time of the day would be evening.. I'm NOT a morning person AT ALL; Favorite day of the week is of course Friday; and month of the year November πŸ˜ƒ
    8. What's your least favorite mode of transportation? Bicycle! It's annoying, and the people riding it are annoying! They have no consideration for pedestrians and nearly run you over! Well the bike riders at my campus at least.. haha.
    9. What is your favorite body part? In general or on me? I think that will depend on the person. Will vary person to person based on who I'm looking at haha. I notice height, so I guess legs??
    10. What sound do you love? I love the sound of water, like a river or stream. Very peaceful. And children's laugher. And I mean, very little children, like toddlers! They're the cutest!
      will be back with more

Answered set 1 πŸ˜ƒ Loved your questions! Really!
      Edited by sharna2k6 - 11 years ago
      Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

lolz! Partner, if I Join Erum na, toh tum toh Phew! Hehehehe. Whoa! I knw i knw, i workd wid u dats y I'm saying LoLs

Hahahaa, try tho karo! πŸ˜‰
      Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Congrats Sharna for being the Member of the Week.
      Here are my quests.

1)Mention your Favorite movie ALL SRK movies, Yaadein
      2)Mention your Favorite song I have a lot, but one I can never get tired listening to is "Sting" by Desert Rose
      3)Which is the one song which describe you best? I honestly cannot say, because I usually do not listen to lyrics as funny as that sounds. I listen to how everything flows together and the rhythm and beat.
      4)What is your dream place for going out on vacation? By God's grace, I've been able to travel to quite a few places, but one place I would LOVE to go is London, and France.
      5)Any pet-peeves? Hm.. Annoying, overly fake girls πŸ˜†
      6)What are your hobbies? Obsessing over serials, Nakuul, and reading πŸ˜‰ I also love to travel and SLEEP!
      7)How do you unwind yourself? Sitting down with a good book, one I've read over and over again but it's still just as exciting to read.
      8)What other shows do you watch apart from PKDH? I use to watch IPK but just ended yesterday, and started watching Quobool Hain. Regular watch only PKDH though. Oh, and Vampire Diaries and How I met your mother
      9)If you are asked to choose between the person whom you love and the person who loves you, who would you choose and why? I would choose neither. I would go for being independent and stick with loving actors who doesn't know of my existence πŸ˜‰ But if I HAAD to choose between the two, then probablyyy, I guess person who loves me because they would be completely insane to love me, and I have horrible choice in picking people to love. Exception of Nakuul of course 😳
      10) Which is the one book (fiction or non-fiction) that you liked the most? NOO, I cannot choose! Not only one. I love serials. But all of them are fiction. I'm a sucker for romance novels.. Any surprises there? Lol.. But Harry Potter is one that has a soft spot in my heart, always!

For the time being, only these, I will surely come back with more. Looking forward to more questions! Hope I've answered them properly! 😳
      Yup I wil post it kal! Its 1.42 am here night i shud sleep kal Sunday hai wuhuu!