Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Saurabh was born and brought up in delhi. He did his schooling in C.S.K.M Delhi boarding school and completed his higher education in indraprastha university, new delhi . He completed his  in MBA Symbiosis international university ,pune . His mother is a lawyer  by profession and his two elder sisters are married and settled in new delhi. Saurabh Raj Jain got married to a kashmiri Pandit girl Riddhima in 2010 .
Saurabh started his acting career in star one's remix . Later he worked in sony tv's meet mila de rabba  followed with jai shri krishna and parichay on colors tv.. Currently, he is playing the role of Yuvraj Singh Bundela in uttaran and  Lord vishnu in life ok's mahadev show.
besides this he has done cameo role in kasm se , yahaan mein ghar ghar kheli and chintu chikky ki choti se love story. he also has acted in short story which was  hindi version of gift of magi.
Also  he has been seen in advertisement of laxmi Jewellers and tata tea.

saurabh has portrayed a variety of characters  as mentioned above and proved himself  as a versatile actor. he matured  as a actor during  the course of his journey from amandeep to yuvraj.
let as see which are the important milestones in his acting career.

first break - amandeep in remix

how srj became an actor?

quoting srj ''I had a friend in college who used to model and we lived close to each other so we would commute to college  theand back. One day I accompanied him to an audition and that happened to be the Remix audition. Shrishti Behl was there and she asked me to give it a shot. I was very curious about being in front of the camera so I figured, why not? A few days after my audition, I got a call confirming that I had bagged the role!! So, acting kind of happened out of the Blue and I had seriously never ever thought that I would come into this field.''
''When I played Aman in Remix I was completely different as an actor. I would learn my lines and then just deliver them...I was in a constant state of confusion. Aman as a character was always unsure of everything and at that time Saurabh too was unsure of everything he was doing. I never knew if I had done a good job or a bad job...just confused''

srj then took break to complete his degree in computer application. In spite of  finishing his MBA  and belonging to  a  family wid no connection  to  television industry,  he always knew   that he will never adjust to 9-5 job and wanted to take up career linked  creative field.
he did cameos and side roles in many shows but was first time came into limelight wid his cameo role in parichay as anand.

A simple , sweet adorable guy  which every normal  girl  would want  to marry. The best son, best bro , best boyfriend in short  a perfect guy next door.

srj  shares his Favorite scene  in parichay ''First of all that scene was shot in one shot. So what you see on screen is completely different from the way it was shot. Also there was this trolley movement where I had to come in at the right time, put my head on her lap at the right time, get up at the right time and there were a lot of timing based things in that particular scene. In that scene my screen mom has a backache problem so you can see she is in pain but she won't let it show. I am very attached to my mother and she does not disclose her problems too, so in that scene I actually imagined that my own mother was there, hiding her pain from me. So all these reasons made that my favorite scene.''

https://youtu.be/iYB8v8-C2s4

The supreme power lord vishnu 

well i m really incapable  to  define the personality of god , but i must say saurabh  is really great actor who understood this character as well  and did 100% justice to it.

srj : '' I played Vishnu in another show 'Jai Shri Krishna and the producer of Mahadev ' Mr. Nikhil Sinha, he was my director in that previous show. So when he was casting for the role of Vishnuji in Mahadev, he called me up straight away and I accepted without any hesitation.''
''when I play Vishnuji, I cannot do much research. I mean I cannot break things down and determine why he acts in a certain way because he is God. Having said that, I do understand that as God, he knows everything, he is aware of the past, present and the future but then again, he cannot disclose everything. He is bound by time and if he gives anything away before its time then it will lead to chaos. So, he knows everything but he is quiet and just maintains that all knowing smile and that is his personality''

challenging yuvraj singh  veersingh bundela

yuvi is a completely contrasting character to that of lord vishnu, and srj dared to portray both good and evil in two different popular prime time shows.
we loved him in his negative avtar too , simply because he did full justice to this character , and  we cannot imagine anyone else in this character.

srj:"I don't know if it is a negative character but I know that Yuvraj is arrogant. He disrespects people because he is yet to learn what's right and what's wrong as he has never been taught these things by his grandmother . In fact, she has always pampered and spoilt him. So, Yuvraj is rich, arrogant, irresponsible, yet has a clean heart. I don't know if he can be called negative,"

''I had to do a lot of research on Yuvraj, made lots of notes just so that I could understand where he was coming from. I will admit that Yuvraj was an extremely challenging role for me because he is completely different from me. I mean, he is arrogant and proud and those aspects are understandable but it was really hard for me to get my head around the fact that he insults people, has no respect for anyone, lies to his own family etc. So, I had to get to the bottom of things and try and understand what motivated Yuvraj to be that way. Basically, Yuvi's main angst is that he never had a real mother and that makes him very angry. At the same time he just does not want to show people that he is hurt and angry because that will make him vulnerable.''

what is the  dream role of srj?

Well, on television I don't know about a dream role but there is this dream character that I have always wanted to portray and that is of Rabindranath Tagore. I really don't know why, I suppose it's because he was an artist, a poet, a writer, he was extremely well read so basically he was the complete embodiment of creativity in every sense. I want to read more about him, learn more about him and I have always felt that I could perhaps play him well. I really don't know if that is possible on television but I do hope that someday I might get to portray him.

"I have played different characters in shows likeRemix, Jai Shree Krishna, Parichay and now Uttaran. But for once, I would want to play the lead and be a part of a show from start to the end.

srj had to face many rejections due to his height but he took inspiration from mr bacchanji and continued to  pursue his dreams.

Which daily soap do you watch?
Balika Vadhu.

Which channel do you watch frequently?
Discovery, Colors.

Which is your favourite reality show?
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs.

Which is your favourite TV channel?
NDTV Good Times.

Which comedy have you enjoyed the most on Indian television?
Comedy Circus.

besides acting  srj loves to read different books and loves travelling.

Do you believe in the supernatural ?

When it comes to belief in God, then I do but when it comes to ghosts and horror related stuff, then I don't

I have been following Buddhism since my days in Delhi and it was the chant that attracted me to it. Whenever I chant, be it alone or in a group, I feel this absolute calmness and peace. I won't call myself out and out spiritual but the effects of the chanting reflect in the way I talk, the way I interact with people and then ultimately the roles I portray.

srj ki  cute love story ... .

quoting riddhima ''Saurabh was a friend of my close friend. One day after the practice got over, Saurabh asked me if he can drop me somewhere. I said no and then he asked again. So I thought chalo dost ka dost hain, can trust him, so went with him. Then things followed and rest is history."

read the awesome interview of srj  by tinsel gupshup  , which helped me a lot to know srj as a person.

Must read interview: Saurabh Raj Jain

Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ6_rJE7Wr0 [/YOUTUBE]

it has been in divided into 3 parts , first  part is on song fan ban gayi about crazy female following of srj , 2nd is just journey from aman till yuvi  which shows glimpse of his various character wid song piya kesaryo in bg , and  3rd part is about rocking performance of pranpriya rockstar prince srj😳 on song ae aao. 

by ishani roy aka akshi rocks

oo saurabh raj
u r my sir taaj🤗
bas tumhare liye hi intezaar hai aaj⭐️
bas tumaher news k liye main check karti hu tellybuzz😛
bapas aao uttaran mein aur rakkho hamaro laaj😭
tumare liye hum bana denge 1 aur taj...❤️

U quit uttaran,ismein hai kaunsa raaj🤔DKDM  ke liye tumpe hai humein bada naaj👏

Tumhare news dhundne ke siba hamare paas nehi aur koi kaam kaj😳Hum ghumate rahete hai colors nd life ok channel bas 1 bar sunne ko tumhari awaaz😃

oo saurabh raj..Oo mere saurabh

Tum ho mere gaurabh🥳Tumse karte hai hum luv❤️

Tumhare sath hum jana chahte hai pub

Agar tumhe pub pasand nehi to hum challenge club😉

Tumhe dekh ke hi kush-hal hai hamara sara jag👏

Kaise bataye tumhare smile dekhne ke baad hamara kiya hai anubhab🤗

Oo mere cute saurabh'.

Oo my pranpriye

Tumhare liye maine jalaye hai man mein cororor diye⭐️

Tumhare bina ab hm kaise jiye🤢(😆)

Tumse humne sirf pyaar hai kiye❤️

India forum mein hum aate hai sab bas tumhare liye😎

Tumare b'day ke liye humne bohut sara time thread sajane ke kam mein laga diye😳

Bas tumhe dekhne ke baad hi hum pyaar ke ye jam hai piye😃

If pyaar ke sahi feedback plz hume dijiye😊

Ab to bas intezaar hai tere liye🤗

Jina vi tere liye, t.v. dekhna vi tere liye🤓

Oo mere sw8 pranpriye

Oo my saurabh raj jain

Tumne china hai humara sara chain

Bas tere intezaar mein baithe hai hum raste pe bicha ke apne nain🤓

and I like u  more than Jackie chain😉

We,ur fans,r going to kidnap u oneday in black maruti van😆

Bas tumhare hi dekhte hai sapne sara din-rain😎

Plz listen us,we r ur gr8 fan😳Oo saurabh raj jain'

by princess of kesar aka shraddha

Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle. On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

by shreeshtimathur

by sami44 aka samruddhi

i wish you all success and happiness in your life coming  year and every year which will follow. happy birthday

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

by princess of kesar aka shraddha

by ishani roy aka akshirocks

by sami44 aka samruddhi

.                                                         by saila1305  
                                                               by foram

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

firstly to the DKDKM development team and all the forum members  and also die hard fans of srj from uttaran , parichay remix forum.
thanks for joining the party and making it successful.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy happy birthday srj. Love you my pranpriy.
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthdy srj
in advance
party is rocking
u rock saurabh
Rishi_ thumbnail
happy birthday saurabh!!! ur going grt. really admire u in mahadev and missing u a lot in uttaran.
Daughterday.org thumbnail
Many Many Happy return of the Day. May the upcoming year bring you more joy, happiness and success.
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
happy birthday saurabh🥳