interview with jensen and jared

Posted: 11 years ago
wowww...
thanks very much for sharing...  loved this line...
Jared and I joke about the fact that we've spent more time together than with our own wives, which is a little strange ' but it's cool. 
love these two... ❀️

Edited by flutterby - 11 years ago
Great to see j2 as buddies after all these yrs n many more yrs to come ! thx for sharing
TFS
love both jared & jensens answers...
but this time i really liked the answers of jared !! 
It's so nice to see two actors get along even after working 8 years together. I love J2's friendship!

Thanks for sharing!
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

It's so nice to see two actors get along even after working 8 years together. I love J2's friendship!

Thanks for sharing!

and not only do they get along so well with each other... they spend  time more with each other than with their respective wives... 😈 i wunder if misha is jealous of this duo??

Originally posted by flutterby

and not only do they get along so well with each other... they spend  time more with each other than with their respective wives... 😈 i wunder if misha is jealous of this duo??

misha is MISHA🀣 he can't be jelo πŸ˜Š
sonu... u never know... πŸ˜ˆ he may not show it.. afterall he is an angel... dammit.. they turned him into a hunter... 
Castiel becomes a hunter. Supernatural is all-new TONIGHT at 9/8c!

Originally posted by flutterby

sonu... u never know... πŸ˜ˆ he may not show it.. afterall he is an angel... dammit.. they turned him into a hunter... 
Castiel becomes a hunter. Supernatural is all-new TONIGHT at 9/8c!

what theee... cass becomes hunter  πŸ€” πŸ˜†
he is better as an angel😊 πŸ€£πŸ€£

ya... he rocked the screen.. with his angel.. like moves.. πŸ˜Ž especially.when he touches the forehead of a demon to suck their life out... that was killer... smiley wow wowfrommissa.gif photo    i will miss that...