YADEIN... COMPLETED - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Dear Kunchu,

This chapter has come out very well.

There are people called 'sensitives', who can sense impending disasters or evil. Something like a medium, but not communing with spirits, just channelling premonitions. Your Riya seems to be one of those. It is intriguing, and I look forward to what will happen next.

Shyamala Aunty

[QUOTE=kunchu]thanks a lot everyone...
loved your reviews...
next part...

CHAPTER 2:

Edited by sashashyam - 11 years ago
Why Riya is saying all these??? 😭 both get hurt & upar se precap!! 😲
I am so scared 😕
hey everyone... next part...
NB: please keep some tissue papers nearby...

CHAPTER 3:

They held each other for a while.. someone knocked the room and they broke the hug.. Shree came in slowly.. "sorry sir.. wo.. Rathod Sir bula rahe the'"

"ok.. Shree ' tum jao' hum aarahe hai.." he went back. Arjun turned to Riya.

"are you alright?" she nodded.. "don't worry.. kuch nahi hoga.. I promise'ok?" she nodded again and went back.

Hall:

"Rawte.. .case mein ek nayi clue mila hai.. hamare sources ne bathaaya hai ke 2 hours ke baad purane kile ke pass kuch transaction honewala hai.. hume waha jaana hoga'Riya.. are you alright? Agar tum chaho tho tum yaha rest kar sakthe ho..." Rathod always thought her as a sister... he cared for her.

"nahi sir.. I'm fine...let's go'" she didn't want to stay away from Arjun. All were ready... they were going to the location in the SUV. They had plan of action... but Rathod was disturbed.

"ye'. Back up wale kab ayega?? I told them to be there on time' "

"don't worry Rathod.. ye pehle baar tho nahi hai ke hum back up ke bina jaa rahe hai' it's ok'"  but Rathod was not convinced. Even he was getting negative vibes... well that was not usual for the chief'.

They reached the point. Now the team knew Rathod's need for back up. It was a vast place. Anything could happen at any time. "Team' ye jagah bohot vast hai'. Jab thak back up na aye'. I don't think we should get in'"

"nahi Rathod' lets go in'. agar unhe patha chala tho gadbad hojayega'"  Arjun was confident. Rathod didn't have another choice. "ok then team' lets split' hum sab alag alag raste jayenge' take as much as you can'. Par sirf apna ghayaal rakhna'" all nodded.

Riya looked at Arjun's eyes before leaving. He nodded assuring. They split up.

Riya:

She didn't have any problem in shooting now' all thanks to Arjun's 'personal' training' she was smoothly gliding in, without catching anyone's attention. Many were already dead by her looks' and others by her shots'

Shree:😳

"yes'  best time to use my stun gun" he went forward with it and his revolver. His stun gun would make anyone sleep for hours. "ab isse interrogation room mein dhekhenge' sir bhi khush aur mein bhi khush'"😆

Chotu:

Well no one could stand in his way. If Riya's looks could kill, so were Chotu's. His looks with his punch was deadly combination'😉

Rathod:

No wonder this man is the chief' he could come up and take out anyone so easily. And once he is in form' no one could stop him'😊

Arjun:

One glare'. More powerful than AK47.  He moved in as a cat... and fought like a tiger' and his shots' well he is Arjun... kabhi nishana choot saktha hai kya??😳

The team was going in full swing' Rathod and Arjun were entering the hall  from different directions. Rathod was busy taking anyone in his way' he lost count'. And Arjun was coming in' they never noticed each other as they had their back towards each other'

A man' who looked so rough saw Rathod taking down his men' he looked around and saw a metal rod' he smirked' he rushed to take the rod' and he swinged it towards him with all power'

Rathod was so busy' suddenly he felt someone pushing him aside forcefully... "Rathod'."he heard a scream a fraction of second before'  he fell down..He turned to see what had happened... Arjun stood in the way' bleeding heavily from his head' shooting a man with a metal rod... the rod came down again' but before it could hit Arjun, Rathod shot him' Arjun was falling down' Rathod rushed to support him'.

