Posted: 11 years ago

Nice Update dear...
Continue...
happy new year to u...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kunchu :

the entire update was really touching and heart-rendering at some points, specially the ryaan-rachna convo and shree-chottu feeling bad for the girls.😭 however seems like arjun is already a lot better by now and the light moments between arjun and rathore was a pleasant relief from the otherwise tense situations.😊here's wishing well to all people in the story, be it team ETF, Ariya, the girls and even ryaan-rachna, hope they recover from their past and live a better future.😊

update soon.
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear Kunchu,

My eyes are still very sore and so you will be spared a long dissertation on your last 3 chapters!πŸ˜‰

I will limit myself to expressing my pleasure at not just the neat handling of Sikandar's demise (though I was sorry that by then he had lost his nuances and become a standard issue villain. But that was probably more in tune with what the bulk of your audience would like),  but also, and even more so, of the heartwrenching sadness of Ryaan and Rachna, with, nonetheless, a few glimmerings of an emotional recovery far out on the horizon.

Rathore and Rachna have a question mark over them, but I hope you will not try for too pat a love affair there. After what Rachna has been thru, even if, and in fact even more because it was all her own fault, the wounds will be running very, very deep. She is so full of self loathing that there would be no room in her psyche for any tender emotions other than for her brother, and even there the sense of guilt will be corrosive. Given all this, any such move by Rathod will seem only like an intolerable condescension on his part. No genuine relationship can be based on pity, whether real or imagined. Whatever the initial gratitude, and I doubt even that, soon the recipient, in this case Rachna, will surely  resent it. Love can come, but not for a long time, while not just her body but her soul too heal.

I need say nothing about Arjun and Riya, except that I cannot understand why Arjun would let himself be beaten half to death in the (baseless) hope of saving Riya from Sikandar. Would he ever believe that Sikandar would spare her life even if Arjun let himself  be killed voluntarily? I do not think, given his knowledge of Sikandar, that Arjun would do that. Attack would have been, in this case, the best form of defence, As it is, it looked a bit like Hema Malini's dance in Sholay, while Gabbar's goons held Viru in their gunsights.

All in all, very nice going.

Shyamala Aunty

[QUOTE=kunchu]
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!πŸ₯³
thanks everyone for your comments...
great to know that you all liked that Sik is dead...
and btw the FF is not over.. hope you all don't mind if I go little bit more...πŸ˜‰
so the next part!!!

CHAPTER 30:

Edited by sashashyam - 11 years ago
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update πŸ˜ƒ Happy new years [:D/]
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved ur updates! πŸ˜Š
Amazing updates! πŸ‘
Waiting for next part! 😊

Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Di claps
hw beautiful potray d talks btw rachna n rathod..
me speechless!!
heart touching convo
loved it...
rathod arjun normal hehe...
rachna brave girls..may be she responsible fr her own condition bt she regret it too...!!
chalo ab pathan ka no aa gya finally...
treat him well...
ariya coming up..wow
superb
outstanding di..
mujhse to ye mat puchna atleast ki u continue or nt as u already my reply hehe..
bahut hui my bak bak!!
u continue soon...
ok..tc ...gud luck!!Edited by Payal_156 - 11 years ago
kunchu thumbnail
hey everyone!!
next part

CHAPTER 31:

Rathod came to meet Rachne after sometime in the evening. She was facing the other side. He waited for a while and then knocked the door. She looked at him. Though she recognizes him, she was silent. He took her silence as a permission to get in. he came by her side. "hi" he said though the response was still the silence.

He took a seat near to bed. Her face was hard to read, it was emotionless. Maybe the life that she had led had removed it from her face. He was waiting for a response. And when none came, he took the initiative.

Rathod: "hi, I'm ACP Sameer Rathod. ETF se" still the silence. "aap mere hi gaadi se takraya tha uss din"

Rachna: "I remember sir. Par patha nahi if I should thank you for that day"

Rathod: "sorry I didn't get what you mean"

Rachna: forget it sir. Aap yaha kaise? Agar aap interrogation keliye aaye hai tho please carry on. I don't mind. Its yur duty. Lekin agar sirf sympathy dikhane aaye hai, tho please, forget it. I don't want that.

