Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunchu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ok then.. since all are ready for my new madness.. so am I..
thought of posting it tmrw..  but then had a second thought,. 
I may be posting "yaroon.." daily, but may take time for "yadein.." since its not ready.. just wrote 2 chapters now..
so please be with me..
here I start..

YADEIN...

CHAPTER 1:

"kaha reh gayi hai ye??" he was getting irritated. ๐Ÿ˜ก he honked his SUV again and again.. "its 10 minutes late.." he kept thinking. "aaj aane do usse.. fir se wo stupid dimple smile leke aayegi' aaj uski koi baath nahi sununga mein.." he was confident of himself.

"offo.. aaj fir se late.. Ri.. you are dead today.. janaab honk pe honk maar rahe hai..aaj tu tho gayi kaam se.."๐Ÿ˜ณ she hurried out of the house with the files and the bag.. he was leaning on the SUV evidently fuming. 

"are.. yaar.. ye blue shirt mein kithne hot hai ye.. bilkul unke gusse ke tharah hot..!!" ๐Ÿ˜Š she smiled at her own thought. He saw it. Though how much ever he prepared himself to be angry with her.. the one smile.. the twinkle in her eyes.. that was more than enough for him to melt.. he smiled for a fraction of a second.. then came to his angry young man mood.

"kaha gayi thi tum???  Kitni baar bolna padega ki time pe aaya karo?? Huh?? I'm waiting for last 12 minutes.."

"are baap re.. 12 minutes ?? tho fir uss 39 seconds ke hisaab bhi boldona??"

"Riya this is not fair!! Kab sudhroge tum??"

"SIR.. mein aapke tharah nahi hu.. pure din kaam pe the.. aur fir raath 10 baje se meine phone pe baath kiya.. wo bhi aapse.. aapko nahi patha ke meine kab soi thi.. aaj subah ko dekha ke kal puure 4 hours hum phone pe the.. that means till 2 am..tho mein kaise uthengi?? Huh??๐Ÿ˜ก Boliye?? Mein koi ACP Arjun Suryakanth Rawte nahi hu..I'm Riya.. Riya Mukharje.." ๐Ÿ˜กshe glared at him and took her seat.

He was smiling at her ways๐Ÿ˜Š.. and he too went in and drove to the office. All through the ride they were quite.. she was peeping at him at times from the corner of her eyes.. "oh' no ye meine kya kiya'? Ab wo naaraz hoge.."๐Ÿ˜ณ

They reached infront of the office. She tried to get down but she felt a hand on her shoulder. She smiled and turned back. ๐Ÿ˜ณHe was looking intensely at her.. she felt bad to see his upset face. 

"Sorry Riya.." she was more heart broken now. She looked enquiringly at him. "mujhe patha nahi tha ke tum ithne thak gaye the.. mein bas tumse baath karna chahthe the.. patha nahi ye neend kab se mere saath chod diya hai.. bas ab yahi ek sahaara hai mere.. tumhare baathe..  sorry.. agar mere wajah se tum so nahi payi.." he couldn't complete.. she closed his mouth. 

"please Arjun .. aise math bolo... I didn't mean it.. mein tho aise hi keh raha tha.. I'm sorry.." her eyes were moist. He cupped her face and kissed on her forehead.. ๐Ÿ˜ณthen her eyes.. then he went down' she moved back.. "SIR..ye aap kya kar rahe ho?? Apne juniors se aise barthaav karna acha nahi hai..."๐Ÿ˜ณ

"junior ho isiliye aise chod raha hu.. agar nahi hothi tho.."๐Ÿ˜‰ he looked cunning. "hattiye.. " she pushed him and both smiled. He was holding on to her fingures, gently caressing her.. she blushed'๐Ÿ˜ณ

"hm.. Miss Mukherje.. waise aap kal 2 baje thak hosh mein nahi the.."

"matlab?"

"matlab ye ki...aap kal sade 12 baje hi so gaye the.." he smiled at her.

"par.. phone mein tho.. 2 baje thak call the.. tho  aap call cut kyu nahi kiya?"

"tum so gayi thi.. par tumhare saaze chal rahi thi.. wahi kaafi the raath guzaarne keliye..." ๐Ÿ˜ณhe slowly took her hands to his lips and kissed gently. Tears of happiness flowed from eyes.. he kissed her tears away.. and hugged her..

"ab chale.. warna chief naraaz hoga.."  he told in her ears. ๐Ÿ˜ณShe hugged him again tightly for a while and let him go.. they went into the office as ETF officers..

Its been a while that he understood his feelings towards her. The Arjun who used to shout at silly matters was a bit dormant..Ever since he almost lost her.. The day she took the poisonous bacteria in order to save the mankind.. the doctors had given up.. even she herself did give up.. she felt what she told to him was her last words.. well it was her final words to the ACP Arjun.. but not to her Arjun.. her love..๐Ÿ˜ณ

She did come back.. for him.. she couldn't resist his voice.. calling for her over and over.. she came back for him..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ever since that day.. he promised to be with her.. till the end of his life... no.. till the end of their life...๐Ÿ˜ณ

PRECAP:

Riya worried : "aise lag raha hai ki kuch hone wala hai.."

please do comment...๐Ÿ˜ณ

CHAPTER 2: PAGE 5

Edited by kunchu - 11 years ago
.Brok3nSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Late night calls!

How romantic ; D

Loved the naughty arjun and blushing riya ; )

Good update and thanks for the pm ๐Ÿค—

kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
late n8 chatting oh romantic arjun
nivanthi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow  another  wonderful  story!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ  continue  soon!!!!!๐Ÿ‘
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...this is amazing yaar...

Hayee...mein to kho gayi...un dono ke silent talk me...kitna romantic hai...

Riya ia back only for arjun...ariya is the best...thank you so much for the pm...i just love to read this...
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry for the late ,
it was so romantic update,
continue soon,
precap sounds intersting
pihu_angad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome yaar...
loved the way jb,  riya use apna routine sunaya...
& also when arjun told her thatki aap kal sade 12 baje hi so gaye thi...๐Ÿ˜›
update soon...
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hayeee!!fab kunchu!!!

riya and arjun's anger are like butter..melts easily๐Ÿ˜‰

riya manaoifying arjun๐Ÿ˜‰

late nyt calls hann๐Ÿ˜‰how can anybody come on time๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

loved the line"tumhare sanse chal rai thi..wai mere liye kafi tha"๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ

loved the romance too..

arjun is too naughty...senior hoti toh kya karta๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ

update soon
Edited by priya00147 - 11 years ago
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Raat k do baje tak...OMG
aur arjun toh Suv mai he suru ho gaya..
pata nahi kya hone wala hai..update soon...it was nyc
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Late night calls!

How romantic ; D

Loved the naughty arjun and blushing riya ; )

Good update