sik is dead
riya is ok
bt arjun hurt
prcap sunds intersing
cont soon
harshil_radhi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
happy new year yes lets hope that this will bring lots of happiness and friendship and girl what a update i loved it trust me girl your an amazing writer plz keep writing  
shruti-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
rocking update l
loved it
thanks for pm
and happy new year 
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ohh so Beautiful updates...😳
Chapter 26:
really nice update...
Riya was unconsious..
Shree was injured in crsfrng...
ohhh eye sikandar ko to main...

Chapter 27:
Rathore_Rachna pairing???
ohh Ryann was so swwt yrr...

Chapter 28:
vai behen meeting...
I think Riya will save our arjun from Sikandar...
Rathore_Rawte emotional hug..awsome bonding yrr...

Chapter 29:

So sikandar mission was complete...
Waiting for their[ArIYa] fresh start of love...

waiting for your next update..post it soon...😳
Edited by Moumimon - 11 years ago
-Panda- thumbnail
What a great part...loved it..finally sik khalaas!!!
Arjunz anger and pain...wowww!!!
Loved it!!
fly.high thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow plz update soon dear
\
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was awesom dr ,
each scence of fightinggg r cominggg in front of my eyes,
so finaly sik chep is finish,
hop now ariya life hs no problem,
n waiting for ur new begninggg n wish u a happy new year
kunchu thumbnail
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!🥳
thanks everyone for your comments...
great to know that you all liked that Sik is dead...
and btw the FF is not over.. hope you all don't mind if I go little bit more...😉
so the next part!!!

CHAPTER 30:

Arjun was rushed to hospital. He was too weak. All the way riya was holding onto his hands. He was rushed to the emergency room. All were so worried for him

He was wounded badly, and the stress he had handled was way beyond imagination. Riya, Rathod, Shree and Chotu were tensed a lot.

After waitng for a long time, the doc came out.

Rathod: hows he doc?

Doc: conditions are stable. Par bohot stressed hai. isliye behosh hai. par its not predictable how he would handle the stress. After all he had undergone a memoryloss. So we will have to wait and see what happens.

Riya was waiting for him to get up. She moves into his room. He was sleeping peacefully. She sits by his side and takes his hands. Tears were filling in her eyes.

Riya: Arjun... can you hear me? Please uthiye. Ab sab teekh hogayi hai. please uthiye Arjun. you know what, you are scaring me. Aise chup math rahiye. Mujhe aapke baathon ka aadat jo hua hai. please talk to me. Aapko patha hai, jab mien uss ghar mien thi, mujhe bohot dar lag raha tha. Fir bhi kahi na kahi ye baath tho patha tha ke aap zaroor aoge. See you never broke my trust I promise mien aapke bhi trust nahi thodunga. I'll be always with you. Par ek bar uthiye. And please uthne ke baad firse mujhe bhool math jaana. I cant go through it again. Please...

She cries holding on his hands. She feel a hand on her shoulder. She looks up at Rathod. He assured her with his eyes that everything will be alright. He gently placed his hands on her head. "don't worry Riya. Iss bar aise kuch nahi hoga. Aur agar wo firse bhoolne lagage tho I swear mien aisa thapad dunga ke wo bhoolna hi bhool jayenge."

She smiles weakly at his words. Shree and Chotu also come in to be by her. Arjun was still sleeping.

---

Ryaan had gone to the hospital to be by his sis when all took Arjun. he was happy that all ended well for them. now he knew that he had a big task ahead of him. To take care of his sister. He was waitng for her to get up. But inside he was dreading the moment when opens her eyes.

At last after some time that seemed ages for him, Rachna opened her eyes. She was disoriented at first. But then she felt a pressure at her finger tips. She looked at him. There was love, care and the affection that she had missed for a long time. She was so happy. She could feel herself smiling at the watery eyes of her brother. But then her past flashed in front of her eyes. The smile faded. He noticed it. she turns her head to the other side not able to withstand the love in his eyes. She felt she never deserved it.

Ryaan knew the pain she was feeling. He stroked her hair. She closed her eyes when she felt his touch allowing the tears to flow away.

"Rachna, apne bhai ke tharaf dehnege bhi nahi?"

"kaise dekhu aapko bhaiya?? I don't deserve your love. Dokha diya haina meine aapko?? "

"please meri Jaan, look at me. Kabse iss din ka wait tha mujhe? Please look at me"

She looks at him with tears. He wipes her tears and kiss her forehead. She brakes down completely. He pulls her up in his arms and hug her. She was crying so bitterly. The days she missed him, the life she had gone through, the pain he had suffered... all were going out for both of them. he was crying too.

They held each other for a while. at last he placed her back on the bed.

"ab bas beta, ab jaldi teekh hojao. Hame ghar jana hai na?"

"ghar?? Aap mujhe ghra lejaoge?? Par kyu bhaiya?? Why don't you understand?? Mien ab wo Rachna nahi raha. Mien... mien bohot gandi hu..." he closes her mouth.

"never ever say that again. Tum mere behen ho, aur kuch nahi. And yes, hum ghar jayenge"

"par bhai,kyu? Pehle se hi meine aapke zindagi mien ithne problems bana liya hai, ab aur... kaise?? How can I do this? To be honest mien ithni bhi buri nahi hu.. in fact nahi banna chahthe"

"ye kya kar reh rahe ho tum? Yes its true ke tum bohot bure time se guzra hai. but it dosent mean that everything is over. Well its not over for me. Mere liye ab sab shuru hi hua hai"

"how can you love me this much bhai?first you tried to guide me, aur meiene nahi maana. Ab sab khatham ho chuke hai tho..."