Rathod was silent now. He was a bit surprised at her tone. He had expected a broken terrified girl. But the one in front of him was not someone whom he had expected at all.

Rathod: you got me wrong Rachna. Naahi mien yaha interrogation keliye aaya hu, aur naahi sympathy dikhane. I know you are much stronger than the one who need it.

She was listening intently.

Rathod: I just came to see you,if you are alright. Mien ye nahi kahunga ke 'I understand your feeling, I know what you had gone through' because I really don't know about it. par ithna zaroor kahunga ke ithna saal ke experience me, mien kaafi zyada cases solve kilya hai. but you are much different from anyone whom I had ever seen. Tum nahi janthe ho ke tum kithni brave ho. you actually survrived that 2 terrible years. Tum sachmuch uss do saal jiya hai. and for that I'm really proud of you.

Ranhna smiled at him weakly. She knew his words were genuine. "agar zinda laash banke saans lena jeena hotha hai, then, yes I lived. And sometimes I regret it too."

Rathod: matlab?

Rachna: meri bhai mujhse bohot pyaar karthe hai sir. Infact uthna pyaar jo meine kabhi deserve hi nahi kiya hoga. Aur uss pyaar ke badle meine unhe dhoka diya. Ab jab sab khatham hogaye hai, wo abhi bhi mujhse uthna hi pyaar kar rahe hai. ithne pyaar, ke mien marna bhi chahu, tho bhi marne nahi dethe.

Rathod: what are you saying Rachna, you have gone through all these and now you want to die?

Rachna: agar uss di aap mujhe bachaya nahi hothe tho, shayad mien zinda nahi bachthi. Shayad wo log mujhe mar dalthe, tho shayad aaj mujhe mere bhai ko firse aise dukh mien nahi padthi.

Rathod: aur agar uss din tum mere gaadi ke samne nahi athe tho un 14 girls nahi bach pathe. Uss Sokander ko nahi maar pathe. Najaane kithne saare aur ladkiyan unke hathon mien bhasthe.

Rachna: aap jo keh rahe hai, wo sach tho hai. lekin zara sochiye, kya ek Sikander ko pakadne se saare ladkiyan safe hogi? Kya aur Rachna nahi hogi?

He was struck with her words. It kept ringing in his ears.

Rachna: nahi sir, aise kuch nahi hoga. Suna hai ke aapke team member bhi uska jaal mien bhasi thi. Agar wo bhas sakthe hai, then why not the other girls? I am not blaming you sir. I know you wont be able to stop every crime. Un saare ladkiyan jo pichle 2 saal mien uss ghar mien aya tha, I have seen them. wo bhi wahi zindagi jirahi hogi, jo meine jiya tha.  

Rathod: I wont deny any thing Rachna. Par ek baath zaroor kahunga. Tumhare bhai tumhare liye puri duniya se ladne keliya thayyar hai. ek aise bhai naseeb walon ko hi milthe hai. agar tum apne bhai se thodi bhi pyaar karthe ho, then try to live. I know its not easy. You will face a tougher world than one you had lived. Par agar tumhare bhai tumhare saath hai, then nothing can hurt you. Aur tumhe koi bhi madad chahiye tho mien... I mean... mere team hamesha tumhare saath hai.

Rachna was looking at his eyes. It had the same concern and care that she had seen the day when he saved her. She was silent.

Rathod waited for a while and then stood up to go.  He reached the door when she called  him back.

Rachna: sir... (he turns back) thank you. Meri jaan bachane keliye. Meri bhai keliye. And also for the words.

She smiled at him, the one he never saw before. He smiled back and left the room. He reached Arjun's room.

Arjun, Riya, Chotu and Shree were having a friendly chat. He was so happy to see the happy face of his team. its more a sort of a family for him. "how are you, team?"

"great sir" Shree answered for all of them.

Chotu: aapse ek baath puchne the

Rathod: he pucho Chotu.

Chotu: ab sab 'normal' jo hua hai, don't you think its time for Riya to go back to her home. She maybe missing her home so badly. SIRF aur SIRF apke orders ke wajah se wo Arjun Sir ke ghar mien hai. hai na Ri??

Riya was blushing too much. Even Arjun was enjoying the moment.

Rathod: sahi kaha tumne Chotu. Riya, you may go back home. Ab Arjun 'normal' jo hua hai.

