Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update
hope arjun is fine
plss cont soon
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
my dear kunchu,kya yaar tune meri jaan lene ki kasam khayi hai kya?? ๐Ÿ˜† firse aisi jagah rok liya jahan heartbeat stop ho jaaye ๐Ÿ˜•

bloody sik such a lier..why he is lying about Riya being there??? ๐Ÿ˜ก otherwise Arjun never dropped his gun down ๐Ÿ˜ก

sik pointed gun near his heart!!!! OMG please let her reach there soon..precap is sulk scaring me like hell..please not again I am feeling like to cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ

new year me heart attack mat dena dost..update soon..loved it.
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh god arjun at gun point...
I am sacred abt precap...
Come soon dr...
PRINCESS19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice story๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by PRINCESS19 - 11 years ago
fasiha_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG arjunnn
hope he is fine and etf team saves him
superb update :) loved it
omg sikander pointing gun at arjun
hope riya comes on time and saves arjun
precap sounds scary
can't wait to read next part
continue soon
.9.Sara.9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great ...
Continue...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kunchu: 

commenting on four updates together is not an easy task. When sikandar came to meet riya in the room, I was actually expecting something worse. But maybe coz she's a cop, sikandar didn't risk anything apart from kidnapping her. Arjun's helplessness is quite understandable; after all, history is on the verge of repeating itself with him๐Ÿ˜”. riya's escape , well she's a cop, so she can have guts enough to attempt it, but it's nice to see that her act can instill courage in anotherโญ๏ธ. Feeling equally sorry for ryaan and rachna, each suffering for their own reasons ..while I don't see any reason to blame ryaan, rachna could have been a little more careful in selecting her company, which she didn't and ended up being in hell๐Ÿ˜ญ. Liked the fact that both riya and rachna have been saved finally by ryaan and rathore respectively,specially rachna, hope she recovers soon. Arjun had already risked his life to save riya when she's already safe, and now with ryaan connecting the dots between riya and arjun, hope he helps her and the team to save the day ..after all, he owes it to them IMO๐Ÿ˜Š. Bdw, rathore aur rachna ke beech kuch ho sakta hai kya ๐Ÿ˜‰?

Update soon.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

kunchu thumbnail
hey everyone... thanks for eagerly waiting for the update..
so here it comes!!!

CHAPTER 29:

"Wow, Arjun, mujhe ye nahi patha tha ke ye sab ithne asaan hoga."

He points the gun at Arjun's heart.

Arjun didn't have any feeling nor any fear. Sik detects it. "oho... mien kisse darane ka koshish kar rahi hu? ACP Arjun Rawte ko?? Na... unhe tho iss gun se kya dar hai? unhe tho apno se bichadne ka hi dar hai!! warna yaha kyu aathe??"

Still silence from the other side.

"tho apne aapko mere hawaale kardiya tumne?? Hm.. tho fir iss gun ka kya use hai?( he throws the gun to a corner. Arjun menatally notes its position).

Sik walks towards him with a maniacal look. He couldn't believe his eyes. At last his wish was getting fulfilled. The trap that he had set, brought Arjun to him.

He came and held onto Arjun's collar. Arjun was holding his fist to control himself. One wrong move could put Riya's life in danger.

"kya hua Arjun? Apne gusse ko kyu pakadke rakhe ho? Usse baahar le aao. Oh..tho tumhe apne Riya ke chinta hai?? well tumhare ek galath kadam can put her life in misery. Par kya karu jab thak tum react nahi karoge, mujhe maza nahi ayega. Par aisa kuch nahi ke mien tumhare koi khatirdari nahi karunga... So whats the plan?" he smirks at him.

"jo karna hai karlo Sikander.par mere Riya ko kuch nahi hoga. I am sure about it. because I love her. Aur pyaar kya hotha hai ye tum nahi jaanthe. Warna na mien aur na tum iss haal mien hothe"

Love... the mere word was a trigger for him. Sik punched hard on Arjun's face. He was thrown to a side.

---

"nahi... Arjun ko Sikander ke saane nahi jaana chahiye. I should go" she tried to get up. But Ryaan stopped her.

"please sambhaliye apne aapko. I cant let you go. And btw do you know where to go?"

She didn't. she only knew that she had ran away from a house, but about the location she was not sure. Her silence gave Ryaan the reply.

"see. Aapko patha nahi kaha jaana hai. aur waise bhi meiene apke Arjun ko wada diya hai ke aapka ghayal rakhunga. I can't break it. after all that happened to me today"

She was confused. How did this man know him? "Arjun knew I was here?"

"no, he was here and was about to meet you when that Sikander called. He told that you were with him. Arjun was so worried. And now the team had gone there" she was worried.

"mujhe jaana hai. par kaise? Wo Sik Arjun ko trap kar rahe the. And he don't know that. I should contact him"

"why don't you call him" Ryaan gives his phone. She calls him. But his phone was in out of coverage region. She is frustrated. She tries again and again. At last she tries Rathod. He picks up.

Riya: Sir???

