Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunchu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=sashashyam]Dear Kunchu,

So Riya is  a genuine sensitive, and her premonition  of disaster came true.

Never mind, I am sure Arjun will pull thru, and even if he is amnesiac for a while, he will recover. At that point,  he will only forget what happened to him in the interregnum;  so he will remember his love for Riya and his proposing to her BEFORE he was hit on the head.

The tricky part is going to be the period for which the amnesia is there. Riya will be a stranger to him, and she will have to take that and still care for him without having any entry into his mind and heart. There will be no point in her working to develop any closeness with him in that state, as hw will forget all of it once he recovers from the amnesia.

It is going to take some clever writing, and I am sure you will be up  to it!

Shyamala Aunty

yes I get what yoou mean Aunty... I havent thought of the future part... its just going on as and when I am thinking..
lets see how it goes... 
please wish me luck not to disappoint you all...
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sry kunchu for late wishing . congrats dear for becoming senior member . emotional update . u are such a nice writer that u potray each emotion in such a way unable to describe in words..thanx dear for wonderful ffs..!!
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜ญ
poor Riya
Now Arjun will not even remember her or the others๐Ÿ˜ญ
please update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
kunchu thumbnail
Originally posted by: 012345678912345

Sry kunchu for late wishing . congrats dear for becoming senior member . emotional update . u are such a nice writer that u potray each emotion in such a way unable to describe in words..thanx dear for wonderful ffs..!!

thanks a lot...๐Ÿ˜ณ
fly.high thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh god... im literally crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

k... now pls update soon
wat would happen next..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
kunchu thumbnail
thanks everyone...
I am really touched with the responses...
wish me luck to keep upto your hopes...

CHAPTER 4:

They reached the hospital' Arjun was pale' unconscious' he lost a lot of blood' he was rushed to the operation theatre' Riya couldn't move' couldn't speak' nor could she breathe.. it was as if she was dead' Shree and Chotu tried to bring her back' but in vain' Rathod went to her and touched her head'

She looked at him emotionless' "don't worry Riya' tumhare Arjun ko kuch nahi hoga' he'll be fine' tumhare pyaar use wapas leke ayega'" she couldn't hold on anymore. She broke down on his shoulder' he held her tight as a brother' patting her head'

Some time later:

Doctor came out' " aapke officer is in critical condition' he is sinking' lets hope for the best.. I hope koi internal bleeding na ho'" . Riya was once again dead'

4 hours later:

Operation over... doctor came out. "Operation is successful. Lekin abhi  kuch keh nahi sakthe.."

"What do you mean doctor??" Rathod was fuming'

"I mean aapke officer ko bohot gahari chot lage hai' bohot hi heavy cheez se' aur kaafi blood loss bhi hua hai' iske kya asar hoga, ye ab batha nahi saktha' infact kuch bhi ho saktha hai' memory loss, coma stage'" he couldn't complete' Rathod was holding his collar'.

"Shut up doctor' first of all' uska naam 'officer' nahi' ACP Arjun Rawte hai'. Aur rahi unke condition ke baath ' tho I want him back' wo bhi sahi salaamath' samjhe aap'?"

Doctor, Shree,  Chotu and Riya were totally dumbstruck' all these days, they fought like cats and dogs' but they never knew that Sameer was once Arjun's best friend' Shree and Chotu pulled Rathod away. "sir please sambhaliye' unhe kuch nahi hoga'" Rathod was back. He took a step back. "sorry doctor' wo mien'"

"it's ok sir' I can understand' but please keep faith' aapke dost, 'Arjun' ko kuch nahi hoga' we'll do our level best'" doc walked away'

All were so tired. They didn't say anything, but their silence cried out a lot'

8 pm:

A nurse came out' "patient ko hosh aaraha hai' aap aasakthe hai'" all rushed in. Arjun was surrounded by machines. He had a big bandage on his head. He looked so weak' he was stirring up' all were looking expectantly at him' a ray of hope was rising in their hearts'

black lines :Arjun's POV:

He slowly tried to open his eyes' the light was burning his eyes' everything was blurry' he felt a heaviness over his head. His hands slowly reached his forehead' he could feel bandages' he tried to open his eyes again' some blurry shadows were in front of him' he felt something unusual'.

Now the faces were becoming clearer. 3 men and a woman.

One man' maybe in mid 30's. well build' looked rough but had a small smile' next a big.. no' huge man' next was younger' curly hair' specks' and the lady' a beautiful smile' dimples' she looked as if she had cried a lot' still the smile was warming'

They were all looking at him' but why?? He closed his eyes' whats happening?? The head was paining a lot' as if someone hammering him' so many blurry flashes in front of his eyes' a home'. Ganapthi idol' someone infront of it' can't see her face' he held onto his head  "ah'."

All were worried' Arjun woke up' he looked at every one'. Still confused' Riya's heart said something bad is going to happen' he was now holding his head' he looked as if in pain' "ah'." He cried out. All were so worried'

"Arjun'." Rathod called him'

"Arjun'" he heard it' he snapped and looked at the caller. He looked worried' but this name' he had heard it before' he could hear the name from a girl' but couldn't see her face' everything is in flashes'

He could see someone laying on the ground' still no face' she was trying to touch him' still no face'

He was feeling frustrated' whats going on'? Why is this pain?? Who are these people??

"Arjun'" Rathod called him again. He couldn't stand to see Arjun's pain. Arjun looked furiously at him.

"ARJUN ??? KAUN ARJUN ??? KAUN HO TUM LOG??" all was shocked to death.

Arjun tried to get up' all caught him' "leave me' chodo mujhe' jaane do'" he was so violent. He tried to push everyone away. It was really tough to catch him' but he was weak too' the headache was killing him' Riya was shocked'numb' she moved back and leaned on to the wall, watching Arjun so violent'

"nurse'tranquilizer leke aao' aap sab inhe bed me hi rakho'" doc went to take the injection.

Arjun was so violent. "Chodo' I said leave me'" Chotu and Rathod pushed him to the bed, holding him tight' Shree was trying his best to hold his hands' "sir' please relax' please'" they pleaded'

Doc brought the injection and after much difficulty injected him' he was loosening' he was drifting into unconsciousness'

"chodo' chodo'" he kept muttering' and then he relaxed. All left him shocked to hell. All looked at the doc.

"jiska dar tha wahi hua'. He has lost his memory'. Unhe ab kuch yaad nahi hai' I'm sorry'" all were so silent' which was broken by a heart breaking sob from behind' all turned back'

Riya was leaning onto the wall' keeping her hands on her mouth' weeping bitterly'. 

PRECAP:

Doc: "usse aap sab ke zaroorath hai..."

Riya:" Yes' I'll bring him back'I promise'"

comments please..

CHAPTER 5:PAGE 15

Edited by kunchu - 11 years ago
Devilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this time me first hehe 

awsum dear loved it 
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jisaka dar tha vahi huva...

Crying so loudly...
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome!!!

loved how rathore cared for arjun n riya!!! he lost his memory... remembers only roshini n her death!! he is again going back to square 1!!!..

update soon!!!
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh no
arjun lost his memory ,
now wat
continue soon