SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

L
ive Update/Episode Discussion Thread.

😊Hi PKDHMMPP-ians 😊
😊Welcome to Pyaar Ka Dard Hai😊
Live Updates/Episode Discussion Thread # 2

What is a LU thread? LU is Live Updates provided by ANY member of this forum. It lessens the burden on the written updater, and everyone can discuss the episode in one place.

*All these rules MUST be followed as they are important.*
Also, always keep in mind the IF COC

1. DO NOT bash ANY actor.
  2. No chatting/spamming. It gets very hard for other members looking for updates to find the update if members are having personal chats and discussion.
  3. No quoting more than 2 times. The long quoting should be avoided at all times. It takes longer for the page to load and takes up unnecessary space.

Let the fun begin!

Previous Thread Link

PKDH Live Update/Discussion Thread

Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Whoa! Its luking great! Sai. Happy now? Hmm😳
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Compiling the updates of last thread which already reached 150 pages

Episode starts with Govardhan blaming Adi for all the mess and for not keeping Pankuri properly and with honor. Adi was going away, Govardhan caught him by hand and asks him to wait as he doesn't like people going away while he is talking.

Adi now retorts back and says he doesn't like when others interfere in his life 👏

At Diwan Mansion, Preety comes to Avantika, and before even she could speak, Avantika asks whether she came to say that it was her wrong decision to separate PaYa or not.

Preety is impressed, says now Avantika reads minds even or what, and says it is what she came to say, further says it is her ego which is preventing her to accept the relation of PaYa, inspite of the fact that it is Adi who went out and married on his own accord without any sort of external pressure. 

Avantika says one who hasn't married should not give so offhand views about marriage, and says her to stop airing her views.

Preety is visibly hurt and says thanks for reminding her, Avantika feels sorry but that's way too late.

At hospital, Govardhan tries telling to Ambika that he is worried for Pankuri and is in doubt about how she would be treated in the Diwan family, Ambika tells him not to discuss such matters as she is not in such a mood for discussions. 

PaYa came to Diwan Mansion, along with everybody, Nana ushered them and enquired about Dada Ji's condition.

Pankuri says she will stay in Harish's house today as all her belongings are in that house.

Nana and Adi discusses about life's matters, Nana tells if anyone finds a person who is selflessly working for others' happiness then half his job would be done there and then.

Further Nana says what Adi is interpreting as friendship, he sees that as love between two persons, and says it is obvious that two persons are in love if they can read each others' mind, Adi is in deep thoughts now. 
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

Whoa! Its luking great! Sai. Happy now? Hmm😳

Yup, of course Dev, thanks for your cooperation. 😳 😳
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
COngrats on new thread 🥳
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Continuing with the updates.

Pankuri came, Nana left, Pankuri asks if she would help Adi with packing as he will have to leave for the next day to Harish's house.

Adi hesitates, says he will manage that himself, Pankuri still offers help and together they go to Adi's room to sort out which items they will pack or not.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Yup, of course Dev, thanks for your cooperation. 😳 😳

always wid u yar.😳

I'm taking ur LUs today as my Net not working😕, i'm online by my Mobile😕 Is that Ok?
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
While sorting things Adi is in thoughts whether what Nana said is right or not, and remembers Nana's words, and in the process the things from his hand (clothes) gets dropped.

Pankuri picks them up along with Adi and together they pack the bags.

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks SAi for LU
wow second thread.
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

always wid u yar.😳

I'm taking ur LUs today as my Net not working😕, i'm online by my Mobile😕 Is that Ok?

Yup, no problems, use it naa, it is all for you 😳 😳