"stop Rachna. Kuch bhi khatam nahi hua hai. you heard me?"'

" ithna pyaar karthe ho mujhse? Tho ek help kar sakthe ho?"

"kuch bhi. Bolo kya chahthe ho?"

"bhai... please kill me. Ab mien aur nahi sah sakthi. Iss duniya ke samne aane se mien isme khush hu ke aapke haathon se maru. I promise I'll love you for ever. Please bhai..."

"pagal hogaye ho kya?? How can you say this? Ithne din mien sirf tumhareliye jee rahe the. And now you want me to kill you? How can you say that? Tumhare bina..." he coldnt continue. He placed his head on the bed and cried out.

"please bhai... please don't cry. I promise ke mien aise kabhi nahi kahungi. Please..."

He gets up. "please baby, kabhi aisa kuch math kehna. Aur sochne bhi math. Lets face this world together, and I promise I'll always be with you. Promise me, that you will be with me." 

She  nods. He kiss her forehead. And keeps his head near to her bed and strokes her hair. "ab so jao, mien yahi hu" she drifts to a sound sleep looking at him.

---

He was getting up. All was blurry for a while. and then it was as if he was getting up from a long dream. He could feel someone holding his hands, a head placed near his cheeks, resting on his shoulder. He could feel her smell, her touch... he gently placed his head on to her, pressing his cheeks on to her head. She felt a slight movement from his side. She woke up suddenly.  And there she saw the eyes that had only the love towards her. "Riya..." a slight whisper brought her back.

She touched his face. "Arjun... are you alright?"

He nodded positive and tried to get up. She helped him to sit up and he leaned back onto a pillow. She sat by him.

"aap teekh tho hai na?"

"Riya seedha ye kyu nahi puch rahe ho ke 'do you know me?'"    she smiled at him and he smiled back at her. "ek bar tumhe bhoolne ke galthi ki hai meine. Ab aur nahi"

She hugged him tightly onto his neck. He hugged her back placing his face on her shoulder. He could feel her shivering. He knew she was tensed for him. He let her feel better.

She left him and kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes feeling her. There were no words spoken between them but the silence spoke large volume. She rested for a while placing her head on his chest and him stroking her hair.

A few minutes later Rathod and team came in. they were so happy to see him back. Arjun smiled at them at last.

Rathod: ab ye math pucho ke tum kaun ho?

Arjun: well as you have brought it up, kaun ho tum? Sameer ya Rathod Sir?

Rathod: Arjun... I swear agar tum aise hi jhatke donge tho mien hi tumhe permenant amnesia dilwa dunga.

Arjun: as you wish SIR!!

They hugged each other and were so happy to be back.

Shree: welcome back sir!!

Arjun: thanks Shree.

Rathod: ok tum yahi rest karo we have some work to complete. Un ladkiyon ke parents ko bulana hoga. Aur bohot kam bhi hai. bye. See you later.

They went by. Arjun was back to his Riya.

Riya: kya  hua? Kuch kehna chahthe ho?

Arjun: Riya, when I killed him... I was not alone. I could feel her with me. Wo mere hath pakde the, we pulled the trigger together. I could see her.

Riya: yahi pyaar hothe hai Arjun. aap bohot lucky ho. That you found your true love, not once but twice.

Arjun: promise me Riya, never leave me. Once I had gone through it. not again. Mien Roshni ke yaadon ke sahare aur tumhare saath jeena chahtha hu.

Riya: I promise Arjun. I'll never leave you.

She hugs him again, and he knew that she would keep her promise.

---

Shree and Chotu were asked to verify the girls they released. They went into a  ward where 14 girls were sleeping. They were feeling a bit numb.

Chotu: kya hua shree? Aise chup kyu ho?

Shree: najane kithne ladkiyan waha aayi hogi. Hum sirf 14 ko bacha paya.

Chotu: hum sirf 14 girls ko nahi, balke 14 family ko bachaya hai. aur najane kithne aur ko jo waha bhas jaathe the.

They agree and and go ahead. They hear a mumbling behind them

Girl: Rohan...

Shree: ye tho Sanuja hai( after looking at the name list) aur usse ya nahi patha ke wo yaha ussi Rohan ke wajah se hai.

Chotu: this is love Shree. She maybe she still loves him.

Shree: aur jab usse sab patha chal jayega thab kya?

Shree saw a tear falling from Sanuja's closed eyes. He felt bad.

---

Rathod went to visit Rachna. Hw saw her sleeping with Ryaan's hand over her head. He was sleeping by her sitting on a chair.

"najaane kya kya sahne pada hoga tumhe Rachna... but I am so proud of you. Aur ab ye zindagi tumhe ladna hoga... tumhareliye.. tumhare bhai keliya...sab tumhare saath hai... aur mien..." he stopped thinking.

"ye mien kya soch raha hu?"  

PRECAP:
"Nahi Rathod... the case is not over...!!!"

CHAPTER 31: PAGE 94

Edited by kunchu - 11 years ago
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc update di...
lil bit emotional..
rathod concern fr arjun ria wow..
rathod dialogue thappad wala hehe..
arjun dialogue fr riya n rathod do u knw me n samjhe ya hehe...
ryan n rachna quite emotional...!
shreetu felt bad fr sanju..!!
di kahin kuch to ni rha mujhse hehe..
rathod falling fr rachna my lil bit guess seems to be right hehe..
precap jo maine update se pehle hi padh liya tha hehe asusual interesting..
grt...!!
chumneshwari wali update chaiye di..!!
tc n ya
appy wala new yr ji..!!
Edited by Payal_156 - 11 years ago