•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
One of the main things I have noted so far in the show is the use of color to make the scene what it's supposed to be like. The happy/cheerful scenes are of a lighter color and all the spooky parts have fog surrounding and closing the characters in. There is also a lot of blackness which adds effect. 

Not only the color of the scene but the color of character's wardrobes also follows this pattern. The chudail's clothes, as we have so far observed, are red and black; whereas Rano/Jeet wear more casual clothes to ease the seriousness and spookiness of the show. The colors really show the two different sides of the show; one being romance/enjoyment and the other being supernatural/horror/spookiness. 

It's great having a show which can you creep you out like crazy on one side but bring a smile to your face thanks to lighter and happier moments as well. 👍🏼
Didn't noticed before...thanks for sharing 😊
Loved the Sari the chudail was wearing in yesterday's episode... and the fog... 😳
Thanks for sharing...agree with u😊
I realised that too! It'll be funny if it was the same colour tones being used for all of the episode, at least the director realised that 👏
Hey Preeti!! Good to see you on here! Coming to your post, omg I never noticed that! You have good eyesight I see :L
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Hey Preeti!! Good to see you on here! Coming to your post, omg I never noticed that! You have good eyesight I see :L

Hey Zahara, nice to see you here as well! 😳 Haha, thanks. 😆
whoa...good eye! felt everything you said, but never thot of relating it to the effects of colours as well!! yep..kudos to the spl effects team! tfs!! :D
ya..i realized it now only..hehe anyways the thing i loved is chudails saree red and back combination..