Sach ka adhura chehra?

Posted: 11 years ago
LOL...does it mean that they're not showing us the complete truth or that half of what they show is fake/false?:P 
Originally posted by --Sapphire--

LOL...does it mean that they're not showing us the complete truth or that half of what they show is fake/false?:P 
obviously its not completely true... but i thought it was more than half fakeπŸ˜›
Mujhe toh half se zyada fake hi lagta hai
mujhe abhi tak kya sach hai kya jhooth hai pata hi nahi chala...except KK's relationshipπŸ˜’
well it's not completely real and it is not completely fiction either.

the scenes between karanika, and the gang may be true as they seem real.

but rohan and his story and the cd he made as a gift and all is fake. They needed it as a narration to the story, like a link to collect the pieces they have.
Yes ,it says lots of things

Sach ka adhura chahra - they will r going show us only half of the truth . only one side of the coin.

We r smart πŸ˜Ž ... and we already know dat frm dat first epi KK's famous party .πŸ˜†

only character names r true other wise everything is false .

Real stars ki Friction stories.  πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by payal_4

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc0099">Yes ,it says lots of things</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc0099">Sach ka adhura chahra - they will r going show us only half of the truth . only one side of the coin.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc0099">We r smart😎 ... and we already know dat frm dat first epi KK's famous party .πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc0099">only character names r true other wise everything is false .</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#cc0099">Real stars ki Friction stories. πŸ˜‰</font>

😎 πŸ˜† πŸ‘
Filhal i can only see Karan and Pooja ka adhura chehra.. Aur unn dono ka sach se kitna rishta hai, voh to.. πŸ€” πŸ€£
Also I can see.. Karan is probably wearing his 'Sexy Burberry Watch'.. 😳
 Payu.. firse tera 'r' .. 🀣

Okay, according to me, what they mean by this tagline is that what we hear and see about the celebs' life is usually only half the truth.. There's much more to it, which 'The Serial' intends to show.. 😳
No Claps Please.. πŸ₯± Sometimes it surprises me how smart I am.. 😎