Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bambogli

Now we have to endure two stickies for every aira gaira natthu khaira movie  πŸ€”

This is really annoying  πŸ€’

Same goes for Aira Gaira Nathu Khaira Hrithik, we will have his movie's 2 thread also πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pathaka

mogli how dare...? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†talaash is a big release...

It has the potential to turn into an srk vs aamir thing...and it has bebo in it...ofcourse therz gonna be fanwars...duh...πŸ˜†

anywayz...maddy asked me to make 2 diff threads according to the new rules so i complied ji...mods know the best, so i dunt argue with them,,,,πŸ˜†

and dw...i assure u...u can bash aamir/rani n kareena as much as u want in this threadπŸ˜†...it wont turn into a fanclub...πŸ˜ƒ

Oh I forgot, Kareena is also in the movie & people lurv Kareena more than their bosses. 

Originally posted by -Radhe-

Same goes for Aira Gaira Nathu Khaira Hrithik, we will have his movie's 2 thread also πŸ˜†

Yeah, make as many as possible. I'm out of these. Ta-ta!

vrunda ?@mevru

#talaash...one time watch..but the end spoils it..kareena is superb...aamir & rani as always very good..rest of cast good too!

Sha ?@shawrites

I won't give away the plot/suspense & spoil your state of mind. really you can give it a shot. #Talaash @aamir_khan was as usually brilliant

Sha ?@shawrites

Second half was riveting. But the twist/suspense in the climax spoils the show though it is unpredictable. #Talaash

Sonu Shukla ?@sonucool65

Some Reviews of TALAASH from Dubai : #Talaash is the Indian Answer to Hollywood's INCEPTION ! #Aamir Khan's best performance till date

^~ ChamP ~^ ?@VetriVel44

RT @iThesmoke Climax was unexpected & class movie.! As usual Amir Khan's acting was class & class..!:-)) Loved #Talaash & must watch film.!

VIVEK MS ?@Urstruly7744

Talaash is going to add another dimension to what we call mainstream. Bravo Kagti and Aamir for backing it.

Vasim Inamdar ?@Vasimcoolguy

#TALAASH : Rani Mukherji won't disappoint audience -via http://yahoo.com #Movie #Bollywood #Vasimcoolguy #Mumbai #India

KRK πŸ˜•

KamaaI R Khan - KRK ?@KamaalkhanKRK

I guarantee film #Talaash is going to be blockbuster film only because of Big asss of Rani Mukherjee.

Edited by U-No-Poo - 11 years ago
Lolwa, people are now joking about the end πŸ˜†

SarcasticIndian ?@shubhendra_

TALAASH SPOILER:In the end Aamir Khan finds out Victoria's Secret.

Niket Sheth ?@niket407

Hahahahaha...epic!! RT @TrendulkarTalaash spoiler : In the end, Aamir khan finds Sachin's lost form.

One time watch? India's answer to Inception? Spoiler disappoints?

I really don't want Talaash to be a story within a story,
'India's answer to Inception' is a very exaggerated view. Inception was one of it's kind and I don't think Talaash would be anywhere near it. (Or maybe I'm just saying that because I'm a fangirl)

But I'll wait for authentic reviews to form any preconceived opinion about the film. Tweets can hardly be relied upon for unbiased feedback. 
Edited by U-No-Poo - 11 years ago
Originally posted by bambogli

@Nova: Isn't this annoying to go read reviews on different thread & then reply on different thread? What's the point making a review thread then. We can google & read the reviews of our favorite critics.

Besides, this two thread thing turns the discussion thread into a fanclub.  πŸ˜΅

But it's good that you can find all the reviews in one single thread instantly. If we made one thread than it's always mess. You can't find reviews in-between all discussion/war. Its like finding nemo  .

Im going to stay away from twitter and discussion threads as i dont want even a hint of the suspense .
Kamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan

This is last warning to all my followers tat don't waste your money for crap film #Talaash I give only one star to this film. Rest up 2 you.

krk only represents mass nt qualified enuf to judge a film starrer aamir khan