Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys...

It's Joe Again...๐Ÿ˜‰

I was Just wasting time in surfing the net..then i thought of writing a WU today...๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyway here i starts...

The Episode starts at Ramdhari's home...there Ramdhari en quires about Miu...that how she came to the home and Bhabhi explains that she got punishment from the panchayat to serve Dhakur family as a servent...suddenly ramdhari says that...if thats the case...i don't want to see her in my room or in front of me when i'm home...

Ramdhari return backs to his room..๐Ÿ˜•

Now the Bhakan show starts...๐Ÿคฃ Bhabhi asks why did she did like that...an our sweety miu answers that she was unaware of ramdhari's room and she entered there by mistake..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

In these conversation she mentions Ramdhari as "MR.RAMDHARI" ..suddenly lakhan outrages๐Ÿ˜ก and shouts at miu that the servants in that haveli does not mentions their master's name...

Now our dearest and idiotic lakhan takes our miu to a Room where she is suppose to live as long as she stays there...(actually i don't understand ..is that a room or a store room...it seems that much uglier uawww...๐Ÿคข)

Poor miu...

Lakhan by chance speaks about the old time ...that miu's mother has slapped him publicly in front of everyone and in return he had take a interesting revenge for slapping him...Our sweetheart en quires that ...what did he does with her mom..but lakhan refuses to tell that...

Next scene...

Ramdhari is talking to sudha's photo..(miu's mom..hope u knw that ๐Ÿ˜›)..he asks sudha that why is she coming again and agian to his life...he also says that what ever happens..u are dead for all the villagers...so do to him...๐Ÿ˜ฒ(Stupid sarpanch๐Ÿ˜ก) (moron..)

But guys...even though he fails to put the 'Pushp haar'  back on her photo...he drops em down..(i think that stupid still loves her...whatever the issue is..she is his wife na...so sentimental tho hoga na..wat u say ????๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰)

To the next scene...

Now A chweety chubby scene๐Ÿ˜› is gonna happen guys...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Guess What...???????๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Yes thats it...the apology scene...

Meera...decides to got out of the haveli secretly and goes out to meet prithvi ( Her first secret meeting๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›...{Guys i was so exited...โญ๏ธ)

Getting into the scene...

Now miu decides to get out...but our Stupid Lakhan is having a body massage iin front of haveli door...(isko sharam nahi aatha kya..publicly in front of haveli dor...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก)

whatever it is ...now our miu is gonna play...Tom & Jerry with lakhan...Our Jerry miu slowly tries to got out of the Door...Suddenly a a sound Arises..."STOPPP"๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Miu gots scared to hear that command from lakhan's mouth...(even i scared๐Ÿ˜ฒ)

Lakhan ...continues his dialogue.."areh achi tharah se karoyire"(hehee ๐Ÿคฃ i was uncontrolingly laughing..~guys he was actually commanding to the guy..who is massaging...๐Ÿ˜†

heheh poor miu..simply got frightened...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Any how meera...gets out of the haveli and sets out to meet our Rambo singh ( oey rambo singh๐Ÿ˜†)

Scene now focuses to mandir...(Pandit Rockz)

Now miu asks pandit ..that where is his prithvi...pandit scolds her for stating prithvi as an orphan...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Suddenly meera thanks pandit for helping her in giving the idea to get in the haveli...pandit agains scolds her by asking about prithvi...

Meera apologizes to pandit too and says that she want to apologize to prithvi..so she asks pandit to say the place where she can meet her prithvi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Now i think our miu is getting little bit caring about Prithvi...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›(i am happy yaaay)

Now the scene lifts to A ground where khusthi is performed ( guys m not sure ..is it kushti or not...anyway some form of game ...of muscle power)...

Girls...all of you shud have seened todays epi(specially Adithya fans)...he was shirtless in the field and fighting with two ... world class idiots..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...But...during the fighting time also prithvi keeps on thinking about the words meera told to him in the panchayat..he beats both of em down...suddenly he saws meera outside the field ring...

