Balika Vadhu

WU29th nov'12'-tease kanwar sa\sanchi spoiled brat

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
ashima seeing her hands with mehandi and anandi called and they talk,anandi ask hwo come she not sleepong and ashima saying she cant slep in excitment and anandi says you not coming in marrige..ashima agrees anandi tries to joke ke she in india and trying to play a prank on her but shima says nah she cant come as her cuz has come from london so she cant come and anadi says without passport and ashima relaise her mistake and correct ke she will coem soon to india and ashima takes her head swear ke she lends in india and it wil be 1st anandi whome she wants to meet and and wants anandi to wear the same attire she will wear in her marrige and anandi promise and they both says goodbye to each other ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

evry one is geting anandi ready and tesing ke today kanwar saa will faint seeing her anandi...listning this one of them says nah this tou happens with evry groom we will faint our jejou saa by not bringing anandi right out in front of him but very slowly slowly by torturing him..and all laughs and just then sumitra enters and put her kajal on anandi's ear's side as ritual kee nazar naa lagay(no bad omen)

evry one in hall; and happily talkign and waiting for the grrom and his family to arrive and some one comes and shouts grrom has arrived and they all come outside to receive groom and his family...in BM - kesareyaa balam avoo nee pandhrou mahray desh... dadaji is very happy with the welcome and says this rose is more beautiful and smelly then his garden flowers and all laughs...and evry one welcomes them... bhairo says to DS to give the ritual thing and DS says oh!she going and bringing...and she runs to ehr room and there while taking out the jwellery for shiv she saw the gift given by jagat ji and she is sad and crying thinkign how alone he is atm and no one with him and thinking ke his DS has forgotten him btu atm she has no choice as anandi too has the equal right on her so she will meet him soon and will equally play the role of pain with him as he going...and atm he has to give her time as this moment anandi needs her more then him and she has to supress all ehr emotions regarding jagat in her so that she can see off anandi well from the singhs havelli for ehr bright future  then she will stand side by side and will bear his pain and jsut then nandu comes and says evry one waiting for her to coem down and DS says yeh go i am comeing and she clears her tears and starts smiling and gets the shagun for shiv and goes down

shiv is watchign ehre and there and all ladies starts there teasing tune and says whome he wants to see and dadaji says well we solders eyes alwasy seeks the enemy but our shiv wants to see his true friend and jagat sister(i forgot her name)says anandi is all ready and siting there...but today anandi wont go like this...jejou saa himself has to go and try to bring anandi with him and all are laughing and mahi says to shiv to get up and says this is open challenge to them so lets go...Cm says when shiv will ask anandi to get uo she will never deny and shiv gets up and goes to anandi and tries anandi to take but anandi denies and her face is hidden by her pallu of saree she wearing...shiv says to to as evry one wants to meet her...anandi says to sugna some thing and sugna says anandi saying she needs gift for making her go from there...andnmahi says now anandi bhabai belongs to them now so she has to manfy there order and sugna says nah till tom. not marrige happens anandi still dosent belong to them so she is still freee...shiv says ohk what does anandi needs...sugna says you ask yourself and shiv teased ke anandi has keot so many of bodyguard around ehrself ke he cant even think of asking ehr anything and all laughs and sugna says ohk..she ask anandi and then sugna replies anandi saying whteva oyu ahve amout in your pocket empty it and shiv relucantly empty his pocket and sugna gives al the amount to anandi and mahi says what bhiya we are from army background and you so eaily laid down your weapon..you should ahve argued fought have doem some  mastee...but shiv jsut laughs and evry one and now shiv says lets go and  sugna mom in law says not like this...shiv ahs to take off the ghungat away from anandi's face and evry oen is laughing crazily and mahi teased shiv its not 1st night walla take off ghungat thing but another one and all laughs loudly and shiv is all blushing and then goes forward and takes off the ghungat and seeing gulli there he realise ke its a prank and joke played on him and he has a lovely smile on his face and evry one is rejoiced to see the fun going on in function halll...all the while sanche in this entire scene from shiv serching for anandi till geting off ghungat was having repulsive and angry and idiotc expression on her face about this ritual they all were playing with her brother shiv...