Rathod: Riya?? Tum?? Tum safe ho?? (he was too relaxed now to hear her voice)

Riya: I'm fine sir. Mien yaha hospital mien hu. Magar Arjun kaha hai? I cant reach him

Rathod( now worried): OMG tum wahi the?? Still we missed you. Aur wo Sikander...

Riya: sir it's a trap. I escaped him long time back. Please sir, help Arjun. it's a trap.

Rathod: ok. Riya. I'll go to him now don't worry usse kuch nahi hoga.

Riya: Sir I'll come there now.

Rathod: no Riya, don't come alone. Ab tum Arjun ke amaanath ho. I wont let anything happen to you.

Riya: please I need to come please...

Rathod: ok then I'll send Shree there. Come with him.(he cuts the call).

---

Arjun was beaten very badly. At a point he fights back. Sik was at first shocked. Arjun holds his collar and was about to punch him...

Sik: you don't love her right??? (Arjun stops) I don't think you love Riya as much as Roshni. You were ready to die for Roshni. Aur ab tum ... ven after knowing that I can hurt Riya...

Sikander senses Arjun's distraction. He hits him. Arjun is badly hurt now. He's bleeding from nose and mouth. Still he lets himself  to be beaten by Sik. He fells down. Suddenly Rathod come in and shoots in Sik's direction. But he ducks and hides himself.

Rathod looks at the fallen Arjun. he is shocked to see his conditions. "Rawte???? Rawthe uth!! I said get up"
No response. He is more worried now. "Arjun!! Riya is safe!! Wo yaha nahi hai!! she is safe!! Get up now!!!"

Her name was more than enough to revive him. He opens his eyes and gets up. He was too weak but the rage, the love, the sorrow... it helped him. He moved ahead and got hold ok Sik. Now the one who was worried was Sik.

"thanks Sikander... for keeping me alive for this day!!!"

And then came the fury!!! He punched Sik with all his might. In each action he was totally leaving him out on Sik. The lovely face of Roshni, the friendship, the love, Sameer, Riya... everything was flashing in front of him. It kept boiling him.

Rathod, Chotu, Shree and a few cammandos were witnessing a live Tsunami effect. No one dared to come up. No one spoke a word, even breathed. They knew it was the moment he was waiting for... they all were waiting for...

Arjun was beating Sik... he was tossing him around. He was repaying for all the sufferings.. for all the pain...

He threw him towards Rathod's feet. Rathod help him up by his collar. The man in front of him was the reason that he lost his best friend, his bhabhi, and he had even dared to touch his officer whom he had looked upon as a sister. He gave all that could give him peace of mind. Shree came in with Riya and Ryaan. She was shocked to see Arjun's condition. And Arjun was so relieved to have her in front of his eyes.

Now Sik was infront of Shree and Chotu who were on the werge of exploding as he had dared to touch their best friend. And the sight of the girls held by him had poured oil to their fire. They banged on him. And now Sikander had reached his final destination, Arjun's feet.

He took his loaded gun that he had given to him earlier. Sikander was now at his feet.

"Sikander... kaash tum ye samajh pathe ke pyaar kabhi cheena nahi jasaktha... tho Roshni aaj yaha hothi... hamare saath... chahe wo mere saath hothi ya tumhare...wo yaha zinda hothi.. you never knew what is love... agar jaana hothe tho... tum kabhi bhi usse uski pyaar cheene ke koshish nahi kathe... kyunki pyaar ke bina koi zinda nahi reh sakthe.. aur ussi pyaar ke naam mien tum najaane kithne saari ladkiyon ko... No you never knew what love is... and you never deserved her.. once you were her friend... aur ab mien jo karne wala  hu, I'm sure she will not mind..."

He points the gun towards Sik. He could feel Roshni's fingers on his fingers that was on the trigger.. He could feel her other hand on his shoulder, "its ok Arjun... let it go... let me go..." she smiled at him.

He... no... they emptied the whole bullets on Sikander. Sik could see a shadow of Roshni in front of him... but not her face... he wished to see her one last time... but no.. he couldn't... he didn't deserve to see her...

The body lay dead in front of him. Arjun staggered back on his feet. Riya tried to go to him, but Rathod held her. "nahi Riya, give him some time" she couldn't watch his condition.

Arjun's gun dropped from his hand. He fell on his knees... he was feeling drained. It was over... forever...

He held onto his head with both his hands and bend down to his knees. He couldn't hold on anymore.

He fell unconscious o to the floor.

Riya:ARJUN...!!!

All rush to him.

hey everyone!!

this year has been one of the most memorable year for me!! the year that I started to write for the first time... when I got all such great friends...

lets hope to start the New year with lots of love, prayer, ambition, and above all a long lasting friendship!!

I would dedicate this chapter to all my friends here at IF (esp you... Shree and my Choti...Payal... ) and all those silent readers whom I never knew...

its been a great year with all of you guys... and lets continue the relation in the coming year too...

as an advanced New Year gift...

PRECAP:

Some new beginning(s)...

CHAPTER 30: PAGE 89

Edited by kunchu - 11 years ago