What a weird scene

Posted: 11 years ago
soumya entered in the room where boys were al nanga punga ,she is talking to karan to talk to kritika,al are saying ya she is right,i was like laughing.may be they wanted to show comfort level them bt it looked weird.
yeah..that is what exactly they want to show..the maker of the show keeps saying Soumya is a boy..may b that's why...
true yaar 🀣 i was not able to stop my laughing after seeing that scene
  true yaar...i was ROFLinggg...& that baby baby scene too...i was counting how many times she call Karan Chabra 'baby'... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
True . . . .That was actually weird πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shibz

yeah..that is what exactly they want to show..the maker of the show keeps saying Soumya is a boy..may b that's why...
why do she calls karan babyπŸ˜†
Originally posted by sravu.com

true yaar 🀣 i was not able to stop my laughing after seeing that scene
πŸ˜† i coudnt concentrate on her dialoges yaar
Originally posted by debaleena_tunai

true yaar...i was ROFLinggg...& that baby baby scene too...i was counting how many times she call Karan Chabra 'baby'... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
the strangest thing is i dint even hear her calling him baby becoz meri aankhen khuli ki khuli reh gayi ,she was talking so maturely seriously talking to them  who are  standing in total nanga punga conditions πŸ˜†seriously uske friends has rahe honge is scene ko dekhar Edited by tanvismile - 11 years ago
Originally posted by yogini64

True . . . .That was actually weird πŸ˜†
the weirdest scene ever πŸ˜†
soumya is really a brave girl to enter πŸ˜†