Humse Hai Life

Our this wish too came true :D

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys yesterday itself we were just wishing we could get some behind the scenes ya not much but yes we got some😊

And what more, bas muh se, dil se dua maang li aur ye bhi sach ho gayi.

Sach mein Kabir's words are very true. He had said to sia that whatever u wish from ur heart u will get it. And we got itπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot 4 lions once again.

But yes still part of our yesterday's wish is not fulfilled. We wanted the scraped Sira dream sequence. We are yet to get itπŸ˜ƒ Hoping to get that soon πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting for it πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really?aj k epi mein kya dikhaya?
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey mimiii for the first time 4 lions brought happiness in his life. Well wht actually thy showed today
-Nimmi- thumbnail
zyada behind the scenes nahi dikhaye...bas thode...
the ones which were mostly when kabir and aliya were there.

Got jus one or two of Raghav, that is when he was talking with Vishal, he misses his line and he sticks his tongue out πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
There were some more scenes of sia,juno, vishal, kabir, aliya when they made mistakes in their dialogues...it was fun to watch themπŸ˜†

SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ab mein upload o ne k bad dekh pahon gi
-Nimmi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SamaaNoor

ab mein upload o ne k bad dekh pahon gi

wow noor ur net is workin properly nowπŸ˜ƒ
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya it was actually fun n entertaining. par meri saari wishes poori nahi hui. When HImansh was free, Abi cldn't shoot; and when Abi shot the scenes, esply behind d scenes, we didn;t get Himansh part. it was no1's fault, but, HHL end for me ll always remain incompelet without those 2 being shown together in last 3 episodes, including 2nite's. 
-Nimmi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chahat4u

Ya it was actually fun n entertaining. par meri saari wishes poori nahi hui. When HImansh was free, Abi cldn't shoot; and when Abi shot the scenes, esply behind d scenes, we didn;t get Himansh part. it was no1's fault, but, HHL end for me ll always remain incompelet without those 2 being shown together in last 3 episodes, including 2nite's. 

ya charu that is one thing which did not happen...which was impossible too...so just have to accept it...
ya just because of that hum kush ho kar bhi kush nahi hai...
lets hope to see them together soon in a show or a movieπŸ˜ƒ
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nimmi-hhl

ya charu that is one thing which did not happen...which was impossible too...so just have to accept it...
ya just because of that hum kush ho kar bhi kush nahi hai...
lets hope to see them together soon in a show or a movieπŸ˜ƒ

mere muh ki baat chhen li dear..n yaad bhi dila diya kuchh. aaj office mei saare din yaad rakha tha yaha discuss karne k liye. πŸ˜† U knw despite me being  a misture of happy n super depressed 😭 I treid my best to think n wish positively. I'v read that book "The secret". but never cld implement it positively. But now, I was tryign to in this case. Though HHL is over, I was day-dreaming n wishing n imagining...ki HHL is made into a movie, or maybe just SiRa story in which AbiAnsh r together again. U rem GEET on Star ONe?? That show was also produced by same PH, n I'd read on their forum tht they'd tried to take Gurmeet b Drashti together, n make a movie. But as TV stars r not seen saleable on big screen so they wr unsuccessful, n project was shelved. But as v knw tht Himansh is already into movies now, can't we wish for a movie of my fav couple together???that way we can see them together again. I knw this is a far-fetched n next to impossible thing, but no harm in wishing n thinking positively! n sorry for day-dreaming.

btw...dnt knw if this post in this thread is okay or not, so plz tell me if any objection, I'll edit it.
Raj_ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes i loves taht i miss sho