Poll

wht do u thnk abt dis shw?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
it's been more than 3 days
y'day v sw the verdict of the critics (4 stars out of 5)
according to them show is refreshing..bt v r d audience & we can make a show flop or hit
so tel me hw ws d shw?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
M enjoying...chudail spoke for the first time aur b to kya hit bola "insaanon ko apne astey pe chanlna chahiye kissi k pairn k nishaanon pe nahi" πŸ˜› indirectly Jeet k bta b diya tha she is not insaan πŸ‘πŸΌ
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
They have started it well but i m finding it a bit slow. How many times will Jeet meet this Anamika on the same deserted street? He has already met here thrice!!!

I hope in the future they concentrate more on anamika...her motives, her tactics, her reasons than on jeets family & rano!
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iolahardy

They have started it well but i m finding it a bit slow. How many times will Jeet meet this Anamika on the same deserted street? He has already met here thrice!!!

I hope in the future they concentrate more on anamika...her motives, her tactics, her reasons than on jeets family & rano!

@Red: i thinks it Anamika herself...who wants to remind Jeet of something as i dont find any reason for her roaming on road in her car...there is something mysterious that connects Anamika to Jeet n that can be the reason...i am enjoying this track as its going opposite to promos where Anamika was threatening Rano n here she is showing her jalwa again n again to Jeet πŸ˜› 
Yujin thumbnail
I would rate is good as i m finding the plot moving really slowly.. I mean the promos were all abt chudail and all we get is 2 mins of her. Disappointed, but will certainly give it some time.
kanya007k thumbnail
V.good
show is interesting i like dadimaa & her extraordinary love for fb πŸ˜† ,friendship of reet, dump bhabhi of jeet, cute rohan, strict dad, helpful & lovely mother in law & last but not the least center of attraction Chudail
Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

<font color="#9900cc">M enjoying...chudail spoke for the first time aur b to kya hit bola "insaanon ko apne astey pe chanlna chahiye kissi k pairn k nishaanon pe nahi" πŸ˜›indirectly Jeet k bta b diya tha she is not insaan πŸ‘πŸΌ</font>

Really she said it 😲 i thought she is a human πŸ˜† dey hv mentioned "CHUDAIL" nt ghost ...*uff* dey r creatin confusion πŸ˜†
Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: iolahardy

dey r creatin suspense abt Anamika whether she is a ghost or human nthin elseπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† may b aaj pure DARSHAN ho jaye "gorgeous chudail " k🀣
Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

@Red: i thinks it Anamika herself...who wants to remind Jeet of something as i dont find any reason for her roaming on road in her car...there is something mysterious that connects Anamika to Jeet n that can be the reason...i am enjoying this track as its going opposite to promos where Anamika was threatening Rano n here she is showing her jalwa again n again to Jeet πŸ˜› 

@ blue:πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i m eagerly waiting 4 d jalwa of chudail😈
Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yujin

I would rate is good as i m finding the plot moving really slowly.. I mean the promos were all abt chudail and all we get is 2 mins of her. Disappointed, but will certainly give it some time.

thks 4 ur comment πŸ˜ƒdear every1 is eagerly waiting 4 d chudailπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†