Humse Hai Life

I wanted himansh's opinion too :(

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Humare saare wishes (almost) poore ho gaye. Oh God kya karoon mere wishes ki list lambi hote ja rahi haiπŸ˜†

I wanted to see Himansh's opinion and experiences too in Humse hai Life. Sab ki opinions mil gaye lekin hero ke opinion hi nahi mila...atleast we got to see some sira scenes today too though they were old ...πŸ˜‰

My wishes are increasing probably because we did not get more of Sira like we expected but yup we got itπŸ˜ƒ for which i'm very grateful
My wishes go on n on n on...

i wanted a hug, 
i wanted a proper kiss, the one they gave...i really did not feel like it was one.
i wanted sia to be with the gang yesterday
i wanted raghav too to be there today.
i wanted some more sira moments.

Ye saare wishes hamesha ke liye wish hi reh jayega. 

I want the dream sequence of Sira which was scraped

I guess we can get this if we request naπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamCatcher.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Copy n paste yar nimmi...
mujhe bi aisa hi laga
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lol wanted but aabbb kya kar sakte hai... i was feeling sooo nostalgic
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I m scared wht m I gonna do now ...missing it badly yar
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nimmi...same pinch!!!! Wishes part: same to same without any editing! πŸ˜† Yes, we all wanted all this very badly, and we all know that this was no one's fault! But still, watching SiRa one last time together, their amazing chemistry and magic they create (I'v never seen such a magic in any other onscreen couple b4; though I too hv odr favourites of mine) s a wish which all of us I am sure will never forget! 

HUG: yupp...I mean ek hug to best frnds bhi dete hain. If 2 frnds, even if they r boy n a gal, meet after a long time; they do hug casually. Then it was so odd that Sia and Raghav didn;t even try hugging each other, though they were meeting each odr after months.

KISS: Yes, for me also that was not like a kiss. Its good for our imagination and for good end of story, at least we got that much, n not disappointed in the efforts part of the CVs. But before, when Himansh hadn't left the show and even close encounter kind SiRa romantic moments were shown, it seemed more genuine. There was more chemistry and reality in those. I understand that due to body double, some things cld nt come out naturally as they shld hv been. Like, I dnt knw how odrs feel, but I felt sme minute emotions were mssing in both Himansh n Abi's parts in that scene, e.g., its not possible mostly that a girl doesn't blush even a little when d love of her life kisses her,n this 1 was supposed to be d 1st kiss of her life!! so all d more. 

Himansh's pt of view: Yes I too wanted that badly! wonder if there wsn't that much time in hand when Himansh had shot for HHL!!! πŸ˜•

N yes, had circumstances been difft, it'd hv bn complete n so good to see Sia wid others in one frame, doing masti wid them; and Raghav also with them in last episode. But I guess, I'v almost accepted at least this part. N as for SiRa moments, well, there's no limit for their moments together, is it? πŸ˜‰

Edited by chahat4u - 11 years ago