OMG...you shud hav watched it..the expressions of adithya๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก was mindblowing..outstanting...

He beats all the guys on that field  and even starts to attack the ring master...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Miu gots frightened by seeing her rambo singh is such an outraged condition...even though she acted courageous and stood there it self...she says sorry to him when he gets out of the ring...prithvi won't minds her and keeps on walking...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก

Miu follows and says that she told that he's an orphan as he told about her mother...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญ

"Aeyyy๐Ÿ˜ก".
prithvi shouts now...as she mentioned him again as an orphan by mistake..

She says that she is here to talk friendly with him...not to create a problem...

Prithvi replies that she's datta dhakur's enemy...so do his...

He says that...complete your punishment period in haveli and leave that village as the aim she has came for will remain a dream...

Miu now says to prithvi that ...what do u think of yourself...she says that..she has used him as a clown to play her game..that helped her to get in the haveli...

Prithvi again discourages her ..and says that...he'll make her life in haveli..as difficult as posiible..(Guys i dnt know ..when these guys will stop fighting)

Precap

Datta asks miu that wgat did she said to prithvi about his parents...

Lakhan states prithvi as equal to Slippers...Datta Gives a Jumbo Slap to Lakhan๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ( ๐Ÿคฃ Dhakur rocks)

Bhabhi surprised to see this...๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜ฒ"Sorry For The Spelling And Grammar Mistakes "๐Ÿ˜ฒ

superbbb WU...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thanku Joe๐Ÿ˜Š
Hey Joe thanks for the well written updates dear.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผBut You called Lakhan and Miu Tom and Jerry๐Ÿ˜†.They are awesome and every time Jerry wins(That means my Miu always will win)๐Ÿ˜†.But Tom also loves Jerry na.Because though he is always after his but time to time protect him too.๐Ÿ˜ณBut do this Idiot Lakhan ever do this for Miu,the sweetheart??๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

Hey Joe thanks for the well written updates dear.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผBut You called Lakhan and Miu Tom and Jerry๐Ÿ˜†.They are awesome and every time Jerry wins(That means my Miu always will win)๐Ÿ˜†.But Tom also loves Jerry na.Because though he is always after his but time to time protect him too.๐Ÿ˜ณBut do this Idiot Lakhan ever do this for Miu,the sweetheart??๐Ÿคฃ

actually i was suppose to say Hide n Seek..!!!! But mentioned it wrongly as Tom & Jerry...Actually Tom & Jerry Will be perfect 4 our MITHVI...Ri8 ?๐Ÿ˜‰
I thought I was supposed to do the WU- but thats okay. Thanks for the great update. I loved the episode.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@Joe Yes dear...Tom and Jerry will be perfect for our Mithvi๐Ÿ˜†.Aww my strong, handsome body builder Tom and sweet, intelligent,cute but naughty Miuโ˜บ๏ธ.Mujhe toh abhi se Miu pe pyar aa raha hai.Kitni pyari hai๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks for the WU, Joe ! ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

@Joe Yes dear...Tom and Jerry will be perfect for our Mithvi๐Ÿ˜†.Aww my strong, handsome body builder Tom and sweet, intelligent,cute but naughty Miuโ˜บ๏ธ.Mujhe toh abhi se Miu pe pyar aa raha hai.Kitni pyari hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dear..it's joe...

Ur Ri8...we've already started loviing our sweet mithvi.๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ.but when are they gonna love each other ?????? lets look 4ward 4 dat...ri8 ???
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Thanks for the WU, Joe ! ๐Ÿค—

You're Always Welcome dear...

and thanks 4 ๐Ÿค—...!!!!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Hey Joe! I think that first they will show the hatred between Mithvi.Then their confontration and self realisation that they both miss and care for each other and finally the Love.โค๏ธ
Junoon- Aisi Nafrat toh Kaisa Ishq.
I love this caption very much.๐Ÿ˜ณLets see what will happen in future??๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago