26-12

26-12 - Nice concept

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi All,

I found the concept of 26-12 to be nice. How many of you feel so?

I am a Mumbaikar and when I saw the opening episode of this show last Thursday, I could relive the entire incident.

Your views welcome 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Sumi  🤗

Par jyada yaad nahi what i saw.. coz i most get to see b/w wala of all the epi's..😳 - voh bhi due to my flicking of channels.. 
sumiswap thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Sumi  🤗

Par jyada yaad nahi what i saw.. coz i most get to see b/w wala of all the epi's..😳 - voh bhi due to my flicking of channels.. 

Swetha 🤗

Chalo atleast tum aayi...warna I would have ended up speaking to myself in this forum 😆.

No problem YT pe dekh lena. Quite a refreshing change from saas-bahu shows and idhar scheming bhi bade scale ki ho rahi hai 😲
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
The concept is good. I am bit scared to watch it as 26/11 memories are recollected watching even in bits.
It's like pushing a human being in extreme circumstance & see what happens next.
Me too am going to be here😊
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's definitely nice. Something that's a delicate concept and will always keep us wondering. 
sumiswap thumbnail
Yeah it is scary to recollect what happend on 26/11 but this show is somewhere aimed at alerting the citizens. I know that there is very little that we can do when such a large scale destruction is planned but what we can do is report suspicious activities to the police and become responsible citizens.

Intrigued by how Rashmi will be able to stop the impending disaster.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

yes when one is is such circumstances then fighting to find out ways to come out & help others, save others, becomes the first priority. Will be good to see how the story progresses.

Tami_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hye evry one yaa no doubt 2612 has good concept and its a reflection of truth in india overall love the serial  
loverdil thumbnail
Yep the concept is too good😊.. within the first episode they showed alot more than one could expect👏..
but mallik should not have died 😭so early😡.. he was a good actor⭐️..
the show is interesting...

i really like maninder singh and shikha singh.both

but didn't like the girl rashmi, 

but all in all a great show