guliii teases shiv ke now he wont get moneya nd he has to go alone and sit and wait for his bride and evry one is laughing aloud and jsut then sanchi gets up and shouts at evry oen to stop it and stop teasing her brother liek this and evry one is quit and evryone smiles vanishes but shiv mom takes control of the situationa dn says to sanchi to stop geting so hyper as this is marrige functiona dn shiv is ther jejou saa and all this happens in marrige teasing there jejou saa so sit down and enjoy and taking the cue dadaji says now even sanchi is geting imaptience to meet her bhabi and listning this sanchi is shoked but keeps quit and mahi then says yeh its time to see his bhabi as lots of waiting has been done now they cant wait to see there lovely and darling and beautiful bhabai and evry oen agress and shiv is watching here and there to see a glimps of anandi

voiceover - when ever loves blooms in hearts then evry door of heart is opened and loves slowly and steadly walks inside evry heart and with evry breath tune of love and prosperity can be listened all over the enviornment

precap -  dancers are dancing and male BM is playing while they show anandi with sumitra standing - chalee uddr uddr mahary,jeya sai peya desh ladoo(its about a girl walking away from there hearts,parents and fmaily, to the home of her to be beloved would be world)ladooo baith lai jaraa agayyjee bahar tou luun daekh (sweet one coem and sit in front of us so that before oyu leave us we can see you to our heart content)while the song is playing evry family member of the singhfamily is on the dance floor singing the song and expressing there love to anandi...😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ 

i rmbr my time lolzzz...its the most heart wrenching moment...this is the only example in intire world emotions or situation wher the tears are mixed with great sadnesss and pain and full of emotions which only a parent who has a daughter can ever feel other wise no one can ever understand the pain a fmaily goes and whats the meaning of the tears 
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Payal
What a fun-filled light-hearted episode! Mazaa aagya. Saaliyon ne badi khichayi kari, humare kunwarsa ki. Shiv is indeed too bhol-bhala. Poor fellow. And God knows what happend to Mahi, he too got trapped?? He was giving advices on 'ghunghat' to his bro, and couldn't help in recognising his bhabhi 😆

Saanchi is indeed mannerless. She just does not know how to behave. Mood Spoiler 😡

Ds missing J is quite natural. She is losing Anandi after all, but  I liked her statement when she said, A has equal rights on her as J. Very beautiful statement.

Not sure why A called Ashima, when she kind of knew the reason for Ashi not attending the wedding? Was it a right thing for A to do? I felt she shouldn't have called Ashi, what would it fetch? I would like to know other members views.
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx dear for the update...sangeet seems to be super fun...feel sad for ashima tho..poor thing..
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!😳
noshows thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missesha

</div>What a fun-filled light-hearted episode! Mazaa aagya. Saaliyon ne badi khichayi kari, humare kunwarsa ki. Shiv is indeed too bhol-bhala. Poor fellow. And God knows what happend to Mahi, he too got trapped?? He was giving advices on 'ghunghat' to his bro, and couldn't help in recognising his bhabhi 😆<div>
Saanchi is indeed mannerless. She just does not know how to behave. Mood Spoiler 😡
Ds missing J is quite natural. She is losing Anandi after all, but I liked her statement when she said, A has equal rights on her as J. Very beautiful statement.
Not sure why A called Ashima, when she kind of knew the reason for Ashi not attending the wedding? Was it a right thing for A to do? I felt she shouldn't have called Ashi, what would it fetch?I would like to know other members views.

Ashi - Shiv - Anandhi their story looks more like kuch kuch hota hai movie. I am sorry for Ashi, but I think in one of the episodes shiv clarified to Ashi about his feelings on her. Also, I think Anandhi told Shiv t Ashi's feelings. And Shiv clearly stated he can see Ashi as his friend only as they don't think alike.
andv thumbnail

The Cvs exactly know how to drag their serial. 😆. anyway it was a nice light-hearted  episode and it did bring out the flavor of a wedding celebration.

S's costume looked very nice. Mahi is a very sweet brother. Wonder with whom his love story is going to be paired with. I hope it is not Gulli, she is too young for him.

Poor DS, she has truly shown that A and J are equal to her. She puts up a strong face in spite of being sad for J inside. Its so true that there cannot be any selfless well wisher other than your parents and family. In spite of the way J has behaved, insulted and ashamed his family, they are still with him in his difficult times. All he needed to do was to truly realize his mistake and they are there to forgive him with open arms. I hope he doesn't disappoint them this time.

Sachi the ill-mannered brat should have been left at home. She is such a kill joy. The Shekhars should have briefed her about how she should behave before getting her to the ceremony. Her behavior gets on to my nerves.

Tomorrow sangeet day two. I hope there are not too many dialogues so that I can finish my update quickly and watch the show again properly  😉
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
andv thumbnail
@Esha: I think A called Ashima as a way to expressing her support. The two of them did share a good rapport and she was aware of Ashima's feelings for Shiv. But the fact was that S never had any feelings other than friendship for Ashima so there is no other way than for Ashima to accept it. As a friend A's call was just to show her empathy and support. If she did not call it would be more like she doesn't care for Ashima. I think the CVs also wanted to show that A is secure in her relationship with S and that she will not cut off S's or her contact with Ashima.
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnx fr the update..cnt wait to see the episode..heyy wht ll i do cing Shiv.. #blush
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thank you Paayal! ðŸ˜ƒ
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you for your lovely update. Love your comments and especially translation of the song in the precap. Lovely epi. Looking forward for 2. part of sangeet tomorrow when finally our AnSh will be together.