Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Gunjan-

BACK, although I already know you so well which sucks cause I had a hard time trying to figure out questions lol But hey I tried๐Ÿ˜‰ 

1) How would you define yourself? I'm weird. I'm crazy, and stubborn. I try to be original. From the outside I can seem either completely shy and innocent, or a cocky, quirky smarta-- Depending on my mood when you meet me. Both are wrong. I'm a cocktail of both, plus some. 
2) When did you first fall for Nakuul๐Ÿ˜‰? When I got a good look at his face, and drowned in his eyes. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
3) What do you adore about him? Besides the obvious ๐Ÿ˜ณ I like the fact that he is so enthusiastic in his interviews. He's full of life, and so humble and his sense of humor. Some of his replies to his fan tweets are damn hilarous.
4) Where would you like to go out on a date with Nakuul? Er.. I'd prefer staying in. ๐Ÿ˜‰
5) If you were Pankhudi and were given the chance to portray her character, what would you make different about her? I would be more bold, and less quiet. I wouldn't take any of the crap from Avantika or mami. Other than that, I wouldn't change much.
6) Your favourite song at the moment? "Somebody that I use to know" by Gotye. Have you heard of it?
7) Your favourite Bollywood/Hollywood Actors&Actresses? Bollywood-SRK without a doubt ๐Ÿ˜ณ I don't really have a major favorite for actress. All the original "classics" Rani, Preity, Kajol, Madhuri, Juhi, etc.
8) How often do you dream about Nakuul? Er.. You know the answer to this too. And apparently I dream about the duo. Not just him ๐Ÿ˜•
9) What do you dream about (Although I'm sure I already would know๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†) Yes, you already know. Lets not mention it in public, so I don't get banned ๐Ÿ˜‰
10) What is something that you would want to change about yourself or your life? If I could, I would go back in time and change some big mistakes, and about myself, I would wish to have more confidence in myself.
11) How much do you love your choti behna?๐Ÿ˜‰ muahah So much that I'm willing to give up Nakuul/Adi for 3 days for my pyaari choti's bday ๐Ÿ˜ณ But no seriously. I cannot imagine my life without you now. If it hadn't been for PKDH, I wouldn't have met this incredible girl who's so much like me that it's actually freaky sometimes ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ I love you to pieces my chote darling ๐Ÿค—
12) What do you think is your best feature? I care. Way too much.
13) Your guilty indulgences? My perverted sense of humor ๐Ÿ˜† and my curiosity that's led me to read 50 shades.. ๐Ÿ˜†
14) What countries would you like to visit in the future? India-- For Nakuuul. England, France, Egypt. I have a fascination with pyramids.
15) Are you more girly or athletic? Definitely NOTTT athletic. But I'm not very girly either. But I guess I'm more girly than I'd like to believe..
16) Blackberries or Iphones? Ehhh.. neither. The android. ๐Ÿ˜‰
17) If you were Nakuul's wife, how would you be as his wife?๐Ÿ˜‰ LOLOL.. If I were his wife, our honeymoon would never be over. Lets leave it at that. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That's it for now, although I may come back later๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Do come back! I loved your questions, and I hope you learned something new! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

sharna2k6 thumbnail
First 60 questions out of the 100, Zoya :)

1. How do you define honesty? Honesty, besides the obvious definition, is also wanting to share everything with someone. Not just being honest for the sake of being honest but because you want to share everything with them, and not hold anything back. Does that make sense?

2. What is your biggest fear or worry? Of not being good enough. In anything in general. I'm afraid that I won't be good enough and that I'll end up disappointing others.

3. What is the main thing that makes you unique? I'm me, and there is no one else that's exactly like me. ;)

4. If you had to evacuate your house immediately, what is the one thing you would grab on the way out? Family photos. Everything else you can replace.

5. What facial expression or movement do you do when you are lying? I stutter and turn bright red!

6. What is the oldest item you own? Hmm.. Probably a piece of clothing or earring.

7. If someone was to give you one gift, money is no object, what would you want to receive? A world wide tour packet for me and my family! I love traveling.. that or Nakuul ;)

8. What does it mean to have courage? Not being afraid to stand up for what you believe in. To be confident in what you do.

9. Do you like your name? Yesss

10. Do you have a nickname? What is it? Sharna is actually sortof a nickname/petname. My family and close friends call me Sharna. I'm Bengali so I have two names. My "real" name is Maureen. So from that my nicknames are Reen, reenie, Marina, Mau, and from Sharna, my family calls me Anu.

11. If you could have any special magic, what would it be? To read people's minds! The reason why I decided to become a psychologist.

12. If you had three wishes, what would you wish? Good health for my family/friends and I, prosperity for us, and Nakuul ;)))

13. What is your greatest strength? My unconditional care for people.

14. What is your worst weakness? My unconditional care for people.

15. If you could predict the future, what would you do with that knowledge? I don't want to predict the future, too much power that would come with it.

16. Is your favorite time the past, present or the future? Past. I don't know why, but I've always liked to live in my past. But I'm getting better at living in the present these days!

17. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Hopefully being a successful child psychologist.. who has met Nakuul!!

18. Who is the one person that helped to make you who you are today? My mom

19. If you were punished for a crime, what type of punishment would you choose? Err.. I'd chose not to get punished of course!!!