Arjun: hey... ye baar baar 'normal' mien ithne stress kyu de rahe ho? Paagal tha kya? Ke ab normal hua hai

All were enjoying his words. Riya was silent.

Arjun: aur rahi Riya ke baath, ha Riya you may go back to your home. I'm 'normal' now.

Riya was shocked at his tone . She wished to stay with him, after all it seemed ages that they were apart. He senses her shock and smiled.

Arjun: its time to bring you home, 'officially'. Do baar propose kiya hai, aur ring bhi diya hai. ab mien ye sab firse bhoolne se pehle, tumhe apna banana chahtha hu. What do you think about Rathod.?

Rathod was so happy. "hm... sahi kaha. Its time. Waise mujhe ye nahi patha tha ke tumhe ithne bhi jaldi thi.

Arjun: ab wo sab chodo,(a bit embarrassed) Shree un parents ko bulaya tumne?

Shree;  ha sir, sabko bulaya. They will be here soon.

Arjun: verify them properly before leaving them from here. And let them meet the doctors before they take their girl from here.

Shree: yes sir. Dr. Anjali Sharma told that she would be speaking to each family.

Arjun: good.

All this time, Rathod was silent leaning onto a table, thinking something .Arjun saw that.

Arjun: kya hua Rathod? Aise chup kyu ho?

He nodded negative.

Arjun: Sameer...(he looks up) whats the matter?

Rathod: kuch nahi Arjun, went to see Rachna. Aur usne kuch aise sawaal pucha hai ke, I don't know how to react.

He was silent. The team gave him time to open up.

Rathod: jo ladki ithna sab kuch saha hai, wo aise kaise calm reh sakthe hai? she asked me ke agar Riya ek trap mien bhas sakthi hai, then why not the other girls? Kya ek Sikander ko maarke sab safe ho sakthe hai?? I don't have any answers Arjun.

Arjun thought for a while. "jo usne puchwo ekdum sahi hai. no one is safe. sirf  human trafficing hi nahi, aur bhi bohot saare problems hai. Delhi wala case hi lelo. Patha nahi koi ithna kaise gir sakthe hai. wo pariwar ka dard wo hi samajh sakthe hai."

Rathod and team were pondering on his words.

Rathod: teekh kaha tumne. At least we have solved this case.

Arjun: nahi Rathod the case is not solved yet.

Rathod: matlab?

Arjun: mein ye maantha hu ke hum saare problems tho solve nahi kar sakthe. Lekin, jo kaam humne shuru kiya hai, wo tho complete kar sakthe hai na? hum sirf ek Sikander ko maara hai. aur uske paas hazaar Sikander abhi bhi hoge.

Rathod: tumhare matlab...

Arjun: ha, wahi. Jo ek dil jale insaan ko ek shaitan banaya tha. Jisne najaane kithne saare ladkiyon ke zindagi ke saath khela hai. Agar ye case solve karna hai tho hume unke jad thak jaana hoga... PATTAN LAALA thak...

PRECAP:

search begins... again..

hey everyone!! 

I know I confused some by continuing the FF even after Sik's death. well I was actually going to do that. but the day to day news provoked me to write a few chapters more.

but I really need your suggestions here. Am I going out of the track?? if so PLEASE tell me... you may comment it or PM me.

if the majority thinks so, I can give a sweet simple ending to it.. any time.. I really don't mind... honestly..

even though its the writer's wish to go ahead with what his/her heart says, I believe one should consider the readers view too..

so PLEASE DO COMMENT OR PM about it..

I am REALLY looking forward to it.. and again I will not mind if its a negative response...   

CHAPTER 32: PAGE 97

Edited by kunchu - 11 years ago
nikki08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey...
yuppiieee...first to comment...!!!!
it was beautiful...
rathod and rachna's convo was just so beautifully written...
all the emotions stood out so well..!!!!πŸ‘

and about your question..
i would say it wasnt off the track...
atleast i didnt feel so...
and i think u should continue...
i personally love reading ur pieces...
so i would say...
Do what your heart says and continue!!!!!😊
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good ques ... there are thousand's of Sik out, if one sik not another ll take his place ... !!!

love the blushy Riya ... amazing update ... !!!

do cont. d story ... !