Uttaran

**##~VEECHA ROMANTIC OS-4~##**

--Ishani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒHello friends!! firstly a big SORRY for delaying!! exams kept me busy for long!!! but now am back with veecha paradise!! here..I have concentrated more about what's going on in veer's mind...hope you all like it! do give your precious precious feedback--good or bad all will be welcome!! Coz it helps a lot to improve!!! thanks!! and enjoy!!
P.S. those who are reading this for the first time I would advice you to read the previous VEECHA OS-s to follow better!! enjoy in veecha paradise!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Link to:

VEECHA OS 3:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3207980

~~~VEECHA PARADISE YOU ARE THE REASON OF MY EXSISTENCE~~~~

Veer kept thinking about teacherji..the times spent with her seemed to last only a second while the seperation seemed to last a lifetime!! Oh when would he get to meet teacherji!!! For he knew he was in love..he was in love with teacherji!! Suddenly Veer happened to notice a diary placed near the seat in the car where teacherji sat' it had no name but Veer thought  it to be teacherji's ..

"Tomorrow when we meet I am going to return this to her" thought Veer..I

chcha too couldn't wipe the day's happening even for 1 second'how she longed that veer would not spend these priceless moments with her  not as teacherji but as Ichcha! But fate always tricked her..Could she ever meet Veer??

Back at home Veer kept staring at the diary and at his bandaged hand...it was teacherji's diary'but should he read them?? He longed to know teacherji's feelings but It would not be right to read her diary!!! But how she longed to feel the pages that hed her touch'to read the words that she had thought of!! "No Veer!!! What has happened to you?? Who are you to teacherji?? No one!!then forget her!! DON'T DO THIS!!" words can be easily told but could the heart follow it so easily too??

"This is not right! Teacherji has a family of her own'she wouldn't want me..and as her friend I shouldn't do this.. it would break her trust..I will not do it anymore!! I will stay away from teacherji! Only then will she be happy!! Only then will she be happy and that's all that I want!!I see my Ichcha in teacherji..I long for Ichcha who seems so like my teacherji!! I know she would care for me as lovingly as she did today! But teacherji Is not Ichcha!! She is someone else's and I have no right to express my feelings for her' No!!! she is not Ichcha" Veer sadly thought and decided against his wish to stay as far as possible from Teacherji'he had to control himself.. " Ichcha'where are you?? Don't you once want to meet me?? DON'T YOU LOVE ME?? I,your Veer still long for you..I still want you as much I wanted you 18 years back'I don't remember your face..but  I do rember your love,your care..I still feel it..dont you do so too??" Veer couldn't control his sadness anymore..his mind was confused,disturbed..he didn't know what to do,where to go..

Suddenly a strong  wind blew and the diary opened to the date 3rd August 2012..Veer saw that at the end the name that signed was "ICHCHA"'Veer couldn't believe his eyes!! How could this be possible?? How could Ichcha's diary be with teacherji??

Out of curiosity he read on "Writing the last page of this diary after 18 years..This diary has witnessed everything..from my happiness to the day when I had lost everything..when I had lost my veer..Yet today I again write my diary standing in the same place..time hasn't changed for me but for all around me..Met my family after 18 long years'life has changed..evryone has moved on..yet I am in the same place..Life has become a punishment..my son hates me..Veer doent know I even existed..Veer..my only reason for living doent know how much his Ichcha wants him..he doesn't know How much he wanted his Ichcha..I have just become a memory whish has vanished..Life has given me sufferings throughout my life yet I have stood straight..now That strenght has as if vanished with veer forgetting me.. 18 long years have passed by but here I stand at the same time when Veer was unable to recognize me ..still waiting for him to come and  have his arms around me and say its all a dream Ichcha..I am still with you..

Will that day ever come?? No!! Life has never been so just towards me..Veer has a family of his own..How my heart aches to think that he still doesn't know 'his ichcha'..but I will not let him suffer anymore..I cant bear to see him suffer..He will be happy with his son ansd wife so be it!! I want nothing more from God..Only his happiness..I will not go to him..I will stay as far from him as possible..only then if he be content then that will happen and nothing else!'

---Ichcha"

Veer's eyes were filled with tears..How he longed to see his dear Ichcha now..Didnt she realise that he would be content only when she is near him?? Only when she is beside him??

"She still remebers and cares for Me!! My Ichcha!! Ichcha!!!"Veer's heart leapt with joy!!! His happiness knew no bound!! Veer searched the diary for more but apparantely the diary was very old and half the things couldn't be read and some pages were torn..only this page could be clearly read.. but veer happily realised one thing.. not once did Ichcha forget to remember him..forget to mention his name..forget to mention how much she loved veer!!

"But how did this go to teacherji??? Maybe she had found it!! But then why didn't she give it to me???" many questions started arising in his mind..he started thinking hard' " I was unable to recognise Ichcha..she had come in the hope That I would know her but I failed..how could I?? why did this happen??" Suddenly flashes of memory started coming in veer's memory.. flashes of  Avinash hitting him..someone saving him'who is it?? Ichcha!! But the face !! the face was not clear!! Yet it looked like someone..who?/ he had seen her!! Who was it???ichcha..

But  nothing more could he understand.. " I Have to unearth the whole truth..I have to find the remaining pages of the diary..it has to be somewhere in the school only.. I will ask for teacherji's help..I will have to get the diary to get Ichcha'I will not let my Ichcha suffer anymore!! Ichcha!! Oh my ichcha!! How much you have suffered for me!! But not anymore! Your Veer will now take you out of this and will give you all the happiness..all that you deserve!!"

(to be continued...)

hope you all enjoyed!! do tell me!! thanks!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by --Ishani-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ishani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊😊 This Os IS A bit short now I realise!!😭
Rishi_ thumbnail
awesome ishani!!! πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ‘ loved te way veer found the diary. he s in love with teacherji coz he thinks he saw iccha in her. and ofcourse his love for iccha. awesome. πŸ‘ eagerly waiting for the next one πŸ˜ƒ
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ishani--

😊😊 This Os IS A bit short now I realise!!😭

hey ishani its not at all short. its fantabulous. i really loved it. already read it twiceπŸ˜† its was awesome the way veer was excited to open the diary but stopped himself and then the diary opened by itself due to wind n he read iccha's notes. looks like even the wind is supporting veechaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ wow awesomeπŸ‘ n some pages are missing. we can expect some suspense hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† of course veer's love for teacher ji but then realising that he can't break her trust all emotions were brought out really well!!!. looking forward for the next OS.
want veer's memory to be back in phases not in a single os plz!!!
Edited by itstimetospeak - 11 years ago
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Wow very nice.Hats off u Ishani.just mindblowing.Waiting for the next part.
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ishani u are brilliant dear

oldveechafan thumbnail
Ishani...Realli ths is amazing...

i enjoyed to0 much...

even i am feeling myself in the os...

Realli Ishani hats of 2 u...

Realli the os is Awsome...😊
oldveechafan thumbnail