20. Describe a time you got into trouble. I don't even remember only one incident. I've gotten in so much trouble growing up. A lot of the times it was for my schoolwork I think.. hehe

21. What do you do when you first wake up in the morning? Check my phone.  

22. What makes you a good person? I have a good sense of people's emotions.

23. What would your obituary say? Let's not talk about stuff like that shall we? Haha

24. What is your greatest regret? Believing in some wrong people.

25. How would you describe standing on a beach looking at the ocean? It would be perfect with someone like Adi, if not with Adi himself! Sorry.. just saw the beach episode today.. haha

26. What is your favorite outfit to wear? Traditionalโ€”I love to wear a Sari, even though I've only worn it maybe three times haha, and western I love leggings and tunic belted tops!

27. What do you do when you are driving alone in a car? Blast my CD player and check my phone whenever I'm stopped at a light because I get bored.. I know I know I shouldn't.. Haha

Love and Friendship Questions

28. If a friend is being bullied or harassed by someone, what do you do? I would try my very best to stand up for them or get help if I couldn't do anything myself.

29. Reflect on the characteristics of your best friend. What makes him or her so special? She is like me, but stronger. She's independent and loyal. She's always there for me, trying to make time for me to text me at least once daily from her busy schedule. I love how we can go 6+ months without seeing each other yet when we meet it's like we've hung out every day. She doesn't judge. But if you do something wrong, she won't say it's okay you weren't wrong but she'll tell you that you were wrong and scold you but love you despite that. 

30. Has anyone close to you passed away? My grandparents

31. Describe a time you fell in love. It was magical. It was the most beautiful thing in the world. My heartbeat skips a beat every time I see him. I get goose bumps every time he speaks. I drown in the beautiful depth of his eyesโ€ฆ

Then I shatter when the episode ends... Damn Nakuul, why are you married?!?!

32. Can you keep secrets? Describe a time you didn't. I can.. I've actually gotten in trouble for keeping secrets so well..

33. How do you show your love for others? By caring for them, always supporting them, and keeping in mind little things about them to show them how important they are to me.

34. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you? Uhโ€ฆI can't really remember.. It was probably simple gestures that I was happy with. 

35. If you could become anyone's friend that you want, who would you choose? Do you even have to ask?! NAKUUL!

36. Are you the type of person with lots of friends or just a few close ones? DEFINITELY FEW CLOSE ONES! I am TERRIBLE with making and maintaining friends!

37. What is one quality you admire most in others? Their courage and self confidence. I have none of that! Yes, the question asked one, but I am an overachiever and answered two! ;)

38. Do you prefer to be with those who are younger or older than you are? Younger! I'll always be young at heart!

39. If you could ask me one question, and I had to answer you truthfully, what would you want to know? Are you actually reading the answers to these questions?!

40. What is the meanest thing you have ever done to someone? Break my trust.

41. Who is one friend from your past you want to reconnect with? No one really. If they couldn't keep in touch with me then, what makes it so likely they'll do so now?

42. When did you kiss for the first time and what was it like? Errr.. haha, almost 2 yrs ago? And IT SUCKED.

43. Describe an activity that you think is truly romantic. Cooking together.

44. If you were to write a love note to your sweetheart, what would it say? Dear Nakuul.. Why are you so damn gorgeous? Will I ever get to meet you? I love you like Adi loves food.

45. When you are in trouble, whom do you call for help? My parents, brother or best friend depending on the situation and where I'm at.

46. Who are the people you love the most? My family, and few close friends.

Worldly Questions

47. If you could speak any language, what would it be and why? French. It's just so romantic!

48. If you had to pick one place in your town to bring a tourist, where would you go? Wait what? This question confuses me. If I had to bring someone, where would I go?? Well.. I would go somewhere deserted with my Nakuul!

49. What is the one cause that you feel most passionate about? Hmm.. I don't think there is any cause that I'm very passionate about honestlyโ€ฆ

50. If you lived in the pioneer days, would you have traveled west or stayed put in the east? NOO IDEAAA..

51. Which is your favorite non-profit organization? What do you do to help them? I don't have a favorite non profit organization, but I would do everything I could to try to help.

52. If you could travel to space, would you go? Uhh.. no. That would be a little too far for me..

53. If you could move anywhere, where would you go and why? I wouldn't settle in one location, but travel everywhere.

54. Would you want to travel the world on a boat in the sea? Nooo.. Haven't you read of all the crazy ship wreck stories?! haha

55. When you travel away from home, do you miss it? I miss the people more than the place.  

56. What is the greatest crisis we face as a world? Lack of humanity in so mnay people.

57. Describe your favorite vacation. 2 summers ago. My family and I went for a mini tour of Asia, as I like to call it. 7 different countries in 5 weeks!

58. If you could write your own bill of rights, what would you include? I don't do anything political.

59. What is going on today in the world that affects you the most? Economy?

Health Questions

60. What bad habit would you be willing to give up if it guaranteed you would live to be 100? I don't know honestly.. I don't know of a bad habit that I could give up that would guarantee that..

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ahaaa! Good going sharna, will read them and reply to them tom..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haha thanks Sharna for answering those and yes I feel I know you even more than before๐Ÿ˜‰ Especially from Zoya's questions!๐Ÿ˜†
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Hahaha, yeah, her questions cover just about everything you can think of! Having fun answering them though!
P.S this is what I'm doing instead of studying for finals ๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by sharna2k6 - 11 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Time for another, MOTW, thanx sharna!
Topic Closed

PKDH Dev Team