Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sahiba_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
missing badly... hope to see them again together...
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I WANNA HUG N KISS MY PRINCESS...LOVE U,SHELLY...PLS CONTINUE WRITING ARHI FICTION😊..I'LL COMMENT ON UR PREVIOUS UPDATES BUT RIGHT NOW,I M NOT IN MY SENSES PROPERLY😭
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing vms great work👏
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Punkin22

Shelly, I have not seen all your VM but will begin to get through them each day.  I watched Dreams of Arnav and Arnav and Khushi's Without You today.  Loved them both.  The dreams of Arnav brought back so many memories.  And without you made me cry.  You did a beautiful job.  I can't believe tomorrow is the last of IPK...

ya me too feeling hard to see last epi...aaww god plz give me much strenght to not to cry 😭...n thx for luving my work dear...will make more VM's untill Sarun come back in new shows 😉 
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart that you decided to keep our Arshi alive by VMs.

Life is impossible without ipk and Arshi. I don't know how will i live without IPK. I know we won't be able to watch new Arshi scene anymore, but we can cherish our beautiful Arshi memories by rewatching their existing scenes.
I'm coming with bunches of request soon. Hahaha.
Thanks a lot for the index.

ur most wellcome dear...n i'm so glad to hear u luved my works...n i'm waiting for ur bunch of requests 😆...keep coming dear n i'll keep making it 😉
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruby-red

thank you so much for this.
im still heartbroken but watching our favorite jodi in vm's is my way of keeping them alive, atleast in our minds.
could you please make some vm's where you include other family members also, i would be realy gratefull.

oh sure...guess wat i was actually thinking tat just now..n see u requested.😛..will try to make tat first now 😉...for ya my dear friend 😳
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakpearl

I WANNA HUG N KISS MY PRINCESS...LOVE U,SHELLY...PLS CONTINUE WRITING ARHI FICTION😊..I'LL COMMENT ON UR PREVIOUS UPDATES BUT RIGHT NOW,I M NOT IN MY SENSES PROPERLY😭

don't worry dear..everyone is in same boat right now...n i'm just helping everyone from not to drown in water...will try to make more VMs n update my FF soon...only for my work luvers 😳..thx for encouraging me dear 
ushali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely updates and VM's ...These will be cherished always...

RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
TFS Shelly and Thank u soo much for this🤗🤗🤗🤗
Luv all ur VM's...
                  ❤️❤️❤️ARHI 4EVER!!!❤️❤️❤️
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thank you so much..for the index shelly..now i am going to relax back and watch😳 Edited by shybabe - 11 years ago