Few minutes back:

Arjun turned violently. A  man was raising a heavy metal rod.. Rathod was his aim' but Rathod didn't see that man' Arjun didn't have to think twice' he moved "Rathod'" he called out pushing him aside' he felt a sharp pain on his head' world was stopping around' as if his skull have cracked out' he turned to shoot the man' the rod was coming down' but before he could process.. the man fell down..

He lost the grip' he fell into a pair of strong arms' he was losing'.

Now:

Arjun fell onto the floor supported by Rathod' "Arjun... get up' get up' oh God... please' Arjun get up..." he was tensed. "team come in'. immediately'" all rushed to his location.

Riya had heard Rathod calling out for Arjun... there was pain in his voice' that means' no... She was frozen' her Arjun' no'. she woke up and rushed in... The backup team was surrounding the area'

The whole team was hovering around a fallen body... she couldn't see the face... she prayed it not to be Arjun's' she came closer' the face was not visible' it was covered with blood' she stood frozen'

"ARJUN'.." all looked at her shocked to hear the pain in her voice... she didn't have tears but'. She was pale' the team was surprised' they had never heard her taking his first name' Rathod woke up' "Chotu gaadi nikalo..." they supported him to the SUV.

He was lying in Riya's lap. He wrapped his head in her arms and held him close to her heart, tears flowing... Rathod and team were heartbroken' they never knew that their feelings were this strong'

"Arjun' please open your eyes' please'. You promised me right? Ke aap mujhe kabhi nahi chodenge' I came back for you' please come back for me'.please'" she sobbed her heart out. Shree placed his arms on her shoulder... he checked his pulse... "Chotu.. jaldi karo.. Pulse weak ho raha hai'"

Arjun slowly opened his eyes... he could feel Riya hugging him. He was happy' "Ri...ya'" he said weakly' she woke up and looked to his eyes'

"aap uth gaye? I knew it' please apne aankhen khuli rakho... and talk to me please'"

"Riya', kuch'kehna hai' tumse'"

"Ha' bolo.. Arjun' mein yahi hu'."

"Ri'ya'  I 'LOVE' YOU'. Mujhse'. Shaadi' karoge??"  He smiled weakly' The whole team was shocked' Riya could feel her heart skipping beats' her eyes overflowing' she was waiting for this her whole life' but never knew this would be the situation..

"Ha'.. mein aapse shadi karungi' I'll marry you'. I LOVE YOU ARJUN' I LOVE YOU'" she cried and hugged him' he was smiling' he tried to hug her back' but his hands slipped from her shoulder' all were shocked'. He was asleep' with a smile' they could hardly see him breathing'

PRECAP:

Arjun violent:
"KAUN ARJUN ??? KAUN HO TUM LOG??"

comments please..
CHAPTER 4: PAGE 11
Edited by kunchu - 11 years ago
Crying...

Ok my comment start now,...

Rathore is so kind to riya...and riya dont want to ,eave arjun alone...she want to be with him everytime...and rathore is also now getting bad things in mind...so scarry...

What arjun...omg...what is happen to my arjun...no...

I really feel like cry so loud...wo prposal kitna heart touching hai...i just cry ...

Precap ne just mera dimag hi band kar diya...update please yaar...

Mein to riya ki halat hi imagine nahi kar sakati jab arjun usse bhool gaya...Edited by kaveriw2008 - 11 years ago
i am crying,
scary precapEdited by shrutisweety - 11 years ago
m juz cryng cryng n crynggg 😭
oh god arjun 😭 hiz alright thnk god
riya arjun ka khayal rkhnaa 😭
love ariya foreva
Edited by rockz.diva - 11 years ago
owww...arjuuun plzzz remember about them soon
confession and proposal was so sweet

arjun is hurtt😭😭.. 

intersting precap!!
OMG!!! arjun lost his memory????😕
OMG ...part was amazing 

i liked it ...

na i loved d way u wrote it 

Arjun lost his memory i guesss...now it wud b more interesting 

Wow...sad update:'(
Poor Arjun...his proposal was adorable though
Precap :O Oh no!! Arjun losing his memory!!