WU 30/11/12 Sangeet Day 2 Song lyrics updated

andv thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The show begins with a Rajasthani folk dance. Every body other than Sachi is enjoying the performance. This goes on for the next three minutes after which Anandi (A) makes and entry with Sumitra. Shiv (S) looks mesmerized at the first glance of her. The rest of the family and guest (except Sachi) also look very happy seeing A. A and Sumitra walk towards Shiv.

A first takes blessings from all her in laws and then goes to S. S who looks still spellbound tells A that she looks very beautiful. The two then share an eye lock after which  Sumitra seats A next to S.

The traditional sangeet ceremony begins. with a game where in all the married men would be blind folded. Women would be made to stand in a row and the blind folded men would have to try and identify their wives from there by holding their hand.

The game begins. Mahi blind folds S when he tells S that as soon as S takes A's hand he will give S an indication. Ds hears that and pulls Mahi's ear saying that she will not let him do that.  The women exchange their finger rings to make things more difficult.

Alok is the first and he doesn't identify Irawati. Irawati angrily tells him that he eats food made with these same hands which he could not identify. She teases him that he should be now ready to fast for a few days. Basant and Bhairav are next and they also don't identify correctly. All the men take their turns but none of them are successful. Lastly S takes his turn. A is last in line. Gulli tells Asha that S may identify A. But Asha says that he will not since even all the married men could not.

S walks across the women and finally holds A hand. He identifies A correctly which leaves every one surprised and happy. They appreciate Shiv.

The next program begins where in the members of each family need to take their turn and perform an act. The Singhs look a little apprehensive since they were not prepared for it. Sachi tells them that they should start performing and that she is looking forward to seeing their talent. Bhawri tells Sachi that even she will need to perform to which Sachi says that she is ready to perform but she will need the help of some of their dancers. Every one is happy with Sachi's response.

The Singhs (Bhairav, Sumitra, DS, Suguna and Nandu) begin a song and dance. (I think this is the song sung by the actors themselves). Bhairav, DS, Sumitra, Suguna and Nandu take their turn and express their feelings and relationship towards A through their emotional song.

The song:
You are flying away from my heart to your husband's house, But just before that sit before me and let me take a good look of you...(Chorus)

Bhairav: I am that father who was covered in muck and from the moment you extended your hand to me, we formed a life long relationship. You are my pride and the dignity of my house and my eyes are always on you, my darling, sit before me and let me take a good look of you.

Kazan is shown looking emotional looking at Bahgo's photograph that's next to A.

Dadi Sa: When you came to my house, I did not like you. You were like a spicy and sweet chutney. But today my little bird you have won my heart. I don't know how you won, may be some kind of magic. Darling sit before me and let me take a good look of you.

A hugs DS and every one gets emotional.

Sumitra: You blossomed in my garden like a rose. Although you were not born as my daughter but you are still a part of me. You will go to your husbands house as my daughter. Darling sit before me and let me take a good look of you.

Suguna:You came as a daughter in law to this house and was called my sister-in-law, but don't know when you became such a good friend of mine and then my sister

Nandu: I came so much later but still got so much love from you. My sister-in-law is so unique and the most kind.

Suguna: Darling sit before me and let me take a good look of you.

Sumitra: (Taking A to the dance floor) today your hands are adorned with Mehendi.

Bhairav: Today I will lift your doli (palanquin).

Suguna: Today my sister is going away from me.

DS: (bringing S to A ): today you will become one with someone else.

Sumitra: Today the eyes are filled with tears

Bhairav: Tears of sadness and happiness

DS: (giving A's hand to S) My darling is leaving this palace and going to another where a person who is one in a million lives

Voice over: The relationship that's bound by emotions are stronger than blood ties. The thought of separation from such a person itself brings a lot of pain to the family.

Precap: The sangeet continues with every one dancing including Shiv and A

Edited by andv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx fr the update😊
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thanks for the update. It was so emotional and beautiful epi. Love it.
I would be grateful if somebody could translate  the words of song that Sings were singing to Anandi.
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thank you Ani! πŸ€—
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the WU..

today's ceremony was really really unique and i loved it! πŸ˜³...loved the concept where the original actors sung the song for themselves! πŸ‘πŸΌ

but i did not expect it from bhairon!..he couldn't identify his wife! πŸ˜²...the funniest one was shyam's father! i laughed so hard that could not hear what he said to bhairon after he found sumitra as shyam's mother!! πŸ˜› LOL!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Shaista33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you! What a lovely epi. DS and family rocked the song.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was crying all through the song!!!
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear...Loved the episode...Really heart touching and totally awesome...! Anandi and Shiv look wonderful together...

To make our hero stand out, they made everyone zero today, including BhaironπŸ˜‰...But loved it anyway...! Anandi looked so happy and beautiful...And the song was wonderful...Overall, the effort the CVs put in to bring in total Rajashthani tradition was successful and wonderfully put forward...This is really a wonderful message to spread, that if there is true love and affection, even DIL can be more of a daughter...! A little understanding from both DIL and the In laws and life becomes so much more rewarding...! Looking forward to next week eagerly now...!
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank sooo much Anita for the WU 😊
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely episode!..thanks for updating :)