Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

TB: TV actors shell-shocked with the recent Delhi gang rape

Friday, December 21, 2012 | 5:06:53 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
TV actors shell-shocked with the recent Delhi gang rape

TV actors intelligently analyze what according to them creates a monster of a rapist and how rape may be prevented.

I think when a person has been found guilty of rape, he should be castrated. That will stop him pretty quick. – Billy Graham (American Christian evangelist)

India has been shell shocked on the gang rape of an innocent girl in Delhi. The girl is a fighter with amazing will to live though she is in critical condition. Our TV actors expressed their outrage over this shameful incident.

Shikha Singh: It's a shame that in a country where maximum houses worship female deities, women aren't safe. My heart cries for the girl and curses the culprit and not to forget the common man who doesn't forget the common man who doesn't respond till their houses are targeted and left that poor girl unattended in that state on busy roads. Rape culprits should be castrated according to me but I know that is not possible in India but it shouldn't be less than a death sentence. No one should even dare to harass a girl. Charity begins at home, so we definitely need to ensure that our boys treat women properly. Other than that I think self-defense classes should be made compulsory at school level. Lack of self-respect for women and lack of sex education gives rise to rape. Women should be more vigilant and never step on public transport all alone. Always inform family or a friend nearby if you are traveling alone. For self defense learn martial arts or karate. For God's sake if someone is being eve teased or harassed, don't ignore. Raise a voice, be the support for tomorrow that may happen to you. A stick is easy to break but a bundle isn't that easy.

ronnyroll thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
well entertainment websites should be content based and impartial