written up date 11/29/12

Wisdom14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The episode starts like this jeanine comes the office and says juju doctor wants to do blood test on me.He says go head and do it.He says it is good to do blood test every six months.Jeanine says I am Jeanine,my blood is tested he will come to know I am Jeanine.They hear the voice of doctor calling.J says what should i do now,Juju says take taxi and go home,then he realises  to whom he is saying this.πŸ˜† Doctor says to whom he was talking and doctor says something is fishy.Juju says nothing fishy everything his alright.Where is kuljeet? He went home and doctor says all of a sudden.Mom called and said she needs help from Kuljeet.Doctor says aachanak!! Doctor says he will go to his house and get the blood sample.Juju tries to convince the doctor that he can do blood test when Kuljeet comes to office.Doctor says he will go to his house and do it.Vicky has no choice so he goes with him.At Jujus house kuku his happy seeing Kuljeet.Kuku says Baljeet i am glad u r here,from last night when i saw gorilla i am scared no one believes me.Then comes doctor and says he has to do blood test right away.Tuku interupts says,doctor u r behaving as if Kuljeet is Alien not humanbeing.Doctor says that is why I am here to find out.Juju tells J to use her magic.When doctor was abt to draw blood she makes the needle crooked.Doctor says i have more syringes and tries to draw blood.J with her magic gives him electric shock.The doctor is very determined he asks juju to hold j's hand.Doctor was abt to do blood test then Priya comes and says no need of blood test.Doctor says why? Priya says i have real Kuljeet here.Real Kuljeet comes and says how could u forget me in recognizing me.How did find out Priya? From the begning on wards i sensed something is fishy.Kuku says i cann't believe he his not baljeet but harpreet ye pyaari sardar.Priya explains how she got to the bottom of this.J says i came here to rob u.Kuku says how can u do this Ranjeet? I came to rob but i changed my mind and swears on kuku. Priya says do not believe him.J says i am changed person after seeing ur to wards this orphan.Then police enter the scene and says i am glad we caught him.While going she says Vicky boss u always helped me and says thank u.She also takes blessings from kuku.Police take J with them.Juju follows them and asks where r u taking him,first they will take him to temple,then to jail and from there to court.Juju says to J,do something.Jeanine says when u r scared Juju u look really cute.Juju says be serious or else u end up in lock up.J with her magic make the police disappear.Juju says what did u do.she says she created the police.Juju was very happy and abt to say something and J interupts and says u want to tell me mai laakhom may ek hoo, juju says thum karodom may ek ho.πŸ˜‰ J is very happy listening to thisπŸ˜† .She asks juju to go inside  kuku and tuku r waiting.In vickys house kuku is feeling bad that lovely sardaji was taken by police.Vicky u came dear and i can not believe this that police took Amarjeet,says KUKU.What ever happened is happened and kuljeet is in jail.TUKU praises Priya .Here Vicky is worried abt J.Here J wants to do something to Chatur and wants to do something good.she goes to chatur uncles house,then comes doctor and tells everything abt Kuljeet.Chatur uncle doesnot believe this.Kuljeet can not stay in jail becz he disappears.Chatur says he will keep an eye on Vickys house with binoculors.Both doctor and chatur decide to keep an eye on Vicky and his house.J does magic so that she will know when ever chatur touches the binoculars.In Vickys house everyone r happy abt Priya and want to do engagement .Juju calls J and says he is going to office and do any thing bad.She says she wants to take blessings from kuku and tuku.Juju says know and Jeanine gets upset and decides to punish juju.At that time he was wearing shoes and if he has to do 104 times wearing shoes then he can not go to work.He says Jeanine u decide what to do now.She forgives him and let him go to office by saying sweetie pie.πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Here kuku and tuku are getting ready to leave.Kuku thinks abt Kujeet. Jeanine is happy listening to their conversation.she tries to help tuku find his glasses and tuku goes to lift the bag he cannot lift the bag and he says did u fill this with breakfast and kuku says it is all ur books.Jeanine helps by making the bag lighter and tuku lifts the bag easily.kuku says u r a my sugarman and tuku says superman not sugarman.They both are abt to leave the house and kuku sprains her leg.Jeanine wants to help her and doorbell rings .Tuku opens the door and sees jeanine in beautiful pink dress.Episode ends.
     Please excuse me for the mistakes.THANK YOU.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Thank you for the awesome written update di.😊
this is for you di, hope you like itπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -vibhakarthi- - 11 years ago
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ thank you Suni ...you did a gr8 job !!!
Wisdom14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vibhakarthi-

Thank you for the awesome written update di.

You R Welcome,Thanks Vibha.
Wisdom14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyab

πŸ˜‰ thank you Suni ...you did a gr8 job !!!

U R Welcome,Thanks Navya.😊
Wisdom14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: X.Sisi94

thanks for the WU :)

U r Welcome and Thanks Siham.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update πŸ‘ very nice
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail