Everyone (especially new members) Come here NOW!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello,

Hopefully the title of this thread got your attention😆 I've been a ghost here so I apologize for not addressing your guys' problems right away. That will change and I'll make it a point to check the section everyday.

That said, a few things have come to my attention which I feel is important to address. First of all, everyone please few this thread right here: Rules of the Section: Everyone Read I know some of you are probably rolling your eyes because you're familiar with them but I want to make sure everyone understands them.

One of the problems that I've noticed is bashing and targeting other members. Just because someone has a different opinion does not mean you personally attack them and call their opinion "wrong". I expect you all to respect each others views and opinions, even if you don't agree with them. If you disagree with what a member has posted, then feel free to debate about it in a respectful and healthy manner. If you think that a member's opinion is considered bashing, kindly PM me the link or report the post and let me be the judge of it. Sometimes a post can seem like it is bashing but it's just a very strongly worded opinion.

Newbies and Multiple IDs: Members are permitted one ID only on India-Forums. Using a MID may lead to a 20% increase in their WL. Also, newbies found bashing, attack and using coarse language will automatically be banned. Therefore I suggest you all review the rules carefully before posting.

If you have any questions of concerns, feel free to PM me.

-Ravjot
SRGMP Dev. Team
I am not a new member😆 

Just wanted to thank you for closing down the thread with the obnoxious posts towards the end.😊

@ RAVJOT IT IS YOUR LAXNESS AND
ACTUS REUS

AUTHORITIES SHOULD ORDAIN SOMEBODY ELSE
Edited by ..ashu - 11 years ago
Thank you so much, Ravjot!! ðŸ˜ƒ