TAAREY ANGELS CC#7

Posted: 11 years ago

Hellow! Girlies ..As u can see we are done with our Sixth Chat thread ! *Kaboom*
I know...I know! It was fast...Thnx to all the Chamkees who bombarded it so much

So here comes our next CC! Khaalo isse bhi jitni jaldi hosake khatam karlo...

This CC is strictly for INVITES ONLY...so plzz if you are not a member then do-not post...

And To all Stalkers & Haters...!Now That you've visited us ...I'd like to take a 3secs of ur stalking time n request u to peep downπŸ˜›

Thank u! now jus leaveπŸ˜†

Edited by pixi26angel - 11 years ago

1) This CC is only meant for TaaRey lovers so haters strictly
                                         stay away...

2)No Bashing to any Member, Actor/Actress! 

3) Plz! Adhere all IF-COC rules... 

4) Do not share personal information of any member... 

5) Now the most important rule...do lots of Masti 

www.GlitterTextOnline.com

www.GlitterTextOnline.com

Do U love disco deewane from SOTY ?????

GUYS FIRST OF ALL WELCOME HERE AND NOW SECONDLY ENJOY AND HAVE FUNπŸ˜† AND CONGRATS FOR THE SIXTH CC NOW U ALL CAN BEGIN TO COMMENT

AND YES THIS IS A TAAREYIANS CC SO NON-TAAREYIANS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE

ONE MORE THING GUYS THIS CC WAS ORIGINALLY CREATED BY  MEET AND TEJ AND IN THEIR ABSENCE I HAVE CREATED THE SEVENTH CC SO IF U WANT UR NAME TO BE ADDED HERE THEN PLEASE PM THEM REGARDING THE SAME AND THEN I'LL ADD IT OVER😊

NEW CC YAAAHHHOOO
CONGRATZZ TO EVERY ONEE
MISSING MEETU ALOT
nyone here ,,,thoobs dipu aanie
Originally posted by patie

yes congo guys

suna mene kya kaha...you told too many byee...n i replied all...n i never want you to leave dear πŸ˜³