Update for Thursday - 29/11/12

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks ka for the super fast update with wonderful comments🤗!
PD a antha veetula irunthu thorathingapa😛!

MK fate ena????? I m beginning to feel their marriage won't happen!

Kuttimakalai😛! ...from what Viswai akka said yesterday..I kind of remembered my TT Puja Spl FF, TT having a child& T continuing studies! Ai! Kathaiya enta irunthu suttutanga🤣!

Enaku oru doubt, T abortion vendam nu sonnathu antha periya injection a pathu thena??😆😛
(Just watched that epsiode too😛!)

Apada tomorrow I will get good scenes! Akka nenga sonna mathiri nadathuthunan unga vaiyuku jangeri😛😉!
Thanks Akka for the super update plus comments🤗

Seeing new entries for M and K makes me think that their marriage wont take place..and the way K is rushing with her marriage😕

Yess like Gisel said if GW is out of TT house...Akka for u sweet or i will plan a prank for u🤣

Thanks for the lovely update and comments Shubba!🤗

It looks like Kalyani marriage will happen during Mohan's training in Chengalpat😲. This guy who came to see her is a known actor and I don't think they will just make him act for couple of scenes. So looks like Kalyani marriage to this person is for sure😕.

Awww... TA/T😳. Nice to see them happy and celebrating this occasion. Good to see Puvi after a long time and specially him ignoring GW was a delight to watch😆. Enjoyed GW snubbed face when TA said that GW is responsible for taking care of the baby...Rofl... Is GW going to escape to Puvi's house?? She needs treatment from Sudha ASAP 😛.

Waiting for a promo tomorrow.
Thx for the update Shubba.

lol loved the way GW was teased. 😛 Summa vaai javudaal vuttu nalla maatified. Nalla adhigaram pannikittu alayanum adhu mattum dhaan she knows but will not take any responsibility. 😡

The new character introduced plays a significant role in TS. OMG I really hope Mohan does something to change her mind. Erkaname Kanagu love ku aapu adichutaar director after raising the hopes of viewers. Hope at least he will sethu vechufy this love!!

It was so good to see T smiling. 😊

Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update Subba. eppidi Subba ippidi oru super fast update. Enaku innum youtube video stream ahuthu... kodumai. Inuum at K pen parkum padalam.Lost patience and read ur update.

From your update seems to be a OK episode. I some how feel K's marriage is going to happen with this guy. That guy who came as a mappilai is a prominent serial actor who I have seen in many serials. If this marriage is not going to happen and if he is going to come for one or two scenes I do not think CTs would have picked him for this role. I am not sure abt M's marriage but I think K's marriage will happen.

With M's absence who is going to tell M about K's marriage. Namba TA ku koncham pazhaya velai kudungapa. I really do not want to have K end up with a husband who cares less for her and only for the kid.

GW unoda sayam nethe veluthu pochu. So no shocks for us when you say how to take care of the baby without mom. Actualla pathukuren sonnathu than periya shock. Nice that we have cute T and T moments today too.

I really want P and D to go alone and struggle. Appo than he won't go around and play vallal role. Deepa will also work on her relationship with Prabha.
Thanks shubba for the great update...a good episode...
yes deepa n prabha shud move out and face their troubles..indira has enough with her other daughters and also VR's business hs to be saved from prabha..or he may ask varada to take loan to raise the drivers' salaries!!
me too shocked at seeing kal's mapillai...wonder how they r going to proceed...like visvai said, TA needs to be put on his job immed...but nice to see kal's mother wanting kal's happiness and asking her to rethink abt mohan (prob the best mother here!)

nice to see puvi..and from the way he looked at gw when she asked abt pooja, feel that he make ask gw to come to spend time with her...yes gw's mouth needs some rest shubba..talking, eating, gossiping, spreading stories,..she needs some fasting days now and where else but at sudha's?

waiting for tmrw

Thanks for the aramaiyana Updates Subba.
Thanks Shubba for the updates today!  It was a good episode and I'm sure you liked updating the TT scene.

Lol Prabha telling Indira not to get over tensed or emotional about things from GW's mouth was cool!  Everyone is starting to see GW as a comedy person I just wish she would leave TT house asap.  

Still waiting for Deepa and Tulasi scene!!!

Hhhmmm after seeing the groom today I think Kalyani may in face marry him and the story will go from there.  Mohan gets a love failure?  Not sure it's unpredictable how things will go now after seeing the person who seems like he can be in Thendral now.

Yay!!  TT scene!  Good one for sure...just wish GW wasn't there.

Fingers crossed that Gisel gets a good episode tomorrow.
thanks subha for the updates and in between comments ðŸ˜†

The groom for Kalyani seem to be so matured and understanding.. Lets see how far this progress for marriage is going to take place. I think Mohan will agree with his mother once he knows that Kalyani has agreed for this guy 🤔 am sure mohan gona accuse Kalyani going after "wealth" nu .. pavam kalyani.