Anamika

Benefits of Chudail Bahu

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Disclaimer: This is a fun post meant for making fun of characters and the show as the show itself is for our entertainment. Take it as a fun post only, in other case click the back icon without commenting and thanks in advance for visiting.

After reading member's introduction post one thing is evident'majority of members have chosen this forum for Black Sexy Evil and being a show with supernatural touch she may gives us some major heart attacks (twists) which of course we are waiting for. Well I am Team Chudail and being her Phanka I would like to look at the most of spooky eyes in the show'for this point I don't even mind her entry in Saluja family'.Her entrance in their family will add more to this ajeeb family.

It's not that I like her that's why am thinking of her entry in Ajeeb Family,  I have few reasons for her entry in their family and I bet she can be the most sati savatri bahu on small screen'.i can see many open mouths'.arre bhai shut it back'..she can be the best bahu for them'.still can't suppose? Okay ill zip up here n let u read:

1.  We know about Bebe n her Friends book relation n have seen often that she can't live without her FB buddy'suppose power cuts off and her buddy's battery is down'aisa mein who can help Bebe in connecting with her net friends? Humari Chudail Bhaabhi aur kaun'free mein power miley to le leni chahiye'kuch smajh aya.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

2.  Jeet's Bhabi is maha sluggish n kamchor type for speeding up her working speed Saluja family can exploit the black talent of chudail bahu.

3.  Rano always do bak bak'neone is pointing towards her nonstop habit  but still kab tak a normal insaan can tolerate 'so incase she crosses her bak bak limit chudail's black powers can be utilized by pressing Mute button for her.

4.  Jeet and his father rarely communicate directly'for their direct communication this chudail bahu can make a direct connection between them'.mind mein socho forward kro n reply kro.

5.  Chota sa Jeet n his wadda wadda dreams'he wants to be a boxer with his nazuk body that, well his body energy to kissi kaam ki nahi'..Chudail can help him in winning any boxing title.

6. Usually we see outside ladies are shown bitching about lead's family'.or sati savatri bahu etc in such case our chudail Bhabi can brain wash their dirty brain with surf excel and force them for thinking guddy guddy for all.

7.   In case of any filler'.i guess for this cvs may bring up Jeet's sister from nowhere in near future, and we know very well usually these ek dam se tapankney wali sister can be too dangerous for Bhabi's health, our chudail bhabi can save us from her faltoo ka torture by putting her back into disappearance mode.

Edited by romaila - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
she can be the most sati savatri bahu 🀣 🀣 🀣 AWESOME romi kya qualities dhoond k neekali hai
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Romi πŸ€—
Aap ke points bilkul sahi hai..🀣 ki ppl should opt for chudail bahu 😳🀣 coz she gives more & better benefits unlike a human & ordinary vodka bahu πŸ€£πŸ€£ --- u know whom i mean by vodka bahu..πŸ˜›πŸ€£
maria_awan thumbnail
rght dear exy chudail can vry useful into this ajeeb family  unkey khawab bhi pure karey aur apney jeet key bhi:)
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ghar ki har jarurat puri kare.. chudail bahu... aapke liye chudail bahu.. πŸ€£.. agree achanak aanewali behan ko bv wale jhel rahe hai. .tune future dekhkar bhavishyavani ki hai.. πŸ€£
bijli chali jaye aur ghar ka panka nahi chal raha hai.. chdail bahu power se pankha on kar deti.. na to bijli jarurat.. no kharch ki chitna aaj hi le aayey chudail bahu.. πŸ€£
Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
ruk ja chudail romi,mai free ho jaun toh tere sath milke anamika ke upar biwi no.one movie banaungi πŸ˜‰
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🀣lovely satisavitri chudail bahu...mindblowing dearπŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckdiya

she can be the most sati savatri bahu 🀣 🀣 🀣 AWESOME romi kya qualities dhoond k neekali hai

As said before...chudail hai hi full of qualities that i have to write on her πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Romi πŸ€—

Aap ke points bilkul sahi hai..🀣 ki ppl should opt for chudail bahu 😳🀣 coz she gives more & better benefits unlike a human & ordinary vodka bahu πŸ€£πŸ€£ --- u know whom i mean by vodka bahu..πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Welcome back ji...june july ka bol k gyi thi n now ur showing ur jahalk to us πŸ˜†
I really dont knw who u meant πŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: maria_awan

rght dear exy chudail can vry useful into this ajeeb family  unkey khawab bhi pure karey aur apney jeet key bhi:)

oye hoye...dil ki baat kardi πŸ˜›πŸ˜†