•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I enjoyed the epi today.  Imarti anger was very reasonable and I liked her scene with anuj.  Naman shaw is a great actor and I liked how he asks imartis forgiveness for ambi.  Anuj loves ambi a lot and it is great to see that but ambi needs to reign inher dictatorial ways.  
Fab scenes. Of kusum stepping up to the role of eldest bahu.  She chided ambi for her mistake and even decided to take things in her own hands for protecting ambi from self destruction.  She explains to Suman how ambi could get into trouble but the leech and her shameless father in law still showed up atthe door.  
Nice scene of sajni and sonu.  

I think anuj and ambi should have never worried about Suman.  She is a self obsessed woman.  Her husband died she conveniently thought anuj was her husband.  Moved into a grand house And let mami fight her battles.  Then when mami became a liability she got rid of her and hitched her wagon to the old man and now she is back again.  I dislike sumans character intensely and truly she is spoiling this show for me. Has she thought of working for her own existence, imarti was housewife and she worked to raise three kids instead of leeching her pathetic self to other people.  Both looser and pathetic queen know that ambi can get I to trouble for ths but they still show up with bags in hand.
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago