Finally the pace is picking up...

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I had a feeling while watching the episode today...that after laying the foundation for a couple of episodes...they are picking up pace...today felt gripping...I watched coz I wanted to know what is going on in each and everyone's life...I could identify with them as characters today...I did not feel I was watching coz I wanted to watch a so and so actor...or his/her scoop...finally they are taking shape...their temperaments...their attitudes...be it the cool Raj...the mature yet young saumya...the troubled and out of control Kundra...the man with a chip on his shoulder Vikrant...the elusive Kittu...the quiet yet strong Pooja...the attention seeker smart manipulator Sara...and the bystander who was hit hard...Rohan...enjoyed them to the core today...๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah ditto !
I dont thnk dey represent deir real life charecter nly ...bt mny ppl f deir kind in d industry..
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

Yeah ditto !
I dont thnk dey represent deir real life charecter nly ...bt mny ppl f deir kind in d industry..

honestly...daily life of any individual is drab...it cannot be dramatic or interesting...even if the guy is Amitabh Bachchan or Sonia Gandhi...so if u wanna make a show out of it...thoda addition and masala to banta hi hai...you can make a documentary out of true lives...but show making...needs story telling...and so...this all cant be 100% true...we can say..based on true life incidents... Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
shibz thumbnail
yeah today's epi was better compared to the last 2.. but duration wise each epi is really short for so many characters..
precap looks interesting..
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

yeah today's epi was better compared to the last 2.. but duration wise each epi is really short for so many characters..
precap looks interesting..

๐Ÿ˜†..the duration of the episodes is the size of an apartment in metro cities...it ends before it begins...interestingly they seem to be getting shorter and shorter...yeah..tomorrow being Friday...m expecting some fireworks...lets see how they keep us glued...
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

๐Ÿ˜†..the duration of the episodes is the size of an apartment in metro cities...it ends before it begins...interestingly they seem to be getting shorter and shorter...yeah..tomorrow being Friday...m expecting some fireworks...lets see how they keep us glued...

haha is it? i dint know that๐Ÿ˜† yep i wonder what the big suspense is.. though the karanika scene is going to make me cry :(( i m not sure if i want to see it after seeing the precap..but i will see it anyways๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

haha is it? i dint know that๐Ÿ˜† yep i wonder what the big suspense is.. though the karanika scene is going to make me cry :(( i m not sure if i want to see it after seeing the precap..but i will see it anyways๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

you know every single day...my hope for karnika dies a bit more...each day a new nail is driven in karnika's coffin...I started watching this show coz of them...but the way it is going..i am totally losing hope...it seems KK with this show is sending a message loud and clear to all of us...we are over...Cry
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

you know every single day...my hope for karnika dies a bit more...each day a new nail is driven in karnika's coffin...I started watching this show coz of them...but the way it is going..i am totally losing hope...it seems KK with this show is sending a message loud and clear to all of us...we are over...๐Ÿ˜ญ

but then i am not convinced that the two are comfortable showing their break up story on TV๐Ÿ˜• if it was so painful that is...they would never act to show the same..๐Ÿ˜’
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am feeling like crying hard after watching the precap...i think..they are completely and finally over now...no karanika in future...its only now a history...
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me tu soch rahi hun serial dekhna hi chor dun take meri hope zinda rahe warna dil tot jae ga