Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 29 November 2012

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/
Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 29 November 2012
Nyaya Sutra

here goes your update😊
The episode begins with the Sanath Kumar's understanding what Parvati had told them.They said they shouldn't have tried to make Mahadev only theirs as she and the world needs him too. Parvati blesses them that despite Mahadev being away from them he will always be near them-as their guru and will reflect in their thinking and what they say.

The Sanath Kumars touch Mahadevs feet and offer flowers which he accepts.They apologize for what they did.Mahadev says they have made him their guru,and blesses them that they too shall become great gurus.

Nandi asks Mahadev to come back to Kailash.Mahadev says no-they have to meet someone. Parvati asks who it is.He replies its Rishi Gautam.

At Rishi Gautams Ashram,Rishi Gautam is worried,a concerned Ahilya asks him what is wrong. Gautam Rishi feels he hasnt done anything significant in his life yet,after the Triyambakeshwar incident. Ahilya sweetly tells him that you are of utmost importance to this family and me. Rishi Gautam smiles and says i am blessed to have Bramha Putri Ahilya for my wife.But says he wishes that he should make a significant contribution to society,Ahilya suggests he meets Mahadev.

Just then Mahadev and Parvati appear and Mahadev tells him of the Nyaya Sutra.

Rishi Gautam asks Mahadev what is it.Mahadev explains that everyone seeks to do what is right,but many a times is unable to decide what is right and what is isnt.The Nyaya Sutra will act as a foundation for justice,a judicial system to be followed by everyone-providing a means to justice.

Gauam Rishi asks him for a further explanation. Mahadev explains what the Nyaya Sutra will contain.

(This was shared by Meenakshi yesterday-quoting it again😳)

"Gautama rishi's Nyaya Sutra explains the history of the judicial system. Gautama rishi's Nyaya Sutra talks about sixteen subjects including Praman, Prameya, Sanshaya, Prayojan, Drashtaant, Siddhaat, Avayava, Tark, Nirnaya, Vaad, Jalpa, Vitanda, Hetvabhaas, Chhal, Jaati and Nigraha. Justice talks about four types of Praman which are Pratyaksha, Anumaan, Upamaan and Shabda.

There are twelve types of Prameya including soul, body, mind, intelligence, heart, character, result, sorrow and caste. A person can walk on the path of truth via justice. By learning evidence, a person can be relieved of all his problems."

Mahadev tells Gautam Rishi that he is been given a great responsibility to frame the Nyaya Sutras.

Mahadev then looks sadly at Ahilya as he knows what the future holds for her(he sees Indra disguised as Rishi Gautam,and Gautam Rishi cursing Ahilya).He tells Rishi Gautam that the first application of the Nyaya Sutra will be on your own life.He informs him that he will need advice from Vishnu and Brahma too.

He says this Aashram will hence become a sacred place(Mithila) and Lord Vishnu in his Shri Ram avatar will come here too.

Mahadev looks at Ahilya upset knowing what will come on her,as Parvati realizes he is upset. Mahadev and Parvati leave.

In the South Kartikeya is planning an attack as Devsena is looking at him moony eyedπŸ˜†.Meenakshi notices this and has a small smile.Devsena decides to tell Kartikeya how she feels as Meenakshi decides to play cupidπŸ˜‰.

At Kailash Mahadev and Parvati are welcomed back by Menavati.Menavati apologizes for what she did.Mahadev says she shouldn't apologize,and tells her that with Parvati there who brought him back there is no need to worry.

Mahadev is still pensive and Parvati is worried thinking that he is upset with her.Menavati tells her that such things keep happening and there is nothing to worry about.

Mahadev is still worried thinking about Ahilya,as Parvati calls him for food.Mahadev eats silently Parvati asks him if he wants anything more.Mahadev says no.Parvati is worried seeing Mahadev tense.

Precap:-
Indrad Dev has his eyes on Ahilya despite Dev Guru Brihaspati warning him of the consequences.Indradev disguses himself as Rishi Gautam(grrr!!!😑🀬) and begins to stay with Ahilya.Mahadev leaves immediately knowing what will happen due to what Indradev did,Parvati is upset.Bramhadev says they have to do something to restore the world to what it was.

if you like please click the like button😊
cheers
shruti

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
liked the epi.
but didnt understood the first part.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Indra-ahilya incident was one of the most disgusting thing i have read and heard in mythology..i sincerely hope tht in the show. they show Indra being punished severely for it..i dnt understand why even in the ancient days, it was the poor woman who was punished inspite of being wronged herself...how sad is our world and our thinking...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nyaya:

