Posted: 11 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Suhasi-to-make-a-comeback-with-Biwi-Hai-Sab-Jaanti-Hai/articleshow/17429095.cms

Actress Suhasi Dhami, popularly known as Swarnabha of Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli (YMGGK), will soon be back on the small screen.

Her show, YMGGK, ended in July this year and the actress has already started shooting for her new show, which will also air on the same channel β€” Zee TV. 

The show (popularly called Gaziapur Ki Housewife by a certain section of the media) is titled Biwi Hai Sab Jaanti Hai, also featuresHimani Shivpuri and Aniruddh Dave. The story revolves around a dabang cop (played by Aniruddh) and a journalist (played by Suhasi) and how the two get married and Suhasi is asked to quit her job. The project is set against the backdrop of Uttar Pradesh. Suhasi didn't revert to our text message.
Wow! OMG! I earlier thought a different actress is coming for the role but Suhasi is back. Sadly its not with Karan πŸ˜­
wow..great news...two thing make me sad..
She is not with karan n she will back Zee Tv..
Can't wait for the show to start now, One bad news and one good news in the same day πŸ˜•
I hope it will telecast 8.30pm..but no idea abt hero...
Back in zee???   I just saw this article and qas about to post the link when i saw this post πŸ˜³
Wonder which show would it replace and glad Suhasi is back. The story-writer of the show had written for movies like Jannat and Krish πŸ˜Š
Then for sure it'll be nice πŸ˜ƒ
Sooo we will meet @ zis forum😊😊 to keep in touch
Finally we will get to see Suhasi after so long
Yes, i'm really excited for this show πŸ˜Š