Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 29th Nov 2012

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Sunny and Teju are promoting Zee Tv's upcoming show Sa Re Ga Ma because the famous musician Tafeeq Qureshi is  going to be  a guest in it .They also talk about the upcoming Zee Rishety awards on Sunday 8.00 pm .

Teju and Purvi take Manav and Archana  to the dance floor where they start dancing on ' Saathiya tu ne kya kiya ', their whole family circles around them happily .
 Ovi goes on the side to call Arjun why he has not come as yet .He tells her that he will in a couple of hours . Punni starts talking to Ovi about Arjun .Ovi says that Arjun is trying to forget Purvi but Purvi is trying her best to hold on to him .
Ovi tells Punni that she checked Arjun's mobile and Purvi was texting him about a Pune CD . Punni tells Ovi that a lot happened between Arjun and Purvi in Pune , they even shared a room together .
Ovi is about to cry when she hears this .Punni doesn't stops , she keeps instigating Ovi that Arjun is a great guy and belongs to her but it is Purvi who is hell bent on destroying Ovi's life .She tells Ovi that Ovi should  go and confront Purvi right now as she has all the proof and she should let her anger  out on Purvi .
She says that Ovi must go and stop Purvi right now in front of her whole family and only thn wil lthis extra marital affair will stop .
A very angry Ovi starts walking towards Purvi .many scenes are coming to her mind ...how Purvi got her married to Arjun, how she suspected Purvi of having an affair with Arjun and then finally how Farukh bhai was saying that no one should ever come between Arjun and Purvi .

Ovi goes  slaps Purvi very hard on her face . The whole family is looking shocked . Archana screams at Ovi why she is doing this .Ovi is crying and she accuses Purvi that she is trying to destroy her marriage .She says that Purvi keeps texting Arjun and is always trying to call him ... Everyone is shocked and Purvi is crying also and she says that she did nothing like that .Ovi wants to know what she was doing with arjun when they found varsha mausi and Ovi should have questioned them then only .Manav and Savita try to calm down Ovi but she is not listening . She further accuses Purvi that  Purvi was texting Arjun to meet her urgently .Purvi says that she did this because she wanted to talk to Arjun about Soham dada as she did not want Soham to go to jail .
Ovi then wants to know about the Pune CD and why is Purvi texting Arjun about it .Now Purvi is confused so Ovi accuses her to always act like a sati savitri and them make Ovi look bad .
 Manav and Archana intervene .Manav tells Ovi that she  is misunderstanding and there is nothing going on between Purvi and Arjun .

But Ovi is not listening .She keeps accusing Purvi that Purvi has destroyed her marriage .She tells everyone that Arjun and her sleep seperately and it is all because of Purvi who acts so innocent but is very different .She tells Archana that Purvi does not leaves any oppurtunity to try and get in touch with Arjun .
Arjun is on his way to the function .He calls Ovi's mobile , Punni picks it up .Arjun tells her to tell Ovi that he will be there shortly .
Now Punni wants to stir things more up with Arjun .

Punni goes out of the party as she sees Arjun come out of his car .Cleverly she acts all worried and tells arjun to hurry up as something has gone wrong with Ovi and she is accusing Purvi in front of everyone .Arjun cannot believe this and hurries inside .

Inside the function hall he sees that Ovi is almost physically attacking Purvi and her family is trying to seperate the two .Ovi is in a frenzy and is not listening to anyone . Arjun gives Ovi a hard slap , everyone is shocked . Arjun is absoluetly mad with rage and starts screaming at Ovi that she is accusing him and Purvi of an affair .He says that the only reason why he is even married to her is because of Purvi .
DK tries to stop his son but Arjun keeps screaming that Ovi fails to see the truth .Ovi accuses Arjun of lying . Arjun says that the day him and Purvi found Varsha , that day was a coincidence and Ovi should appreciate Purvi because today Ovi has her brother and also her husband all thanks to Purvi .
Ovi is now looking even more angry and tells Arjun that Purvi has trained him well to lie to people . She wants to know about the text messages on his mobile .Arjun cannot believe that she has been checking his mobile and says that now nothing is left to be said .
Ovi screams loudly ' what else should I do then " ?
Arjun also screams  equally loud  😆 '  Trust me , that's what you should do " .

Ovi says , fine ...I am always wrong and Purvi is always right  but I want to know the answer to one question ...do you love Purvi or not ?
Arjun tells  her to stop but she keeps questioning him again and again
Arjun screams back  , ' Yes , I love her  ' . He also says this again and again ...

Now yet again the whole family is looking shocked ...😆

Precap : Arjun and Purvi are standing outside the hotel .Purvi is crying .Arjun has calmed down a lot .Purvi is telling Arjun to start life fresh with his wife .
She says ' this is your last chance Arjun , if you ever loved me then start fresh with your wife '.
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Saathiya song after ages .
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Punni Punni you will never change
meesh.tony thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Punni does not have a life so she does not want anyone else to, why cant they find a match for her in the show and marry her off
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Fight mein maza nahin ayaa
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Precap . Purvi saying to Arjun. if you ever loved me then please start new life with Ovi .

Bewakoop Arjun ???
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Now I am 100% sure father of Ovi's child is Arjun .

Its looks like ke us raat ko kuch hua tha Arjun aur Purvi ke beech mein . shaadi se 1 din pehle wale raat ko
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LoveTVShows

Now I am 100% sure father of Ovi's child is Arjun .

Its looks like ke us raat ko kuch hua tha Arjun aur Purvi ke beech mein . shaadi se 1 din pehle wale raat ko

us din kich hua tho its long time ago why she is pregnant now?
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what a bull shit episode it was... i literally hate PR now... it has gone way beyond its standard... such a beautiful show degraded to what... you can clearly see... this stupid love triangle spoiled such beautiful anniversary party...
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
guys 2day episode is rocking... loved arjun he says yes i love purvi...❤️