Nyaya or the system of logic was developed by rishi Gautam. According to Nyaya, obtaining the valid knowledge through logic helps to attain liberation. Nyaya philosophy describes 16 systems or points of understanding, called "Padartha," to extract "basic meanings" of any entity. These are: 1. Pramana (evidences), 2. Prameya (theorem or analysis), 3. Samshaya (doubt or questioning), 4. Prayojana (aim, goal, or purpose), 5. Drashtanta (examples), 6. Siddhanta (conclusion or abstract), 7. Avayava (subdivisions, part, or sections), 8. Tarka (logic or hypothetical reasoning), 9. Nirnaya (descision, final verdict, or settlement), 10. Vada (doctrine, principle, or arguments), 11. Jalpa (debate, hot discussion), 12. Vitanda (quibble or caviling), 13. Hetavabhasa (gross purpose), 14. Chhala (fallacy or tricking), 15. Jati (kind or descent), and 16. Nigrahasthana (point of defeat). All 16 padarthas are further explored. For example, Nyaya school describes four types of reasoning or evidences (pramana): A. Evidences in favor of validity of the knowledge are: direct perception (pratyaksh pramana), inference or guess work (anumana pramana), comparative evidence (upamana pramana), and verbal or testimonial evidence (shabda pramana). B. Evidences in favor of invalidity of the knowledge are: memory (smruti), doubt (samshaya), errors, variability, or vicissitudes (viparyaya), and hypothetical reasoning (tarka). All kinds of the evidences are further explored. For example: direct perception. It can also be of two kinds: laukika or sadharana (ordinary or sensory), and alaukika or asadharana (extra ordinary or extra sensory). Both are further explored. For example, ordinary perceptions can be divided into six categories, namely, auditory, tactile, visual, gustatory, olfactory, and mental. Extra ordinary perceptions are further divided into three varieties: samanya-lakshana (common sense or intuition), gnan-lakshana (calculated or knowledge based from the previous experience), and yogaja (ESP). Perceptions are also divided into: savikalpa (relative) and nirvikalpa (absolute).

This is just to have its idea. Voluminous information can be found from the Nyaya texts.

Chinappa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice wu Shruthi... It's always fun to read your wu πŸ˜Š... Mohit rocks with his acting, he was so so so damn good with his moods and expressions, boy it's always a treat to watch him πŸ˜Š
mnx12 thumbnail

Sanakadi Kumars were blessed by Paravti, they'll be with Shivji, the way they wanted, in their intellect, mind etc & they will become Guru themselves.

Gautam rishi wrote Nyaya Sutras but cursed Ahilya without investigating the entire matter. Circumstantial evidence were against her, when he saw Indra in his real form, but Ahilya was not at fault. Still she was punnished.
This is OT but reminds me of Vishnuji & Vrinda's story. She was not at fault yet had to become Tulsi. Both these ladies were actually cheated.
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The epi was nice... even though after reading abt Nyay Sutra here.. half of the things what Mahadev said went bouncer.. way above my head... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mahadev explaining in so much detail abt Nyay.. how much of it does Gautam Rishi preach/thinks abt it while deciding abt Ahilya's character ??? Apparently nothing.. !!! He just cursed her straight away ??? what happened to all the GYaan.. then... ??? 

Indra...😑😑 Agrrrh...Disgusting..!! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ How can he be called a GOD after this...😑

So..Mahadev was tensed abt Ahilya.. and not abt the salad.. !! πŸ˜† 

Still the qusetion remains.. what will Mahadev do now...?? but Mahadev leaving Kailash...that means Ganpati Bappa COMING... !!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sia221 - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
This shows Parvati will creat Ganapati bappa. Shivji will act in simillar manner as Gautam rishi, without finding out or investigating or using his Trikalgyan, will fight with the boy & behead him.
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Thanks Shruti for your well written updates and Thanks a lot Minaxi for your informations and discussions.
Episode was quite good. I loved the part where Mahadev told Gautama Rishi to write the Nyaya Shashtra. And then his concern for Devi Ahalya.
I am waiting for tomorrow's episodes. 
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Frm first part i meant mahadev-gautam rishi convo.
Whatever mahadev said went bouncer.
For the first time,i didnt got what he said ya fir shayad meri tabiyat ke vajah se mera dhyan nai tha.
But shruti thanx for wu and the info and thanx minu for the info it helped me get what was explaind in the show.
Btn the four kumars gave nice expressions.
And parvati saw mahadev looking at ahilya and her expresions changd i was expecting some sort of questions from her.